my life is getting better

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
im currently probably the best ive ever looked in my entire life and my quality of life has improved with it

way more compliments, iois, people easily want to befriend me, constant stares, people love being around me

there is also the cons of it such as people starting drama with you and talking shit behind your back out of jealousy, but if you learn to ignore it people will respect you even more

I'm one failo away from truly ascending, my undereyes are destroying me and I have to constantly watch for shit lighting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Chinlet Ascension, Jungcuck and 9 others
also being mentalcel that i am this new attention is overwhelming so i need to take cortisol inhibitors

goodjob ripcordgod1

Great job ripcord1

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
Great job ripcordgod1

good for you:) mind sharing what u look like😮

• +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 24712
proud of u my life is slowly getting more closer to bringing me to rope but good days might come

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Squirreljak, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
pheno and psl?

im currently probably the best ive ever looked in my entire life and my quality of life has improved with it

way more compliments, iois, people easily want to befriend me, constant stares, people love being around me

there is also the cons of it such as people starting drama with you and talking shit behind your back out of jealousy, but if you learn to ignore it people will respect you even more

I'm one failo away from truly ascending, my undereyes are destroying me and I have to constantly watch for shit lighting
Im the complete opposite i used to be like string htn then acne fucking came and took me down to Low mtn. Over

I'm happy for you :feelsautistic:

From what I remember you’re a high tier mtn.

And good job if you have ascended since

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1

what changed

What did you do enjoy

What has improved your look the most?

Whats ur height?