my life is literally a cucks biggest fantasy

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
the problem is i’m not a cuckold. if i was a cuckold i would probably have to be put in a restraint harness to physically contain the amount of happiness i would be in from years and years of memories of being cucked, cheated on, mogged, had foids take time outta their day to show me how i’m inferior to them, treated like a disgusting rodent

lol if i was a cuck i’d be cumming over and over again all day

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, socialcel, glizzygnasher68 and 12 others
the problem is i’m not a cuckold. if i was a cuckold i would probably have to be put in a restraint harness to physically contain the amount of happiness i would be in from years and years of memories of being cucked, cheated on, mogged, had foids take time outta their day to show me how i’m inferior to them, treated like a disgusting rodent

dnr but i agree

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Never accept cuckoldery

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
fuck u cracky
Cracker comes from the sound the whip made when whites whipped yo black asses, why niggers thought this was/is a good insult is beyond me, it’s a compliment

• +1
Reactions: mike21, TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
Cracker comes from the sound the whip made when whites whipped yo black asses, why niggers thought this was/is a good insult is beyond me, it’s a compliment
kill urself u pale pigskin monkey

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
crack is the sound the monkey hears when he gets whipped for thinking he has the right to try and stop his wife from getting raped by massa. then the buck gets broken like the domesticated wild animal it is

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Vermilioncore and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, MoggerGaston, TechnoBoss and 3 others
My life is no one’s fantasy. Too uncucked for a cuck to love. Too cucked for a normie to love. Right in the middle.

• +1

low T rambling

Do you have the same body type as this guy? (Timestamped)

• +1
But I wonder when you're drinkin'
If you find yourself thinkin'
About that boy from East Tennessee
And I know we both knew better
But we still said forever
And that was seven summers of ago
And Southern Comfort
Were we dumb or just younger, who knows?
Back then you used to love the river
And sippin' on a sixer with me
Does it ever make you sad to know
That was seven summers ago?

• +1