My life is officially over I am roping soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
I'm 16 and alrdy blackpilled. I'm depressed suicidal since age 13. Everything is pointless. Only if u are good looking life is good. I feel like everything is destiny, and that we have no free will. I don't even go to school I haven't been since age 13. I'm now in autistic clinic. I have no autism, I don't have any symptoms. I am depressed and suicidal because of my looks and I have no dopamine in anything. All is pointless and all is destiny.
blue pilled Becky doctor put me in autism clinic, I admit I was trying to purposely make look like I have autism cos I wanted to dodge school was too depressed. Anyways I watched death note likebtwo days ago it was the only thing that was actually giving me dopamine the plot is insanely perfect can anyone recommend me other anomes. Death note is my first anime

Tldr was depressed suicidal since age 13 now age 16 I might rope. I'm genetic failure

Attachments

• 220px-Nisargadatta_Maharaj.jpg
    220px-Nisargadatta_Maharaj.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 201
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 238
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5634 and 16 others
You’re in puberty, you can literally completely change the way you in less than a couple years, look at zyzz, look at david laid

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet, Deleted member 5634, Adrenochrome and 19 others
In reality I think it's all destiny. Each of incels life, was already predestined everything is predestined. All thoughts even.
You’re in puberty, you can literally completely change the way you in less than a couple years, look at zyzz, look at david laid
I'm 160 cm there's no way I reach 170
Everyday is suffering its all pointless.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
In reality I think it's all destiny. Each of incels life, was already predestined everything is predestined. All thoughts even.

I'm 160 cm there's no way I reach 170
Everyday is suffering its all pointless.
get on hgh aromasin and peptides Asap

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BasedSpinelet257, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
How do I get the money and from where.

MAN I'm screwed!!!! Even with the height
it’s not that expensive, can get a few months of supply of HGH from Alibaba for $300 I think

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Make sure to record it before you rope

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SpiritualCel
How do I get the money and from where.

MAN I'm screwed!!!! Even with the height
You can start with mk677 25mgs a day, with arimistane, its weaker than aromasin but you can get it over the counter. If you’re more serious then youll look into other peptides

• +1
it’s not that expensive, can get a few months of supply of HGH from Alibaba for $300 I think

No money. I'm fucked and may parents won't give me I have Asian step parents my original adopted me after they knew I was depressed and stop schopl

No money. I'm fucked and may parents won't give me I have Asian step parents my original adopted me after they knew I was depressed and stop schopl

• +1
im sure everyone can find lifegoals that are not correlated with partnership.

that said, unless we see a massive spike in suicide, society wont notice we are on very wrong pathways.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just get surgery bro

• +1
Don’t do it man, find something worth living for. And if you really think your going to do it one day, go all out first. Take steroids, travel somewhere new, rob a bank. So many things you can do before dying a boring death.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Joodz, SpiritualCel and 7 others
Just get surgery bro
Bro I can't stand it I will go to school soon its forced and I won't have any friends ( male) imagine how screwed human nature is bro. It's al lookism we're all guilty of it. I can't accept my looks also.
Don’t do it man, find something worth living for. And if you really think your going to do it one day, go all out first. Take steroids, travel somewhere new, rob a bank. So many things you can do before dying a boring death.
Death will be eternal peace its the permanent state before the I exist arose which was uncalled for human nature itself is suffering I like arthur schopenahuer
I love soccer but Corona virus canceled all matches. The only thing I live for is soccer but even this is so hard. I could be pro ngl I'm rly good

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 20180917-MessiRWB3 (1).jpeg
    20180917-MessiRWB3 (1).jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 187
  • +1
I'm 16 and alrdy blackpilled. I'm depressed suicidal since age 13. Everything is pointless. Only if u are good looking life is good. I feel like everything is destiny, and that we have no free will. I don't even go to school I haven't been since age 13. I'm now in autistic clinic. I have no autism, I don't have any symptoms. I am depressed and suicidal because of my looks and I have no dopamine in anything. All is pointless and all is destiny.
blue pilled Becky doctor put me in autism clinic, I admit I was trying to purposely make look like I have autism cos I wanted to dodge school was too depressed. Anyways I watched death note likebtwo days ago it was the only thing that was actually giving me dopamine the plot is insanely perfect can anyone recommend me other anomes. Death note is my first anime

Tldr was depressed suicidal since age 13 now age 16 I might rope. I'm genetic failure
You could've studymaxxed and become a betabuxx tbh,
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38

• +1

Yo before you rope can you send me money I wanna supplements and whey

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad, SixCRY, Darkstrand and 1 other person

Attachments

• 3rtqVWk.jpg
    3rtqVWk.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 189
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Deleted member 2227, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
At least try to take out loans and get surgery and then flee to the other side of the planet, might change your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5802, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 8A5FAD30-40E3-40EC-BA8A-900560F526E7.png
    8A5FAD30-40E3-40EC-BA8A-900560F526E7.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 3978.jpg
    3978.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
MAN I hate this i actually gonna rope
Meeks is in the 0.1%. Just cause you can't live like the elite doesn't mean there's no reason at all. It's only after we've lost everything we're free to do anything
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, BlackPillChad, SexyMofo and 1 other person

You remind me of myself when I was around your age ( a tad older but still close to your age), I would stand in front of the mirror for 8 hours straight and look at myself until I was either satisfied or just plain tired from staring at myself for so long. Around that time I attempted suicide 9-11 times, but what gave me hope was this site, something that could fix my flaws and a community that has a lot of people who understand your pain. You can fix your flaws as well, so don't worry about it. Either that or abstain yourself from women.

But onto another point, don't commit suicide, because what happens if your parents find your corpse when they open the door to your room? They may take their lives as well. How do you think they'd feel about that? Also, you don't know what lies beyond death, you're just assuming that you'll be fine.

So do not let your emotions influence your actions, think logically and apply that logic to defeating the cause of your depression.

You can also DM me if you want to talk, I'm always open, no need to be shy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 5634, BlackPillChad and 5 others
Meeks is in the 0.1%. Just cause you can't live like the elite doesn't mean there's no reason at all. It's only after we've lost everything we're free to do anything View attachment 313570
Bro I accidently send that Pic tbh. But I just feel I'm genetically super inferior and I'm actually motivation less and suicidal

Attachments

• 15382.jpg
    15382.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 74
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Chill bro. You’ll find something to cope with. Just get off this site for awhile and you’ll find something. Being here fucks u up

You remind me of myself when I was around your age ( a tad older but still close to your age), I would stand in the mirror for 8 hours straight and look at myself until I was either satisfied or just plain tired from staring at myself for so long. Around that time I attempted suicide 9-11 times, but what gave me hope was this site, something that could fix my flaws and a community that has a lot of people who understand your pain. You can fix your flaws as well, so don't worry about it. Either that or abstain yourself from women.

But onto another point, don't commit suicide, because what happens if your parents find your corpse when they open the door to your room? They may take their lives as well. How do you think they'd feel about that? Also, you don't know what lies beyond death, you're just assuming that you'll be fine.

So do not let your emotions influence your actions, think logically and apply that logic to defeating the cause of your depression.

You can also DM me if you want to talk, I'm always open,no need to be shy.
I sound super selfish but once you suffer so much you I'll be selfish aswell. In my view there's nothing I and they can do. I'm suffering so much I can't. My ugliness my depression. I was alrdy depress before blackpill. Blackpill didn't necessarily made it worse. It gave me proper understanding why Noone laughed at my jokes etc. Standards in 2020 even targeted to 16 yo boy it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Unbound, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Bro I accidently send that Pic tbh. But I just feel I'm genetically super inferior and I'm actually motivation less and suicidal
Idk bro but not doing anything certainly isn't going to improve your situation

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Chill bro. You’ll find something to cope with. Just get off this site for awhile and you’ll find something. Being here fucks u up
Bro no one understands me. Except blackpilled ppl. I stopped talking with normie cause of depression and with blackpill they understand lookism
Idk bro but not doing anything certainly isn't going to improve your situation
Bro I don't want to improve anymore I wanna rope

Attachments

• 1565702742161.png
    1565702742161.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
What's ur face like

• +1
Bro no one understands me. Except blackpilled ppl. I stopped talking with normie cause of depression and with blackpill they understand lookism

It is what it is man, find something you enjoy and cope with it. Don’t risk suicide and going to hell forever

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I sound super selfish but once you suffer so much you I'll be selfish aswell. In my view there's nothing I and they can do. I'm suffering so much I can't. My ugliness my depression. I was alrdy depress before blackpill. Blackpill didn't necessarily made it worse. It gave me proper understanding why Noone laughed at my jokes etc. Standards in 2020 even targeted to 16 yo boy it's crazy
Do you know what you want to do in life? Any set goals?

• +1

Calm the fuck up? Lol

• +1
same, i am forced to go to army

• JFL
find good cope asap

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
just fap and cope until you find a girl to betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gren and Deleted member 3202
Roping is the pussy way. What you need to do is go ER and then rope, so you will always be remembered tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PubertyMaxxer
It really saddens me that you have suicidal thoughts at that age. To be honest, I wasnt much better at your age. I got bullied because of my looks. My shitty parents didint care and didint help me. Bro, one day we are going to die anyway. Why speed up your death? You only live once, theres no point in killing yourelf when we will all die one day. Please dont write such things. It kills my mood when a young lad like you has such thoughts. You are like me. You were never loved in your life. This is why you have such thoughts. You are not even fully grown. You can expect to change drastically. If you take your life, you will also take your parents life.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Unbound, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Roping is the pussy way. What you need to do is go ER and then rope, so you will always be remembered tbh
Bro I 'm thin king about raping someone then suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Rift, Vitruvian and 3 others
I would like to die as well, death would bring me peace, Not being able to feel anything at all sounds great. But I won’t ever take my own life. Someone else will take it or something will happen to me, it doesn’t matter when or how, until then I will try to Improve my looks, cope, and live because of curiosity. There are great copes, and I’m curious to see what this world will become over time.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Finalchad, SpiritualCel and 2 others
Don’t do this, you are 16!

I look nothing like me at 16

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, thickdickdaddy27, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
16, 160cm and autistic? missed 3 years of school? might as well rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Vitruvian, SpiritualCel and 3 others
@SpiritualCel All that matters in life is making babies then raising them, do that and it will bring you joy.
Bro I 'm thin king about raping someone then suicide
Don't rape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
rape a cat if you want

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.