My life is OVER

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
1m70 ( 5'7 I think ) manlet
85 kg of fat (185 lbs) fat pig
No forward growth
The same subhuman recessed chin than my mother ( my father have a chin that mog to Oblivion the all galaxy ) If only I got that chin...
No jaw, no ramus, shit angle, recessed mandible like my mother
Shit tier zyggos
Big face asymmetry,one side of my face is recessed and seems like melting
Small dick

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Swagwaffle
lol im 5'6 and 45 kgs my face is like 1/10 psl. im recessed and retruded. i have a large bulbous hook nose. my eyes r small and prey like. i have asymmetry from being a faggot and resting my face on my hand. i have recessed zygos, 0 anterior projection

i dont have a dick...

it could always be worse...

There will be a point where you will do everything to lose that fat or you are gonna rope. It will be all or nothing. Then your whole life will change trust me bruh, dont read this site.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
No forward growth
The same subhuman recessed chin than my mother ( my father have a chin that mog to Oblivion the all galaxy ) If only I got that chin...
Shit tier zyggos
Small dick
lol im 5'6 and 45 kgs my face is like 1/10 psl. im recessed and retruded. i have a large bulbous hook nose. my eyes r small and prey like. i have asymmetry from being a faggot and resting my face on my hand. i have recessed zygos, 0 anterior projection

i dont have a dick...

Manlets.

No forward growth
Shit tier zyggos
Small dick
Get off this forum and become a-
(Biglaw search it up if you don't know what it is)Lawyer
Doctor
You'll have more than enough to get any surgery you desire

No forward growth
Shit tier zyggos
Small dick

i dont have a dick...

Only the manletism and the small dick are death sentences

There will be a point where you will do everything to lose that fat or you are gonna rope. It will be all or nothing. Then your whole life will change trust me bruh, dont read this site.

That is my goal, put my hope in my braces+ palate expander, lose fat, get blepharoplasty and canthoplexy for my eyes, jelq and try to get a 6 inch dick, chewing hard on my recessed side

That is my goal, put my hope in my braces+ palate expander, lose fat, get blepharoplasty and canthoplexy for my eyes, jelq and try to get a 6 inch dick, chewing hard on my recessed side
make sure that you have all your teeth on your "recessed side" I found out that my reccesed side has 1 congentially missing tooth, and that's the reason. On one side IM downswung on my better side I am like perfect grown...

Get off this forum and become a-
(Biglaw search it up if you don't know what it is)Lawyer
Doctor
You'll have more than enough to get any surgery you desire

Tips on getting started in the field of big law? As a teen of course.

legit

It’s spelt ovER not OVER

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
No forward growth
Shit tier zyggos
Small dick
Sound like me, ngl, except im not fat and i have bigger dick

become a sex slave to some dom

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378