I’m completely fucked my life is over

xlimz

xlimz

Zephir
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Posts
1,759
Reputation
2,154
Title is click bait just so I can get attention

But I’ve been trying to do a small piece of homework for 9 hours but I just can’t, I just keep doomscrolling and watching youtube vids about random bullshit

I’ve decided that i’m not gonna even do the homework but just copy it from the answer module but I can’t get myself even to do that

Can I hire someone to hold a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I don’t finish my work? I think that’s the only thing that’ll work
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud, moffeloffen, simematic and 2 others
then i walk in
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HappyChud, moffeloffen, simematic and 2 others
Title is click bait just so I can get attention

But I’ve been trying to do a small piece of homework for 9 hours but I just can’t, I just keep doomscrolling and watching youtube vids about random bullshit

I’ve decided that i’m not gonna even do the homework but just copy it from the answer module but I can’t get myself even to do that

Can I hire someone to hold a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I don’t finish my work? I think that’s the only thing that’ll work
Just
do it
mindlessly
try to see the fun of it
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moffeloffen, simematic, xlimz and 1 other person
Yo imma end me life soon
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moffeloffen, simematic and hopelessmanlet32
Title is click bait just so I can get attention

But I’ve been trying to do a small piece of homework for 9 hours but I just can’t, I just keep doomscrolling and watching youtube vids about random bullshit

I’ve decided that i’m not gonna even do the homework but just copy it from the answer module but I can’t get myself even to do that

Can I hire someone to hold a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I don’t finish my work? I think that’s the only thing that’ll work
fairs
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
IMG 5067
 
  • Woah
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32
Title is click bait just so I can get attention

But I’ve been trying to do a small piece of homework for 9 hours but I just can’t, I just keep doomscrolling and watching youtube vids about random bullshit

I’ve decided that i’m not gonna even do the homework but just copy it from the answer module but I can’t get myself even to do that

Can I hire someone to hold a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I don’t finish my work? I think that’s the only thing that’ll work
i didnt knew this is satire i just got to this thread to type some shit
 
i didnt knew this is satire i just got to this thread to type some shit
Okay that’s cool… but can you imagine a spinning apple?
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic

Similar threads

Tesarossa
Replies
12
Views
114
whiskers52
whiskers52
WonkyChin186
Replies
10
Views
65
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
incomplete
Replies
33
Views
169
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
6ftHLTN
Replies
0
Views
33
6ftHLTN
6ftHLTN
VIGILIANT
Replies
0
Views
15
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nqx05
  • Shrek2OnDvD
  • princeofmiami
  • simematic
  • iblamelm
  • moffeloffen
  • Ivanos
  • hopelessmanlet32
  • Franciυm
  • lctm605
  • Arthur7689
  • L(oser)ooksmaxxer
  • Sensitive Young Boy
  • Bulgariansub5
  • nimrodworkman
  • YoloHatesFoids666
  • polarpop
Back
Top