My life is shit

Chubbycel

Chubbycel

The fat makes you vulnerable
I turned 20 last month and I feel like I haven't experienced anything. I have social anxiety, I think it has manifested itself since I was little by the fact that I care too much about what people think, sometimes I want to go out just to get some fresh air and go further than the terrace of my apartment but even the neighbors make me paranoid. I stopped my studies temporarily to discover the world of work in a call center just to situate myself and to tell myself that I don't want to do this shit all my life even if I actually like what I do. Literally my best days are on Wednesdays and Thursdays because I get to talk to people with a common interest other than my mom, sometimes the last day I start in the morning and finish at 12:30 just to be able to talk to people on the night shift because I know that from this Thursday to next Wednesday I'll be locked up in my room for fear of going out I'm a fucking fatcel, recently I found out I don't have diabetes but a high glycemic index, I want to work out in the gym and maybe get a bodybuilder's shape anyway taking steroids and ending up like zyzz (rip legend) will always be better than what I'm living now but I just don't have the motivation or the fucking discipline to stick to a program plus since I'm living at my mom's house (I can't find a place to live because I'm being guardiansed by my dad) I won't be able to follow proper nutrition. Of course I'm a virgin because I have zero social life and I'm fat as shit although I know I've attracted girls but that only happens a couple of times a year if I'm lucky, I've thought about taking my virginity in a brothel in Belgium but every time I think about it I jerk off and in the end I'm disgusted with it even though I'm addicted to this brain fog.
Welcome to the life of a "white" fatcel loser.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
being fat = volcel

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
being fat = volcel
Do you really think that I chose to be fat to the point of having constraints on my physical and mental health?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, stevielake and bogii
lose weight nigga, run DNP low dose for a few weeks and drink protien shakes with lowfat milk and tuna fish/steak. then run a test cycle and get big. Eat protien 3 times a day sleep 8 hours and train everyday you will be a monster in 6 months stop crying and take your life into your own hands everyone can change.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and oldcelloser
Do you really think that I chose to be fat to the point of having constraints on my physical and mental health?
yea, because if you really wanted to see change you'd stop eating so much

lose weight nigga, run DNP low dose for a few weeks and drink protien shakes with lowfat milk and tuna fish/steak. then run a test cycle and get big. Eat protien 3 times a day sleep 8 hours and train everyday you will be a monster in 6 months stop crying and take your life into your own hands everyone can change.
love this post man:Comfy:.....where do i get DNP? cucked pharmacists in the US wont even give me a prescription for ephedrine :feelsrope:

love this post man:Comfy:.....where do i get DNP? cucked pharmacists in the US wont even give me a prescription for ephedrine :feelsrope:
DNP barely helps-

all fatloss drugs get mogged to death by 20 minutes on the treadmill JFL- learn some will power you fat fucks srs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall