My life isn't even that bad as a man.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I'm just unattractive/ugly facially and fat. Like, fuck sake. If i had the genetics my life would be nearly complete.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 18879
You have a naked man on your AVI, life for you isn't OK.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lecherous, Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
Where’s my CIA niggers at?

Whatever I will do it myself…

Ah, a troubled young man I see, here’s some food for thought:

7A54ABF5 AF26 445C 85C0 E3697BC72FA0

Ted Kaczynski after his 1996 arrest

At 35,000 words, Industrial Society and Its Future lays very detailed blame on technology for destroying human-scale communities.[6]Kaczynski contends that the Industrial Revolution harmed the human race by developing into a sociopolitical order that subjugates human needs beneath its own. This system, he wrote, destroys nature and suppresses individual freedom. In short, humans adapt to machines rather than vice versa, resulting in a society hostile to human potential.[8]

Kaczynski indicts technological progress for its destruction of small human communities and the rise of uninhabitable cities controlled by an unaccountable state. He contends that this relentless technological progress will not dissipate on its own, because individual technological advancements are seen as good despite the sum effects of this progress. Kaczynski describes modern society as defending against dissent an order in which individuals are "adjusted" to fit the system and those outside the system are seen as "bad".[8]

This tendency, he says, gives rise to expansive police powers, mind-numbing mass media, and indiscriminate promotion of drugs.[8] He criticizes both big government and big business as the inevitable result of industrialization,[6] and holds scientists and "technophiles" responsible for recklessly pursuing power through technological advancements.[8]

He argues that this industrialized system's collapse will be devastating and that quickening the collapse—before industrialization further progresses—will mitigate the devastation's impact. He justifies the trade-offs that come with losing industrial society as being worth the cost.[8] Kaczynski's ideal revolution seeks not to overthrow government, but rather, the economic and technological foundation of modern society.[17] He seeks to destroy existing society and protect the wilderness, the antithesis of technology.[8]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, serbiangandy and Deleted member 19453
Where’s my CIA niggers at?

Whatever I will do it myself…

Ah, a troubled young man I see, here’s some food for thought:

View attachment 1976623

Ted Kaczynski after his 1996 arrest

At 35,000 words, Industrial Society and Its Future lays very detailed blame on technology for destroying human-scale communities.[6]Kaczynski contends that the Industrial Revolution harmed the human race by developing into a sociopolitical order that subjugates human needs beneath its own. This system, he wrote, destroys nature and suppresses individual freedom. In short, humans adapt to machines rather than vice versa, resulting in a society hostile to human potential.[8]

Kaczynski indicts technological progress for its destruction of small human communities and the rise of uninhabitable cities controlled by an unaccountable state. He contends that this relentless technological progress will not dissipate on its own, because individual technological advancements are seen as good despite the sum effects of this progress. Kaczynski describes modern society as defending against dissent an order in which individuals are "adjusted" to fit the system and those outside the system are seen as "bad".[8]

This tendency, he says, gives rise to expansive police powers, mind-numbing mass media, and indiscriminate promotion of drugs.[8] He criticizes both big government and big business as the inevitable result of industrialization,[6] and holds scientists and "technophiles" responsible for recklessly pursuing power through technological advancements.[8]

He argues that this industrialized system's collapse will be devastating and that quickening the collapse—before industrialization further progresses—will mitigate the devastation's impact. He justifies the trade-offs that come with losing industrial society as being worth the cost.[8] Kaczynski's ideal revolution seeks not to overthrow government, but rather, the economic and technological foundation of modern society.[17] He seeks to destroy existing society and protect the wilderness, the antithesis of technology.[8]
I'm too stupid to care.