My life quality has increased since I've been on no fap

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
each and everyday i feel my erections restoring and getting stronger. just roasting in my bed chillaxing to the cool beats and netflix. living the life boys

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Latinolooksmaxxer and ascension
It is cope for inkwells like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer
what r u watching on netflix, recommend something

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Nofap makes me feel like living. When I fap I feel suicidal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonecel01, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Fapping mogs hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer
going nofap and incel is the only way to achieve communism

It is cope for inkwells like me.
A bunch of studies have shown that nofap is super healthy, and increase test levels by a Huge margin, only the Jews want us to keep masturbating to lower test lvls using their propaganda

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, ascension and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
A bunch of studies have shown that nofap is super healthy, and increase test levels by a Huge margin, only the Jews want us to keep masturbating to lower test lvls using their propaganda
It does increase testosterone levels but only for the first 7 days. Everyday after does not change anything.

It does increase testosterone levels but only for the first 7 days. Everyday after does not change anything.
A guy here actually made a thread comparing his test lvls between the first day on no fap and 8 months in, lemme tell you the results were incredible and amazing, he said that the improvement of test levels stops at 7 or 8 months according to his doctors

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
A guy here actually made a thread comparing his test lvls between the first day on no fap and 8 months in, lemme tell you the results were incredible and amazing, he said that the improvement of test levels stops at 7 or 8 months according to his doctors
Way too long for me. I prefer to fap err day.

Way too long for me. I prefer to fap err day.
Lol just know that it fucks your libido and other shit but hey if you feel the need and urge to do it go ahead king… just moderate it like once every 3 days just for your overall health

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lol just know that it fucks your libido and other shit but hey if you feel the need and urge to do it go ahead king… just moderate it like once every 3 days just for your overall health
Gooning is worse than nutting