My life would have been really good of i had access to anabolic steroids at the age of 16-17

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Imagine being fat for 2 years becouse you want to build muscle, It would all be done in half a year and i could have the confidence and could finally enjoy life and not rot

No, I don't have the money and i live with my parnets

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What roids are we exactly talking about? Some can make your face bloated as fuck

roids during puberty is a bad idea

What roids are we exactly talking about? Some can make your face bloated as fuck
Water pills if bloated

Also bloat is sometimes a result of high e2, especially if taking testosterone. So AI is also a fix

Water pills if bloated

Also bloat is sometimes a result of high e2, especially if taking testosterone. So AI is also a fix
Hope you are damn aware that E2 blockers during puberty can affect brain growth and cause horrible mutations

Hope you are damn aware that E2 blockers during puberty can affect brain growth and cause horrible mutations

Yes, AI affects the brain at all ages, not just puberty, but only if you take too much to the point where your E2 crashes.

I’m not aware of any studies that state that the simple act of taking AI alone will cause brain issues

Mutations? Really?

Yes, AI affects the brain at all ages, not just puberty, but only if you take too much to the point where your E2 crashes.

I’m not aware of any studies that state that the simple act of taking AI alone will cause brain issues

Mutations? Really?
So you think that low dose AI wont cause harm? Not hating, im just 16 myself and everyday is nightmare, thinking about roids too.

So you think that low dose AI wont cause harm? Not hating, im just 16 myself and everyday is nightmare, thinking about roids too.

I’m not a medical expert but I personally think that PEDs during puberty has more of a negative perception than it probably should.

Let’s take testosterone for example. Yes, it’s probably a bad idea to take this during puberty since it shuts down your natural test level, which is therefore likely to cause hormonal issues since your body is still developing.

Okay, but what if you add HCG during the cycle to ensure that your body’s natural testosterone level is unaffected?

The risks are certainly a lot less in that case, but to what extent?

Same with e2. Crashing your e2 level will cause cognitive issues since your brain needs estrogen for certain functions, but what if you only use AI to reduce your elevated e2 down to the natural range?

Again, a lot less risky.

I personally think no one going through puberty should use steroids since they will likely make some protocol mistakes as it’s their first cycle.

The side effect if you mess up is a lot more significant for a teenager than an adult

Last edited:
I’m not a medical expert but I personally think that PEDs during puberty has more of a negative perception than it probably should.

Let’s take testosterone for example. Yes, it’s probably a bad idea to take this during puberty since it shuts down your natural test level, which is therefore likely to cause hormonal issues since your body is still developing.

Okay, but what if you add HCG during the cycle to ensure that your body’s natural testosterone level is unaffected?

The risks are certainly a lot less in that case, but to what extent?

Same with e2. Crashing your e2 level will cause cognitive issues since your brain needs estrogen for certain functions, but what if you only use AI to reduce your elevated e2 down to the natural range?

Again, a lot less risky.

I personally think no one going through puberty should use steroids since they will likely make some protocol mistakes as it’s their first cycle.

The side effect if you mess up is a lot more significant for a teenager than an adult
How do i dose that shit💀

Imagine being fat for 2 years becouse you want to build muscle, It would all be done in half a year and i could have the confidence and could finally enjoy life and not rot

No, I don't have the money and i live with my parnets
you really reaching your peak at such a young age would make you happy at all🤣 maybe for a couple months but you gotta work for shit to really enjoy it like you should. stay in the gym

you really reaching your peak at such a young age would make you happy at all🤣 maybe for a couple months but you gotta work for shit to really enjoy it like you should. stay in the gym
is rotting your entire teens good for your wellbeing? It's either having a good life or non at all

all of the people who have good lives are lucky to have that you won't have it by sperging doing meditation weightlifting and cold showers if you are into it and you don't see an improvement to your life there won't be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back