My life would have gone completely differently if my chin wasn’t recessed

Beetus677

Beetus677

Chugging RAD-140
It’s literally been a death sentence for me. If my chin was just 1 cm further forward than it is now I could have had a chance. But alas, my jaw is subhuman and the yarns of my fate were sewn.
It’s not even my fucking fault. I was never a mouth breather, always chewed my food etc. It’s literally pure genetics, my dad is the same way.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and foolishly believe I have potential, but I turn my head to the side and reality comes rushing back. I can’t believe in some parallel universe there’s a version of me with a mogger jaw who is slaying prime Stacy right now.
I will post pics later.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, italiangigaChad, Mewton and 5 others
genioplasty is one of the easiest surgeries with the highest satisfaction rates you hard. go ascend.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, futuregigamogger, Mewton and 9 others
Its not that serious bro, genio costs 7k. Having a recessed chin is much, much better than having a recessed jaw and needing bimax. And if you cant come up with the money, then youre not serious about how hard youre having it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17345, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Jfl at this thread. If i wasnt "x" it would have been different. Ofcourse it would jfl. If i was chad i would be swimming in pussy rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, HarrierDuBois and ItsOver999
Its not that serious bro, genio costs 7k. Having a recessed chin is much, much better than having a recessed jaw and needing bimax. And if you cant come up with the money, then youre not serious about how hard youre having it.
I’m not sure which I have tbh. I’ll post pics when I get the chance

Post rn it's prob not bad

I’m a Chincel too it’s truly a death sentence

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Beetus677

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Stfu retard I have a recessed lower maxilla and VERY recessed mandible and it makes my nose look huge and my chin look kinda weak (Despite having VERY good chin projection) and will need bimax and maybe BSSO go get genio and ascend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SunShine Senpai and copefuel
Stfu retard I have a recessed lower maxilla and VERY recessed mandible and it makes my nose look huge and my chin look kinda weak (Despite having VERY good chin projection) and will need bimax and maybe BSSO go get genio and ascend
I don’t have the time or the money I’m gonna have to wait years fml

Water thread, bad chin projection = incel

Go do a genio.

It's like one of the most water surgery out there. Very difficult to get it wrong even in the surgeon is half dumb.

Did mine 3 weeks ago with a 10mm advancementand it mogs hard : no more jowls, stretched my whole face forward, my nose seems small, my jaw looks more prominent. 10/10 surgery, would absolutely recommand.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and copefuel
Go do a genio.

It's like one of the most water surgery out there. Very difficult to get it wrong even in the surgeon is half dumb.

Did mine 3 weeks ago with a 10mm advancementand it mogs hard : no more jowls, stretched my whole face forward, my nose seems small, my jaw looks more prominent. 10/10 surgery, would absolutely recommand.
Can I dm you I really need Advice on Genio

Last edited:
I need a genio But I have a slight overbite 2-3mm is it worth fixing the overbite in my case too or just get a genio or chin shield? I can dm me you or post pic here I really want to ascend my chin my chin projection is so bad
That's not for me to judge but a proper maxillo-facial surgeon.

I thought I needed a bimax because that's the first thing that most retarded people here tell you. I saw a good maxillofacial surgeon and he told me I don't need no bimax and only my chin is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and copefuel
Go do a genio.

Yo bro can you please pm me your results
Very intrested to know

Just. A. Few. MM.

It’s literally been a death sentence for me. If my chin was just 1 cm further forward than it is now I could have had a chance. But alas, my jaw is subhuman and the yarns of my fate were sewn.
It’s not even my fucking fault. I was never a mouth breather, always chewed my food etc. It’s literally pure genetics, my dad is the same way.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and foolishly believe I have potential, but I turn my head to the side and reality comes rushing back. I can’t believe in some parallel universe there’s a version of me with a mogger jaw who is slaying prime Stacy right now.
I will post pics later.
Chin doesn't even matter that much if the rest of your jaw and overall harmony makes up for it. Brad Pitt and Meeks have really recessed chins.

I will post pics later.
pics or larp rn

Pics are in my most recent thread
only subhumans dont post them again
Looksmax

Go do a genio.

Yo dude could I get a pm of your results? Maybe the surgeon you went to too.