my lifts coming tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
Bought these standard ali express shoe lifts. im 175cm barefoot in the morning. with shoes and this i should be able to reach 180cm. anyone has experience with these?

u will still be manlet at 180 its no difference

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, ALP, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
thats the ones everybody gets. which shoes are you using them in? im thinking of getting jordan 4s which alr boost like 4cm but idk how many cm's of lifts you can fit inside of them

Last edited:
More than one layer (the base layer that you put in the shoe with no additional layers) is noticeable and going beyond it is retarded. Just be happy with the 1.7cm.

ur not frauding 5cm in those shoes LMFAO
total cms, not just lifts. shoes 3cm + lifts 2cm. honestly if i hit 180cm without my feet being too crazy uncomfortable im content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
This is what lifts add according 1 person who tested it with his weight:

1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)

also you not gonna put more than 2 layers into your shoes so you gonna be max 3 cm after that

• +1
Reactions: CT03
total cms, not just lifts. shoes 3cm + lifts 2cm. honestly if i hit 180cm without my feet being too crazy uncomfortable im content
oh aight makes sense. still be careful to get called out, happened to me in my AF1s. i'd only fraud in high top sneakers or boots

if you do this we the lanklets will triple stack air force one with 5 incht insoles and walk on tip toes.

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
if you do this we the lanklets will triple stack air force one with 5 incht insoles and walk on tip toes.
and get LL and longer hair on top

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'[ve been using them for 2 days now. only the basic layer, they supposedly add 3.5cm but i think they compress to around +3cm. took some getting used to but now walking i barely notice them unless driving since i have to bend my feet then.

The difference is honestly immense. whereas i used to feel average now i actually feel pretty tall outside. very simple but efficient looksmax for 5'8/5'9 people. highly recommend

wearing lifts is crazy
theyre real good for occasions tinder dates or clubs etc. not good to wear them days in a row though they will fuck your feet up so i only do it on occasions