My list of early LifeFuels!

D

Descargue96

Iron
This is a list of Life Fuels that i learned from the forum, that gave me positive feedback from people, it made me realize that "how you look peiple will treat you"

- Ice Hooding for more hunterish eyes

- Ice Cubes or cold water on the face , or a cold shower, it makes our face look leaner

- Trimming the Eyebrows from the outter part to make them more straight

- Fashion Maxing

- Getting a Haircut

- Tight Shirts (it makes your body look better, if you have good insertions or shoulder to waist ratio, or narrow hips/waist, tight shirts shows this fearures more!)

- Semen Retention

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, kokoszanel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
BROUTAAAAAAL

getting a haircut

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and Germania
This is a list of Life Fuels that i learned from the forum, that gave me positive feedback from people, it made me realize that "how you look peiple will treat you"

- Ice Cubes or cold water on the face , or a cold shower, it makes our face look leaner

- Fashion Maxing

- Getting a Haircut

- Tight Shirts (it makes your body look better, if you have good insertions or shoulder to waist ratio, or narrow hips/waist, tight shirts shows this fearures more!)

- Semen Retention
Besides the first two, they are all kinda red pill beliefs.

getting a haircut
The Haircutpill is real, there is a post here called "Barber transform subhumans to chadlites with just a haircut"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
haircut is underrated here

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96
add gymmmax & leanmaxx

• Love it
T
add gymmmax & leanmaxxth

- Fashion Maxing

- Getting a Haircut

- Semen Retention
Guys! I know a lot more of things to Improve, but these are some fast ways to improve, i know too about :

- Mewing 24/7
- Chewing gum
- Facepulling or Thumbpulling
- Chin Tucks
- Gym (Improving everything but more focus on Shoulders Back and Neck)
- Leaning (A lot of water, avoiding Buccinators when eating, Cardio, Avoiding too much Sodium intake)
- Height (Improving posture wich helps with mewing and hiw one is viewed, using shoelifts or calto or chamaripa shoes)
- Frame (Gymmaxing, steeve reeves deadlift, breathing squat and pullovers, wide grip pullups, hercules holds, Nucleus Overload with Lateral raises, then doing daily lateral raises along with the gym workout, and Shoulder Pads)
- Tan : Betacarotene or Melanotan
- Skin collagen : Retin-A
- Hair : Dut or Minoxidil / Dermarolling / Methylation increase
- Dressing well : Clothes of grey, black or white colours, copying NT people dress, using a watch
- Social Skills : charisma, nt, body language, voice tone, eye contact
-Eyebrows : shaping them straighter, minoxidil
- Eyes : Ice Hooding and Perma squinting
- Eyelashes : Revitalash
- Lips : Vaseline to make them shinny
- Voice : for discovering
- Social Proof : being with people, friends or a woman, pretending to be talking on the phone in the place you want to get social proof, pretending you are getting an message or audio

Last edited:
  • +1
using smegma as parfum

• JFL