My list of forum haters.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
So I am a celebrity in the rating section cuz of my spamming. In these threads I have created some haters along the way. Most of these haters are curries who like to cope and who have known me before and so they rate my ugly pics from the past instead of the ones I post. Which is cringe. As this forum is well known for coping users. Here are the users I remember. They are all subhuman and gay af btw. Very low IQ also cuz they love wasting their time on someone they will never know irl. Jfl.
@try2beme
@moreroidsmoredates
@Haseeb
@WanderingBurro
@AlbinoMaxxer (only ginger of the club)
@tombradylover

They all think they're good looking because they have a well defined jaw but did 0 noticeable softmaxxing. Niggas keep coping by underrating me so that they don't feel shit themselves. I have put all of them on ignore so if they react I can't even read it jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, Funnyunenjoyer1, The Grinch and 8 others
Dnr pear

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong, Funnyunenjoyer1, wrist cry and 1 other person
where am I,

guess I've been too nice

I mog you buddy boyo

20240703 013340
20240703 013425
20240706 212908

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, sportsmogger, janet and 3 others
haha

this whole thread will be raped by GrAYcels in the next few minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and yeeyeeslayer
Muh no softmaxxing, i ascended from ltn to mtn just by the dye alone, not to mention how much ive ascended with other softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
3 of those guys mog you

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
do you think anyone here would rate you htn/cl?????

your too ethnic & turanid

So I am a celebrity in the rating section cuz of my spamming. In these threads I have created some haters along the way. Most of these haters are curries who like to cope and who have known me before and so they rate my ugly pics from the past instead of the ones I post. Which is cringe. As this forum is well known for coping users. Here are the users I remember. They are all subhuman and gay af btw. Very low IQ also cuz they love wasting their time on someone they will never know irl. Jfl.
@try2beme
@moreroidsmoredates
@Haseeb
@WanderingBurro
@tombradylover

They all think they're good looking because they have a well defined jaw but did 0 noticeable softmaxxing. Niggas keep coping by underrating me so that they don't feel shit themselves. I have put all of them on ignore so if they react I can't even read it jfl.
Don't listen to those jealouscels. You look good

@try2beme
@moreroidsmoredates
@Haseeb
@WanderingBurro
@tombradylover

31e5cdeca08942dfa6c54775f3578a35

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and WanderingBurro
I'm proud of owning rent free space in Funky's pear head with five other room mates. I can't tell if this is an upgrade from my Mumbai apartment or not.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@try2beme
@moreroidsmoredates
@Haseeb
@WanderingBurro
@tombradylover

There's this proverb in my language which basically says that by closing your eyes like a pigeon does when a cat is Infront of it to eat it, the danger or the reality of the cat being there to eat it doesn't go away.

Even if you put us on ignore, you're still ugly you dumb fuck keep coping. No softmaxxing for your pear ass skull

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and try2beme
interesting thread

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and lucifer6969
There's this proverb in my language which basically says that by closing your eyes like a pigeon does when a cat is Infront of it to eat it, the danger or the reality of the cat being there to eat it doesn't go away.

Even if you put us on ignore, you're still ugly you dumb fuck keep coping. No softmaxxing for your pear ass skull
Idk why or how people say this fruit is above average when hes obvious incel and obviously gay