ihateyounigeria
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 60
- Reputation
- 14
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
why do people take pictures from the most unflattering angles known to man and then ask for advice
I’m on tret rn and literally almost all the pimples went away but some are forming rn because sugary stuff I been eating. but the redness doesn’t go away and my skin is not shiny (not supposed to be ik but I would like it to be). Been like months in tret. Also, hope you know, short hair has never looked good for me and if you wanna ai something me with short hair or something you will notice it doesn’t look good. I have 1b hair btw. Not saying you have to, i’m just proving this long hair only looks good for me not anyshort hair. Also any advice to fix skin?fix your skin, its really bad. also get a proper haircut, like layers and shi
for the redness, get azelaic acid. it genuinely could be the problem your having.I’m on tret rn and literally almost all the pimples went away but some are forming rn because sugary stuff I been eating. but the redness doesn’t go away and my skin is not shiny (not supposed to be ik but I would like it to be). Been like months in tret. Also, hope you know, short hair has never looked good for me and if you wanna ai something me with short hair or something you will notice it doesn’t look good. I have 1b hair btw. Not saying you have to, i’m just proving this long hair only looks good for me not anyshort hair. Also any advice to fix skin?
Thanks bro. Will use advice. Then tell me what would you say to ask my barber or salonist whoever I go to idk. What would be look best for me? I want to keep all the length of course. (I mean tell me what to ask my barber for)for the redness, get azelaic acid. it genuinely could be the problem your having.
I was not talking about cutting it short, more like having a structure so it looks better, long hair looks shit when its only long and has no structure or layers to it
like fucking genuinely these tards piss me offwhy do people take pictures from the most unflattering angles known to man and then ask for advice
you can’t tell me this is a bad angle. every angle is bad if you’re fucking ugly. common sense lil brolike fucking genuinely these tards piss me off
go look up the guide if u actually want to take photos that people can judge u properly and evenly otherwise ur angels r dogshit copeyou can’t tell me this is a bad angle. every angle is bad if you’re fucking ugly. common sense lil bro
I’m sure the two pictures I sent are enough to work withgo look up the guide if u actually want to take photos that people can judge u properly and evenly otherwise ur angels r dogshit cope

theyre okay ig im js saying tho if u want a better accurate response but if u want my opinion frm js those photos ur nose is big fix ur skin and lowk change haircut its not attractiveI’m sure the two pictures I sent are enough to work with![]()
It’s the only haircut that will look good for me. I am telling yoitheyre okay ig im js saying tho if u want a better accurate response but if u want my opinion frm js those photos ur nose is big fix ur skin and lowk change haircut its not attractive
yea bro the haircuts saving u lmfao u ever head "its not the haircut"It’s the only haircut that will look good for me. I am telling yoi
Is this satire? can’t you tell I’ve currently got nothing to work with except my hair? and i’m telling you short hair doesn’t look good on me better than long hair would. don’t disagree or throw jokes at me because I know what’s true and what’s not. my bone structure can’t reasonably change and according to some other people, I’ve got “8 percent body fat” which means i’m stuck here bro.yea bro the haircuts saving u lmfao u ever head "its not the haircut"
L mindset but if u truly think its over that its over bro im js saying changing ur hairstyle will so minimly change u tbhIs this satire? can’t you tell I’ve currently got nothing to work with except my hair? and i’m telling you short hair doesn’t look good on me better than long hair would. don’t disagree or throw jokes at me because I know what’s true and what’s not. my bone structure can’t reasonably change and according to some other people, I’ve got “8 percent body fat” which means i’m stuck here bro.