MY LOOKSMAX ASCENSION - 2 year progress pic, looks6

L

looks6

Iron
58525D0B D3AA 4E7C B200 E18765505879

2 years of progress, with a video game addiction and a girlfriend on the left, broke up and started the self improvement grind.

at the time I was challenger in lol, so I didn’t have much of a life outside of going to class then grinding the game 24/7

for the most part I attribute the transformation to these things;

- sun exposure
- gym
- diet
- accutane
- micro needling
- minoxidil
- no shampoo
- better hair
- quitting all video games
- learning PUA/redpill tactics
- blackpill awareness/guidance

feel free to ask questions and I’ll do my best to help you achieve your best results based on my personal experiences

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, dachad, Yerico7 and 34 others
Age before and after? Looks like you got rhinoplasty. How'd you get your hair like that?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Jason Voorhees, looks6 and 3 others

UnequaledPlasticJaeger max 1mb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, JL~, CaptainCalicoe and 17 others
front?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
amazing ascension
what about your eyes? what did u do to improve them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
bro how do i get out of gold as a jungle main

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, CaptainCalicoe, WontStopNorwooding and 7 others
Looks like you had 3 surgeries tbh. Mewing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and gamma
wow your nose got noticeably smaller. did you use anything like tret?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Great transformation. What hairstyle products do you use?

• +1
How does tret make your nose smaller?

He clearly got a rhinoplasty. Look at the area where his glabella is. It's sloped.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13137 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
i got masters in LOL in season 7. what role and champions did you main? im still playing it from time to time .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
compresses the tissue that stores the fat and squeeizng it i think. it's in BOTB
It'll reduce your oil output and make your nose appear slightly slimmer. His change is surgery.

• +1
How does tret make your nose smaller?

He clearly got a rhinoplasty. Look at the area where his glabella is. It's sloped.
compresses the tissue that stores the fat and squeeizng it i think. it's in BOTB
It makes only the cartilage smaller not the actual bone or the nose hump (so yes it can shrink the nose)

S5eCyApRtsy8ylJm8prs16BrD87JppA4FhOM3dUQ Z0 3

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Also looks like you got bimax or something from the front:

DE03542D 8A99 441D A937 332D4C42CB1C

• +1
Grow a stubble and change haircut...3 months needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
i got masters in LOL in season 7. what role and champions did you main? im still playing it from time to time .
Rate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Jason Voorhees, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Age before and after? Looks like you got rhinoplasty. How'd you get your hair like that?
19-21. No rhino. Hair is just a combination of no shampoo and a much better cut lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, paranakee and Deleted member 13137
bro how do i get out of gold as a jungle main

quit the game

lol but just farm 8cspm+ and learn fastest clearing paths for the champ you play

also one trick something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 11604, 189 and 6 others
amazing ascension
what about your eyes? what did u do to improve them?
just lifting, I think better hormones changes the face over time. People on the forum don’t believe it, but that’s my honest prediction

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Yerico7, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others
View attachment 1337040
2 years of progress, with a video game addiction and a girlfriend on the left, broke up and started the self improvement grind.

at the time I was challenger in lol, so I didn’t have much of a life outside of going to class then grinding the game 24/7

- sun exposure
- gym
- diet
- accutane
- micro needling
- minoxidil
- no shampoo
- better hair

feel free to ask questions and I’ll do my best to help you achieve your best results based on my personal experiences
NO SHAMPOO KING, WELCOME TO THE CLUB. GREYCELS CARRY THE FORUM YET AGAIN 😍😍😍.

GREAT SOFTMAXXING ASCENSION. FROM SUBHUMAN TO NORMIE/HTN (DEPENDING ON COUNTRY).

ALSO MOBAS ARE SHIT (COMING FROM AN IMMORTAL DOTA PLAYER. I DON'T REALLY PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE PERMAROTTING ON DOTA IS SUIFUEL. MOBAS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING TIMESINK ON THE PLANET. I HAVE 7K HOURS IN DOTA :lul::ogre:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Yerico7, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
just lifting, I think better hormones changes the face over time. People on the forum don’t believe it, but that’s my honest prediction
face can definetly change depending on hormones. You see this with women who blast steroids. They end up looking like men over time.

My face has also become more masculine over the years. When I was a child I used to look like a girl. Then I went to looking like a subhuman now i look like a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11604 and Jason Voorhees
heimer ragequit after death lmao. also why do you have barrier as top warwrick xD. heimer auttoattacking in a huge minion wave , this must be bronze.
Ww top is legit lol counters most top bruisers and tanks. And barrier to bait them then heal with passive:feelsohh:. Works 70% of the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
never did any research on reducing my nose lol I think it’s just the angle and the fact that my face changed in reaction to my lifestyle changing from degeneracy to health nut. I did take this shit tho before accutane, you tell me if it would have done something

ED29F910 7C18 434C AA57 7730497CC4A9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
never did any research on reducing my nose lol I think it’s just the angle and the fact that my face changed in reaction to my lifestyle changing from degeneracy to health nut. I did take this shit tho before accutane, you tell me if it would have done something

View attachment 1337127
a quick google say it has to do with tret(in fact, stronger). did you get this prescribed or you just bought it?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
face can definetly change depending on hormones. You see this with women who blast steroids. They end up looking like men over time.

My face has also become more masculine over the years. When I was a child I used to look like a girl. Then I went to looking like a subhuman now i look like a normie.
Same, used to be confused with a girl in middle school. Would straight up be asked "are you a boy or a girl". What causes it?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 5786, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Same, used to be confused with a girl in middle school. Would straight up be asked "are you a boy or a girl". What causes it?
Probably low prenaternal T. What is your digit ratio?
20210905 200127

My 2D:4D ratio is one which signalys lower prenaternal T levels. Ideally as a guy you have a longer ring finger in comparison to your index finger.

I was only androgenous in apperance when I was extremely young (0-2). My parents used to have my hair grown out long, which also added to the confusion.

For as long as I can remember I have never been confused with a female. Nobody has guessed my gender wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
View attachment 1337141
My 2D:4D ratio is one which signalys lower prenaternal T levels. Ideally as a guy you have a longer ring finger in comparison to your index finger.

I was only androgenous in apperance when I was extremely young (0-2). My parents used to have my hair grown out long, which also added to the confusion.

For as long as I can remember I have never been confused with a female. Nobody has guessed my gender wrong.
My ring finger is much longer than index finger, which is strange. I was mentally scarred for the longest time because people would bully me because I looked like a girl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 1 other person
PUA tactics are not all bad, they can help the more naive men avoid cringeworthy dating mistakes
Most men aren't naive, they contrive delusions to cope. They REFUSE to believe looks matter the most. Some are definitely straight up fucking stupid tho. Anyway, i don't see how he can attribute his transformation to pick up artistry lol

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Yerico7, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
View attachment 1337141

I think the whole digit ratio thing has been blown way out of proportion. There are plenty of women with "masculine" digit ratios.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Most men aren't naive, they contrive delusions to cope. They REFUSE to believe looks matter the most. Some are definitely straight up fucking stupid tho. Anyway, i don't see how he can attribute his transformation to pick up artistry lol
if you want the mental gymnastics it would be PUA leads to low inhib/low cortisol/better hormones/positive reinforcement with women, also understanding how women react to you with different hair/scent/clothes/etc can used to refine a look and further understand what to aim for

edit: I also listed those factors in a somewhat generalized order of importance. PUA is important, but definitely one of the least important as far as looksmaxxing goes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Jason Voorhees
if you want the mental gymnastics it would be PUA leads to low inhib/low cortisol/better hormones/positive reinforcement with women, also understanding how women react to you with different hair/scent/clothes/etc can used to refine a look and further understand what to aim for
PUA leads to lower cortisol? How exactly? If you actually employ the "numbers game" and you cold approach, your cortisol will rise. How did you make the jump to positive reinforcement from women? Your looks transformation may have done that, not PUA lmao. The last part has to do with looks

Anyway I'm not hating, very solid transformation. You lucked out hard with that mandible growth which i can only assume is puberty

• +1
PUA leads to lower cortisol? How exactly? If you actually employ the "numbers game" and you cold approach, your cortisol will rise. How did you make the jump to positive reinforcement from women? Your looks transformation may have done that, not PUA lmao. The last part has to do with looks

Anyway I'm not hating, very solid transformation. You lucked out hard with that mandible growth which i can only assume is puberty
so when I started cold approaching a year ago there was a ton of stress that went into each approach, but after being social for so long and, especially after hitting a certain threshold of looks, my results got exponentially better. nowadays I probably approach 1-5 girls throughout my week and when I do I generally get a good response. it leads to about a date a week with some pretty cute girls from my college town.

the key for me was doing it so many times that now I'm just numb to anything. being 100% grounded and if you get rejected its really no big deal, just looksmax more and understand that not everything is going to work. but overall its great once you are to this level of comfort.

in addition going on a ton of dates with MANY different women has been important for me to be able to be so grounded around women. I like to rack up 1st dates partly for the ego, and partly just to stay comfortable around girls that I talk to throughout my everyday. a week ago I went on 5 dates in 6 days. this is NOT sustainable and does tax your mental and physical health but it can lead to a lol* "abundance mindset".

if you're not really looksmaxed, still approach, but understand that there's still work to be put in and she should reject you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Insane results my guy.

Maybe consider widening your mouth using a mouth widening appliance

• +1
so when I started cold approaching a year ago there was a ton of stress that went into each approach, but after being social for so long and, especially after hitting a certain threshold of looks, my results got exponentially better. nowadays I probably approach 1-5 girls throughout my week and when I do I generally get a good response. it leads to about a date a week with some pretty cute girls from my college town.

the key for me was doing it so many times that now I'm just numb to anything. being 100% grounded and if you get rejected its really no big deal, just looksmax more and understand that not everything is going to work. but overall its great once you are to this level of comfort.

in addition going on a ton of dates with MANY different women has been important for me to be able to be so grounded around women. I like to rack up 1st dates partly for the ego, and partly just to stay comfortable around girls that I talk to throughout my everyday. a week ago I went on 5 dates in 6 days. this is NOT sustainable and does tax your mental and physical health but it can lead to a lol* "abundance mindset".

if you're not really looksmaxed, still approach, but understand that there's still work to be put in and she should reject you.
yeah, so in a nutshell, AFTER you improved your looks, you started getting positive reinforcement. You need to understand that a bad looking guy that insistently approached would've gotten a negative feedback loop that would lead him to depression or suicidal thoughts. If you're getting at least some positive feedback, it helps not completely feel like shit, which is what happened with you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
yeah, so in a nutshell, AFTER you improved your looks, you started getting positive reinforcement. You need to understand that a bad looking guy that insistently approached would've gotten a negative feedback loop that would lead him to depression or suicidal thoughts. If you're getting at least some positive feedback, it helps not completely feel like shit, which is what happened with you
lol yeah that’s a fair take, however the value is still there, I was pretty close to the pic on the left in the op, and still approaching. Looks is king for cold approach ofc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
@subhuman incel rate his transformation

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
NO SHAMPOO KING, WELCOME TO THE CLUB. GREYCELS CARRY THE FORUM YET AGAIN 😍😍😍.

GREAT SOFTMAXXING ASCENSION. FROM SUBHUMAN TO NORMIE/HTN (DEPENDING ON COUNTRY).

ALSO MOBAS ARE SHIT (COMING FROM AN IMMORTAL DOTA PLAYER. I DON'T REALLY PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE PERMAROTTING ON DOTA IS SUIFUEL. MOBAS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING TIMESINK ON THE PLANET. I HAVE 7K HOURS IN DOTA :lul::ogre:.
brocel dotacel
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel rate his transformation
he anglefrauded and grew hair and a beard, but still like a PSL improve, but now you need surgeries to ascend even harder

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person
lol yeah that’s a fair take, however the value is still there, I was pretty close to the pic on the left in the op, and still approaching. Looks is king for cold approach ofc
how tall are you btw ?

View attachment 1337040

- sun exposure
- gym
- diet
- accutane
- micro needling
- minoxidil
- no shampoo
- better hair

sick ascension bro did you do any surgery ??? mirin from subhuman to normie keep ascending ;):)

• +1
Reactions: looks6
Forward growth = everything