My looksmax plan near future

Timelessbrah

Timelessbrah

Kraken
My midface is long af and doesn't have the optimal forward growth, even if I somehow had the money for a LEFORT and a Bimax I would still fall short to what I need to reach Chad level, because the midface can't be significantly shortened and I wouldn't have the bone mass. I have a good base and the angularity is here, but hidden due to the lower subcutaneous cheek fat.
My goals should be to bring my midface up and forward, but since no cuck doctor in Europe would ever do that for aesthetic purposes and I don't have breathing problems, my plans are to improve all other areas of my face, so that it makes my midface appear shorter. The first point would be to physically remove the fat or to improve inferior maxillary protrusion.

My full list of surgeries for the future will include, by order of importance:

- genioplasty / chin shield

- buccal fat removal and respective transfer to under eye support

- customized zygomatic implants

- almond eye surgery

- rhinoplasty for weird hook shape and nasal tip remodeling

My near future plans are to save up 1k until this Christmas ; after that I'll search for clinics in my country that to bichectomies (buccal fat removal) because that's the cheapest one available to me and do it before the summer of 2021.

After this surgery I'll work part time and save up until I have the money necessary for a genioplasty (most likely). I know I don't have pics, but I'm just pointing out my plans.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, oatmeal, poplo and 5 others
Meanwhile chad only splashes his face with water once in the morning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, BigBoy, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
Chad get sex for free as soon as he turns 14 but we need to either pay hookers or pay for surgery. honk honk
Meanwhile chad only splashes his face with water once in the morning

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Need2Ascend
Chad get sex for free as soon as he turns 14 but we need to either pay hookers or pay for surgery. honk honk

I experienced that in first hand, so I know the pain of it and still to this day see it irl One of my friends already had 2 girlfriends before our 9th grade, so I know the easiness some people experience life, to keep it short, he's near chad level.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: poplo, Tyronecell, Jamal2222 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Need2Ascend
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 5522
No Lefort, no looksmax plan

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No Lefort, no looksmax plan

If we thinked like that, then I would never have the money for it and just delay things. No way I would have the money, even receiving what considered good to fly to America and get that done, because no one here would do a lefort. My face isn't recessed, I have the base (not optimal forward growth) but I do what I can, not waiting until my 30's.

Actually you can get away with slighly longer midface(0.95-1.03 range)
Miroslaw Czech for example have longer midface and he looks very aesthetic and sex appeal. Also I noticed that many czech/ Polish chadlites or even chads have longer midface and narrower skull and they still have high sex appeal.
Miroslav ccc8cech by lukas kimlicka
Full

Still think that compact midface is really important for aesthetics but as long as midface can't be shortened you have to fix all flaws possible.
Personally I have midface like Miro Czech and really wanted to have it compact like O'pry but I need to find a way how to looksmax other things.
Also there is a correlation between eyes and midface since elongated maxilla give shallower infras support and overall less compact orbitals
That's why many said maxilla is key to look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Miroslaw Czech for example have longer midface and he looks very aesthetic and sex appeal. Also I noticed that many czech/ Polish chadlites or even chads have longer midface and narrower skull and they still have high sex appeal.
View attachment 738914View attachment 738915
Still think that compact midface is really important for aesthetics but as long as midface can't be shortened you have to fix all flaws possible.

Some people think a long face looks high class, but that's diferent than a long MIDFACE. My midface is in the point where it starts to look cartoonish.
Another thing relative to forward growth, is looking at Robert Pattison's profile.

No exceptional forward growth and still good looking because angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Some people think a long face looks high class, but that's diferent than a long MIDFACE. My midface is in the point where it starts to look cartoonish.
Another thing relative to forward growth, is looking at Robert Pattison's profile.
View attachment 738921

No exceptional forward growth and still good looking because angularity.
Long face is masculine but a lot of height must come from lower third then forehead and midface should be the shortest. Short face is actually not good cause small lower third look even worse than long midface .
Eva herzigova large face comparison

Girl on the left is much more masculine , her face is longer but at the same time midface is shorter

Last edited:
  • +1
Long face is masculine but a lot of height must come from lower third then forehead and midface should be the shortest. Short face is actually not good cause small lower third look even worse than long midface .

My chin lacks verticality along with 1cm of forward protrusion, it definetly makes my midface appear larger. You want side pic?

View attachment 738914View attachment 738915
Personally I have midface like Miro Czech and really wanted to have it compact like O'pry but I need to find a way how to looksmax other things.
Also there is a correlation between eyes and midface since elongated maxilla give shallower infras support and overall less compact orbitals
That's why many said maxilla is key to look
uk chad bellerin also has long midface tbh, not death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
mirin dedication bro never give up

My midface is long af and doesn't have the optimal forward growth, even if I somehow had the money for a LEFORT and a Bimax I would still fall short to what I need to reach Chad level, because the midface can't be significantly shortened and I wouldn't have the bone mass. I have a good base and the angularity is here, but hidden due to the lower subcutaneous cheek fat.
My goals should be to bring my midface up and forward, but since no cuck doctor in Europe would ever do that for aesthetic purposes and I don't have breathing problems, my plans are to improve all other areas of my face, so that it makes my midface appear shorter. The first point would be to physically remove the fat or to improve inferior maxillary protrusion.

My full list of surgeries for the future will include, by order of importance:

- genioplasty / chin shield

- buccal fat removal and respective transfer to under eye support

- customized zygomatic implants

- almond eye surgery

- rhinoplasty for weird hook shape and nasal tip remodeling

My near future plans are to save up 1k until this Christmas ; after that I'll search for clinics in my country that to bichectomies (buccal fat removal) because that's the cheapest one available to me and do it before the summer of 2021.

After this surgery I'll work part time and save up until I have the money necessary for a genioplasty (most likely). I know I don't have pics, but I'm just pointing out my plans.
tales

• JFL
nice, mine is
bimax + genio
custom orbital and cheekbone implant
custom jaw angle implant
almond eyes
hairline lowering

all up looking at around 70-80k usd including flights, accommodation. basically a house deposit or a luxury car. just to correct some unlucky deformities due to environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poplo
nice, mine is
bimax + genio
custom orbital and cheekbone implant
custom jaw angle implant
almond eyes
hairline lowering

all up looking at around 70-80k usd including flights, accommodation. basically a house deposit or a luxury car. just to correct some unlucky deformities due to environment.

Good luck, I see you need a good amount of work. My jaw is already good, which diminishes the cost of my surgeries, but still is pretty high. hope you can get the $$$ for that.