Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Contacts
Latisse
Volufiline (under eyes)
⭐💕⭐💕

8FF4711A 4CC7 4FEA BD55 B863CA8C5FE2
798586CE A765 475D BBB1 93D8E5320BBA

What should I add/remove from this list? This is my softmaxx list.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, VolcelFTW, Manletmachine and 1 other person
You have a nice soft and feminine lower third and puppy like eyes that make you look like a good submissive boy, but the facial hair kinda ruins it. Shave it off. Also get rid of that hair texture it’s not feminine and doesn’t work with your soft and angelic structure.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, Manletmachine, zombie and 2 others
I feel bad for you

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and zombie
Where is the ropemaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
bug eyes + nct. Over

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
cut the mustache

• +1
u'll be fine

• +1
You have a nice soft and feminine lower third and puppy like eyes that make you look like a good submissive boy, but the facial hair kinda ruins it. Shave it off. Also get rid of that hair texture it’s not feminine and doesn’t work with your soft and angelic structure.
Bro wtf I’m not a faggot feminine femboy who’s gonna get on my knees wtf is wrong with you 💀

Bro wtf I’m not a faggot feminine femboy who’s gonna get on my knees wtf is wrong with you 💀
You could be though man your have the perfect bone structure to be a twinky bottom and you’re wasting it away with your shitty facial hair, embrace your position as the boneless feminine puppy boy you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and IndraBC
You could be though man your have the perfect bone structure to be a twinky bottom and you’re wasting it away with your shitty facial hair, embrace your position as the boneless feminine puppy boy you are.
Might as well make my voice soft too right

Might as well make my voice soft too right
Shave your facial and body hair, make your brows thin, give yourself some fluffy long hair, and suck my fucking cock. You are perfect and angelic. You will never be masc, accept your new life!

• JFL
Shave your facial and body hair, make your brows thin, give yourself some fluffy long hair, and suck my fucking cock. You are perfect and angelic. You will never be masc, accept your new life!
How tall are u?

You are not 6’1. But hey how much you willing to pay 🤭
I am 6’1, and I ain’t paying shit. You are my new puppy boy. I’m going to bed now when I wake up you better have shaved your face

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and N1666
I am 6’1, and I ain’t paying shit. You are my new puppy boy. I’m going to bed now when I wake up you better have shaved your face
Over my rotting corpse

Now be a good girl and pay up 😜

• JFL
Is volufiline legit

Also some whitening cream on the face

• JFL
Your main problem is time management, dedication and discipline

Max those things through detoxing, else nothing will change, leaving here is maybe a good first step for you, but don't replace the time you wasted here with some other time waste

thats it for me if you really leave like I understood bye and much luck, dont forget to also live your life and not holding onto a fictional you

• +1
Looks the same