my looksmaxing plan for 2023

keep positive 24/7

keep positive 24/7

keep moirin muh genez
i hope that ive posted this thread in the right place. here goes.

preface
as every glorious journey requires a preface, i will begin by stating that i do not usually do what i am doing now – meaning, i do not usually announce my plans before they are completed. rather, i prefer to remain battling on my own, only announcing my experience once i have emerged victorious. in that way, i maintain an aura of mystery around my actions, as well as ensuring that i do not make bold claims that i cannot live up to.

with that out of the way...

the goals
in 2023, i WILL BECOME SHREDDED TO THE BONE. below 8%, peeled to the bone, mind-boggingly shredded, utterly ridiculous. freakishly sunken cheeks, crazed eyes, flaking lips, permanent cold sweat on my forehead. people will stop and look at me in the streets, and ask one another, "is he ok?" i will have a sexy six pack and people will drop dead at the sight of my vascularity

in 2023, i WILL BECOME DISGUSTINGLY TANNED. brown as shit. but i will maintain youthful, smooth skin. i just hope this happens. i will suntan as much as i can, without burning. i brown easily. but i hope my skin doesnt suffer. fortunately i seem to have good collagen so we can cross our fingers about this one. i will avoid pufa so my cells dont fry.

in 2023, I WILL DYE MY HAIR BLOND AND DRESS COOLER. your looks are genetic, but the clothes you wear can enhance your aura. if your clothes enhance an aspect of your aura, then you can change your perceived personality with no mental effort. i will be bleach haired, low cortisol chiller. people will think im cool and will not assume that im a neurotic freak!

in 2023, I WILL FIND THE SECRET TO CONSTANT POSITIVITY AND LOW STRESS. i will find foods, lifestyle choices, and develop my own philosophy and way of thinking that will improve my quality of life. quality of life depends upon subjective interpretation of objective reality. you can improve your experience with mastery of the mind. this must be achieved, above all else!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, 5.5psl, Sprinkles and 1 other person
kys retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
both of those replies were very rude.

94329B04 6430 4A4B A2E9 883F1A8B17AC

You don't need to get shredded to the bone. 12% is fantastic for guys.

Just have a 6 pack.

In order to get the Skin Glow you seek, eat a shit ton of Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Tomatoes (Beta Carotene) look into it.

• +1
Reactions: DripZ
You don't need to get shredded to the bone. 12% is fantastic for guys.

Just have a 6 pack.

In order to get the Skin Glow you seek, eat a shit ton of Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Tomatoes (Beta Carotene) look into it.
over the past few weeks, ive been eating eating carrots for my looksmax protocol

Water thread

i will suntan as much as i can, without burning.
Nooooo don’t do that. Sun is the primary cause of skin aging, you’ll age your skin for temporary coloring benefits.