My looksmaxing plan

Otakuboy54

Otakuboy54

Iron
64A3E0EC CBAF 4DB5 9807 F784E9FA44FA
C72F8444 E429 43AE 9657 7DF71D32CD06

I plan on getting modified lefort 3 in one year to fix the forward growth more on one side then letting that heal then getting double jaw surgery with chin wing afterwards then rhinoplasty I live 2 hours away from dr sinn and have around 45k to spend should I get mse first or is this a good plan

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
da fuk nigga u tryna become a dog

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Greecgawd, Acnno and 2 others
try a haircut mofo

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Whoa your profile mogs
You don't need LF3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Acnno
contacts
haircut
roids

that is what slays not an extra 3mm on your maxilla
Do you think rhino is necessary or do you think I will grow into it iam 18 btw

View attachment 870485View attachment 870487
I plan on getting modified lefort 3 in one year to fix the forward growth more on one side then letting that heal then getting double jaw surgery with chin wing afterwards then rhinoplasty I live 2 hours away from dr sinn and have around 45k to spend should I get mse first or is this a good plan
imo. You haven't softmaxxed well enough with your potential. And you are already jumping to sugery.
Softmaxx the peak first, is my opinion

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
you think haircut and rhino and getting bigger will help
Yeah for haircut, I need a better front pic to see your nose tho.
You shouldn't get "bigger", you need to workout to get muscles and lose body fat, don't try bulking or anything like that because your face looks a bit bloated now and losing fat will improve your face.
Also, fix your acne.

No matter how much I work out I can’t get hollow cheeks anymore and I think braces are too blame I used to get insane hollow cheeks
Yeah for haircut, I need a better front pic to see your nose tho.
You shouldn't get "bigger", you need to workout to get muscles and lose body fat, don't try bulking or anything like that because your face looks a bit bloated now.

In the first picture you kind of look like King Edward in The Last Kingdom.

The Last Kingdom King Edward the Elder 2438812
Season four Edward

Iam trying to reverse the damage done by orthodontics I used to have a sharper jaw angle and hollow cheeks but I can’t get them anymore
imo. You haven't softmaxxed well enough with your potential. And you are already jumping to sugery.
Softmaxx the peak first, is my opinion

If you have 45k to spend, go SEAmaxxing in thailand and the philippines.

Use those sites, not Tinder (you can get over 100 messages quickly with those):

Both sites are owned by the same company and they have a site for nearly every country in the entire continent of Asia and some places outside of Asia too, just look at the bottom of the page for all the options. It's better than tinder because you don't have to deal with an unfair algorithm, you don't have to match with women to message them and it is actually used by a lot of women. Tinder also works but not as much.

Cupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Otakuboy54
If you have 45k to spend, go SEAmaxxing in thailand and the philippines.

Use those sites, not Tinder (you can get over 100 messages quickly with those):

Both sites are owned by the same company and they have a site for nearly every country in the entire continent of Asia and some places outside of Asia too, just look at the bottom of the page for all the options. It's better than tinder because you don't have to deal with an unfair algorithm, you don't have to match with women to message them and it is actually used by a lot of women. Tinder also works but not as much.

View attachment 870527
Thanks bro iam good though I would rather surgery max and get a 5/10 girl iam 5 foot 9 and 18 so might grow one more inch

Sounds like you are mentally ill, try to drop bodyfat and start a skin routine.

Sounds like you are mentally ill, try to drop bodyfat and start a skin routine.
just a guy whose depressed about his subhuman looks all the time I want to accend and maybe I won’t be depressed anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
just a guy whose depressed about his subhuman looks all the time I want to accend and maybe I won’t be depressed anymore
You don't need the surgeries, just need to hit the gym, fix your skin and few other softmaxes, before considering a surgery like rhyno.

Thanks bro iam good though I would rather surgery max and get a 5/10 girl iam 5 foot 9 and 18 so might grow one more inch
In Thailand and the Philippines you can get access to women who are way hotter than 5/10. I know that due to COVID19, not many people travel, but it's still doable, many countries still have open borders, so if you were to travel to Thailand in a few days, you could easily hookup with a hot local girl the day that you arrive. It's that easy. If you don't believe me just sign up on thaicupid with basic pictures and you will see what I mean, your inbox will be flooded with messages from local girls.

You could do all the looksmaxxing that you want, and it would still not be enough with the starting point that you have. In my case, I am only saved by my height of 6 foot 4, otherwise I would be an incel in the west.

My point is that most white men who are incels in the west would not be incels in a place like Thailand because they love white men, and it's more than just money, it's because they like the look of white men, even a guy who travels on a budget and isn't rich or willing to get married is seen as very attractive just because of his skin color alone. And women there are willing to give you sex even if you are only willing to spend one night with them because although tourism is not rare, especially not in Thailand, there aren't many young men who go there, and even all the white men who go there are not enough for the number of women who live there.

A lot of guys have misconceptions about southeast asia but the truth is that as a white incel, it is the best place to go to slay. The main reason why I haven't done it yet is because I don't have the money, if I did I definitely would because in the philippines, it's possible to hookup with 1 new girl per night with online dating (without paying for sex). Even if you were looksmaxxed, the best you could do is a becky but in those countries, you'll have as many beckies as you want and you'll have high tier beckies too and stacylites sometimes also.

In Thailand and the Philippines you can get access to women who are way hotter than 5/10. I know that due to COVID19, not many people travel, but it's still doable, many countries still have open borders, so if you were to travel to Thailand in a few days, you could easily hookup with a hot local girl the day that you arrive. It's that easy. If you don't believe me just sign up on thaicupid with basic pictures and you will see what I mean, your inbox will be flooded with messages from local girls.

You could do all the looksmaxxing that you want, and it would still not be enough with the starting point that you have. In my case, I am only saved by my height of 6 foot 4, otherwise I would be an incel in the west.

My point is that most white men who are incels in the west would not be incels in a place like Thailand because they love white men, and it's more than just money, it's because they like the look of white men, even a guy who travels on a budget and isn't rich or willing to get married is seen as very attractive just because of his skin color alone. And women there are willing to give you sex even if you are only willing to spend one night with them because although tourism is not rare, especially not in Thailand, there aren't many young men who go there, and even all the white men who go there are not enough for the number of women who live there.

A lot of guys have misconceptions about southeast asia but the truth is that as a white incel, it is the best place to go to slay. The main reason why I haven't done it yet is because I don't have the money, if I did I definitely would because in the philippines, it's possible to hookup with 1 new girl per night with online dating (without paying for sex). Even if you were looksmaxxed, the best you could do is a becky but in those countries, you'll have as many beckies as you want and you'll have high tier beckies too and stacylites sometimes also.
Thanks for the reply bro I’ll think about it maybe I’ll gymaxx and go to Thailand or Asian country with my freind I have access to 45 k right now but will Have the full 250 k Inheritance around 25 iam depressed as fuck all the time and have been doing hard drugs to numb the pain still haven’t had my first kiss yet or ever had sex

your face looks very robust but your hairstyle, clothing, overall grooming and mouth area are really bad

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
your face looks very robust but your hairstyle, clothing, overall grooming and mouth area are really bad
The clothes are because I just got out of bed lol

Thanks for the reply bro I’ll think about it maybe I’ll gymaxx and go to Thailand or Asian country with my freind I have access to 45 k right now but will Have the full 250 k Inheritance around 25 iam depressed as fuck all the time and have been doing hard drugs to numb the pain still haven’t had my first kiss yet or ever had sex
Like I said, you don't have to be gymmaxxed to do well in southeast asia, the women there love white men, if you want to be sure, try it out, start your profile on thaicupid.com and see how many messages you get, you can even try to message them to see if you ever stood a chance. But I guarantee you that if you do this, you will quickly get messages from girls who are interested. If you go there, in just one 2 month trip you'll be able to have sex with more women than most men have ever had in their entire life and you won't be paying for sex. And there are other fun things to do too while in Thailand like scuba diving and you can get massages for very cheap, so much so that you could get as many as you want.

When you go to Thailand, you not only have access to a higher quantity and quality of women through local women but you also have access to women from all over the world who have lower standards when travelling and won't make you wait for sex. And you also have a higher buying power, this means that with your 45k, you could be living like a king in Thailand, in a 5 star hotel for a very long time while spending very little, because their currency is worth very little and their average salary is very low, so everything is so cheap.

If you go there though you have to stop the drugs because Thailand is 100% against drugs and you can get in serious trouble for that, worse than in the USA or Europe.

Like I said, you don't have to be gymmaxxed to do well in southeast asia, the women there love white men, if you want to be sure, try it out, start your profile on thaicupid.com and see how many messages you get, you can even try to message them to see if you ever stood a chance. But I guarantee you that if you do this, you will quickly get messages from girls who are interested. If you go there, in just one 2 month trip you'll be able to have sex with more women than most men have ever had in their entire life and you won't be paying for sex. And there are other fun things to do too while in Thailand like scuba diving and you can get massages for very cheap, so much so that you could get as many as you want.

When you go to Thailand, you not only have access to a higher quantity and quality of women through local women but you also have access to women from all over the world who have lower standards when travelling and won't make you wait for sex. And you also have a higher buying power, this means that with your 45k, you could be living like a king in Thailand, in a 5 star hotel for a very long time while spending very little, because their currency is worth very little and their average salary is very low, so everything is so cheap.

If you go there though you have to stop the drugs because Thailand is 100% against drugs and you can get in serious trouble for that, worse than in the USA or Europe.
Damn bro sounds like fun I probably won’t need drugs if iam getting coochie though

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Plansmax.me

Damn bro sounds like fun I probably won’t need drugs if iam getting coochie though
Most guys who have the idea of travelling to Thailand never do so, that is why there isn't a high competition in southeast asia, because most young men are afraid of travelling to third world countries alone, and they think that the women there only want their money which simply isn't true. There are gold diggers in some places though but when you know what to look for, you don't find them by accident. And you're not likely to get scammed by a woman if you tell her from the beginning that you're not looking for a long term thing, and most of them will be okay with it, unlike women back home in your country.

Plansmax.me
Was trying to get advice on what i was planning on getting and unlike most young people I actually have the funds to do it so it’s not some cope

Most guys who have the idea of travelling to Thailand never do so, that is why there isn't a high competition in southeast asia, because most young men are afraid of travelling to third world countries alone, and they think that the women there only want their money which simply isn't true. There are gold diggers in some places though but when you know what to look for, you don't find them by accident. And you're not likely to get scammed by a woman if you tell her from the beginning that you're not looking for a long term thing, and most of them will be okay with it, unlike women back home in your country.
True iam not good looking enough in the states to get a casual one night stand the only girls I have had a relationship with were broken girls dumped by chads wanting a long term relationship with somone who has to listin to there problems all the time

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
True iam not good looking enough in the states to get a casual one night stand the only girls I have had a relationship with were broken girls dumped by chads wanting a long term relationship with somone who has to listin to there problems all the time
In Southeast Asia, you could live like a king compared to that.

Bro, you need to hit the gym and be the best you can be without all that junk first. 99% that you won't even want all those procedures after you gymmaxx and do all the other stuff they say around here.

Just lose fat you idiot!! Your profile is very forward grown. Gain some brains.

profile is actually forward grown...

but u look ungroomed af ngl.