My looksmaxxing diary

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
I will post before/after when my looksmaxxing journey is complete. I think it should take up to Q2 2025 to do all things I want. I am 25 now.

Backstory is I was subhuman since birth, complete incel in Europe, never got any iois and it’s over.

Fix crowded teeth
Just did four 3rd molar extractions and got braces about 1 week ago.

Fix skin
I had accutane about 7 years ago and it helped me tremendously. Acne started coming back past year including cystic acne so I will try to hop on accutane this month hopefully.
After 6 months of accutane I might do skin laser surgery for my small keloid scar and wrinkles.

Fix my chin & jaw
Custom sliding genioplasty
Gonial angle implants

Hide burn scar on my left habd
Tattoolossus on my left arm to cover the scar

Gymmax
Already started tbh and I gained about 3kgs in 1 month

I will post all looksmaxx related things I did here, be it some small or big thing 🧸
After all that I will permanently move to Asia in Q1 or Q2 2025 at the age of 26 and live my life to the fullest.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 51465 and schizomaxxing
can u send the size of keloid and where is it

can u send the size of keloid and where is it
It’s almost between my eyebrows, a bit up and it’s small like a pimple but it pisses me off because it’s in such obvious place and is visible when light drops from a certain angle.
I also need to fix my wrinkles so CO2 laser after accutane for keloid scar plus wrinkles sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
It’s almost between my eyebrows, a bit up and it’s small like a pimple but it pisses me off because it’s in such obvious place and is visible when light drops from a certain angle.
I also need to fix my wrinkles so CO2 laser after accutane for keloid scar plus wrinkles sounds good.
Pic

IMG 1005

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
what asian country u thinkin?

Just did four 3rd molar extractions and got braces about 1 week ago.
Why would you do that bro, being here since 2018 you should've known more about that. How impacted even were the wisdom teeth?

Why would you do that bro, being here since 2018 you should've known more about that. How impacted even were the wisdom teeth?
Removing premolars and 3rd molars is completely different. 2 were impacted on each side.
I have explained it here ser

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Weed
You prefer weed or hash ?

Fuark braces working nicely, 2 months in. I forgot to say these fuckers cost $4.7k
Today GP said derma wait times will take months and then I said I ain't got time for allat :lul: I'm going private. so I will book a priv derm's appt tmrw :ogre:
Still gymmaxing, nice progresslossus

You prefer weed or hash ?
Idk I smoked hash only like 5 times and it was very long time ago ser