My LOOKSMAXXING-full-of-peotein-and-collagen GOOK dinner

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness

>Egg fried rice with 2 eggs and a spoon of my collagen supplement
>xiao long baos with salmon and random vegetables:love:

OVER IF U ARENT COLLAGENMAXXING
@Michael Myers @HeightPilledum @hopecel @mrriceguyreturn @seethe @Jason Voorhees @Monobloc @wishIwasSalludon

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe, hopecel, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Are you me, bhai? I ordered sushi and I’m going to eat it past midnight while I watch a Japanese movie taking place in high school, a rom-com. I watched the first few minutes the other day and I lol’d at a scene in the beginning. I can tell you if you’d like.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, silencio, wsada and 2 others
enjoy guys

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
koji suplement za kolagen koristis i jel valja nesto

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Are you me, bhai? I ordered sushi and I’m going to eat it past midnight while I watch a Japanese movie taking place in high school, a rom-com. I watched the first few minutes the other day and I lol’d at a scene in the beginning. I can tell you if you’d like.
Mirin you. And yes tell me the name of the movie. I order sushi all the time on this food delivery app called Bolt and then i refund it because "its smelly" :lul: So now i have a lifetime supply of sushi until they ban my account (will make a new one whem they do it). I also like to order thisrice chicken curry thaicel thing.
20240326 154003
20240513 130309

enjoy guys
Thanks bhai
koji suplement za kolagen koristis i jel valja nesto
Ovaj tu, ja bi reko da da iako sam youngcel al kosa i nokti su mi valjda 3 puta jači

Attachments

• 20240515_124829.jpg
    20240515_124829.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, silencio, Richard Cheese and 2 others
starchy carb bloat maxxing type of foolery and things of that nature :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and aspiringexcel
What's on that bowl that looks svary

• Hmm...
Mirin you. And yes tell me the name of the movie. I order sushi all the time on this food delivery app called Bolt and then i refund it because "its smelly" :lul: So now i have a lifetime supply of sushi until they ban my account (will make a new one whem they do it). I also like to order thisrice chicken curry thaicel thing.
View attachment 2979519View attachment 2979523View attachment 2979524

Thanks bhai

Ovaj tu, ja bi reko da da iako sam youngcel al kosa i nokti su mi valjda 3 puta jači
View attachment 2979528
Mirin your IQ. I actually paid €20 for 32 and I gave a €1 tip. I will PM you the name of the movie bhai. I can also send a link while I’m at it, but I wanted a 1080p version so I downloaded that instead of watching the movie at 480p or whatever. I’ve never had Thai food myself. Perhaps I should give it a try. And your sushi looks a lot like what I ordered. Here, I’ll show a picture. Excuse the Dalit camera quality, this iPhone’s camera is broken. I ordered a spicy salmon roll, a fried tempura roll and two spicy fried chicken rolls. I was leanmaxxing as I’m on a diet but this will reverse this week’s dieting. :feelscry:

6E367444 0547 461F A94E 1316834EB936

• Love it
What's on that bowl that looks svary
Wtf is "svary"
Mirin your IQ. I actually paid €20 for 32 and I gave a €1 tip. I will PM you the name of the movie bhai. I can also send a link while I’m at it, but I wanted a 1080p version so I downloaded that instead of watching the movie at 480p or whatever. I’ve never had Thai food myself. Perhaps I should give it a try. And your sushi looks a lot like what I ordered. Here, I’ll show a picture. Excuse the Dalit camera quality, this iPhone’s camera is broken. I ordered a spicy salmon roll, a fried tempura roll and two spicy fried chicken rolls. I was leanmaxxing as I’m on a diet but this will reverse this week’s dieting. :feelscry:

View attachment 2979536
So-called curry truecel, youre basically the sams color as me. Mirin giga hard in my slum 32 sushies would cost 35-40 JEWROS. I usually order a salmon box and add a california or a tempura roll

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Wtf is "svary"

So-called curry truecel, youre basically the sams color as me. Mirin giga hard in my slum 32 sushies would cost 35-40 JEWROS. I usually order a salmon box and add a california or a tempura roll
I meant scary you nerd 😡

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and aspiringexcel
I meant scary you nerd 😡
Why is it scary you dalit. Its egg fried rice and xiao long bao dumplings with sichuan style soy sauce. (Like i mentioned) :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and wsada
Wtf is "svary"

You’re a true bhai. 😍 What the fuck? €35-40 for 32!!? How?! Isn’t Eastern Europe supposed to be a financial heaven for Western Europeans? I had a commiefornia roll last Friday but here they don’t add real crab to it so it was just meh. Ever tried crispy chicken?

• JFL
You’re a true bhai. 😍 What the fuck? €35-40 for 32!!? How?! Isn’t Eastern Europe supposed to be a financial heaven for Western Europeans?
Maybe in 1970s in Yugoslavia. Only affordable countries are countries like Bosnia that became shitholes after wars. Even Montenegro is expensive due to jewish tourists but not as Croatia because jews really like to visit Dubrovnik and slums on the coast for some reason.

But food is quite expensive here
I had a commiefornia roll last Friday but here they don’t add real crab to it so it was just meh. Ever tried crispy chicken?
Here california rolls have salmon and avocado. Or no wait im retarded i meant to say a Philadelphia roll:lul: My brain is fried from sleeping 3 hours each day of this week because my Latin teacher refuses to just give me an A. But they add surimi sticks to Calidornia rolls here. I tried a teriyaki chicken roll idk if its the same

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Michael Myers
Maybe in 1970s in Yugoslavia. Only affordable countries are countries like Bosnia that became shitholes after wars. Even Montenegro is expensive due to jewish tourists but not as Croatia because jews really like to visit Dubrovnik and slums on the coast for some reason.

But food is quite expensive here
Jews truly ruin everything. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Then why do these assholes say everything is cheaper in Eastern Europe even to this day? I was speaking to someone from Ukraine and they said everything is more expensive now because of the war. Brutal.
Here california rolls have salmon and avocado. Or no wait im retarded i meant to say a Philadelphia roll:lul: My brain is fried from sleeping 3 hours each day of this week because my Latin teacher refuses to just give me an A. But they add surimi sticks to Calidornia rolls here. I tried a teriyaki chicken roll idk if its the same
First of all, screw your Latin teacher. :feelsree: Yes, that’s exactly what they do here as well. It’s avocado and surimi sticks. And no, teriyaki chicken roll is different. They don’t sell it here. Crispy chicken roll is basically deep-fried chicken. I love it. I know sushi is about fish but I always have at least one roll of crispy chicken or spicy chicken which is the same as crispy chicken but with a sauce added on top.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That’s hella rice bucko, little bloat lord

Edit: check out my diet :

Last edited:
  • JFL