My looksmaxxing plan senior yr. of HS

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
I just finished my junior year of HS, going into my senior year of HS, which starts in august, and i'll be looksmaxxing for the next year and comparing my looks, quality of life after looksmaxxing compared to my junior year.

To begin with here are my stats:
I am 17 years old, 196cm barefoot, 180lbs, 45ishcm shoulders, 66cm waist, normie face based on how people treat me, mixed race white + ethnic.

My main weaknesses are my front tooth gap, which makes my jaw and profile look weird, my skinny frame, (underweight), light/thin eyebrows, and bad hair.

I plan to bulk to 210lbs by the end of september, then cut down to 200lbs from september-november to maintain my 10-12 bf%. I feel like 200lbs at my height is heavy enough to not be considered a stick, but also light enough to still be considered agile, athletic, and pleasingly skinny. I have a basic weight lifting regimen, back/arms, shoulders/chest, legs, but I put extra emphasis on shoulders because wide shoulders > abs > big arms > big back > big legs.

In december, i'm getting braces which will hopefully fix my weird ass profile, and I have high optimism that it will also improve my overall face (I've already been mewing long before this). Before I get braces i'll be doing jaw exercises 3-5 times a week aswell as chintucking which might make a small difference.

For my hair I just need a haircut that fits my face shape & proportions and good styling creams and im good.

For my eye area i'll use eyebrow rollers + castor oil to stimulate blood flow and increase hair growth, and dye them a color slightly darker than my hair.
I'll also do bonesmashing cus why not lol, refer to for bonesmashing (the guy is not me).

Comment down below any tips or questions.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
how bad is the front tooth gap? if its slight it probably doesnt descend you at all. mac demarco for example is normie but I don't think his quite large tooth gap lowers his rating at all

how bad is the front tooth gap? if its slight it probably doesnt descend you at all. mac demarco for example is normie but I don't think his quite large tooth gap lowers his rating at all
about 1/2 cm, it can change your face shape because the teeth on each side are pushed further back than they should be
in theory it should make my profile more forward looking and narrow my overly wide jaw

I just finished my junior year of HS, going into my senior year of HS, which starts in august, and i'll be looksmaxxing for the next year and comparing my looks, quality of life after looksmaxxing compared to my junior year.

I am 17 years old, 196cm barefoot, 180lbs, 45ishcm shoulders, 66cm waist, normie face based on how people treat me, mixed race white + ethnic.

My main weaknesses are my front tooth gap, which makes my jaw and profile look weird, my skinny frame, (underweight), light/thin eyebrows, and bad hair.

I plan to bulk to 210lbs by the end of september, then cut down to 200lbs from september-november to maintain my 10-12 bf%. I feel like 200lbs at my height is heavy enough to not be considered a stick, but also light enough to still be considered agile, athletic, and pleasingly skinny. I have a basic weight lifting regimen, back/arms, shoulders/chest, legs, but I put extra emphasis on shoulders because wide shoulders > abs > big arms > big back > big legs.

In december, i'm getting braces which will hopefully fix my weird ass profile, and I have high optimism that it will also improve my overall face (I've already been mewing long before this). Before I get braces i'll be doing jaw exercises 3-5 times a week aswell as chintucking which might make a small difference.

For my hair I just need a haircut that fits my face shape & proportions and good styling creams and im good.

For my eye area i'll use eyebrow rollers + castor oil to stimulate blood flow and increase hair growth, and dye them a color slightly darker than my hair.
I'll also do bonesmashing cus why not lol, refer to for bonesmashing (the guy is not me).

Bone smashing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
>196cm

Your good bro your looksmaxxing is done you are set for life

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
Cope away
works the same way u get a callus from writing with the same hand, might take a while but it works

You also a HAPA?

• Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender
Fuck u mog me so hard I’m 16 and 185.5cm I hope I can hit the 190 mark soon tbh with your height alone you are already in the top 1% of males unless you have a 3.5PSL face

OP you look like utter shit and your gangly lanky height doesn't mean dog shit with your horrible frame and cuck neck + cuck skull. At this point you're just a high center of gravity target for high T 5'9 swarthy girthy maghrebi bulls (that fuck your whore gook densiovan spawn mother) to trip you over your long ass spider feet and curb stomp your peanut gook skull to a pulp

While you're planning a laundry list of niche autistic reverse tranny surgeries there'd a 5'8 pretty boy chad with blue eyes fucking your oneitis while you cope and think "hah, I'm so much higher off the ground than he is!!"

kill yourself asap

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
OP you look like utter shit and your gangly lanky height doesn't mean dog shit with your horrible frame and cuck neck + cuck skull. At this point you're just a high center of gravity target for high T 5'9 swarthy girthy maghrebi bulls (that fuck your whore gook densiovan spawn mother) to trip you over your long ass spider feet and curb stomp your peanut gook skull to a pulp

While you're planning a laundry list of niche autistic reverse tranny surgeries there'd a 5'8 pretty boy chad with blue eyes fucking your oneitis while you cope and think "hah, I'm so much higher off the ground than he is!!"

kill yourself asap
you may be misattributing things to me which do not exist.

Don't bonesmash. It may work, but the main guy who teaches it on youtube Indigenous Swiss literally has brain damage and has lost IQ from it. There was a recent thread comparing his verbal fluency from his latest videos and then from only a year ago. It is astounding. He has gone full retard I'm not kidding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and It'snotover
Get surgery instead brokecel

Don't bonesmash. It may work, but the main guy who teaches it on youtube Indigenous Swiss literally has brain damage and has lost IQ from it. There was a recent thread comparing his verbal fluency from his latest videos and then from only a year ago. It is astounding. He has gone full retard I'm not kidding.
link thread

Do a fuck ton of chintucks, 400 a day. And do invisalign instead of braces.