MY LOOKSMAXXING PLAN TO ASCEND TO CHAD STATUS.

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
Ig I should just kill myself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, edodalic29, mathis and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince, GabachoCopium, gookstar and 2 others
So my plan is straight forward

15yrs old rn so will go chronologically

1) Bulking to gain muscle and maximize height

A 300-600 calorie deficit with high protein (150-170g/day) to maximise my growth and development, along with heavy supplementation and lots of meats and dairy
Im 179.5cm in the morning and 178 at night with a bodyweight of 70kg and 16% bodyfat and I will aim for 186cm as an adult hopefully.

2) Skincare

The basic cleanser moisturizer toner sunscreen rn, will start tret soon. After 20 will start heavy skincare, by 1) whitemaxxing (MSM glutathione vitc NAC Kojic to reduce my atesh salih like skin appearance due to being ethnic and 2) lycopene maxxing to get a more red caucasian skin appearance

3) This is what I will do with surgeries around 20-21yrs of age

first is a rhinoplasty to fix my bulbous nose tip and low radix

Then I will get a genio probably, my chin is alr good but it isnt the "SLAYER" chin, so a small chin implant/ sliding genio should help

Gynocamastia reduction surgery. I lived like a subhuman when I was 14 so I have some minor gyno, mainly on the left side and I will def fix it

4) Add ons
Good fashion, shoe lifts that could elevate me to 189cm (Considering adult height 185cm), Brow minoxidil and grooming (theyre dense enough but not long so will increase length from the lateral ends), Cutting fat (will do this as soon as 18), and possibly clavicle lengthening cuz my bidelt is 19.5 inches rn but Id love to have a 23 inch chad bidelt.

Hopefully this will ascend me to chad or PSL status.
Rate it boyos
Hard cope. You are 15, go have fun with your life. You will not get any of these surgeries. You are a wagecel, and judging by the state of this world, by the time you are 20 years old, you will be trying to figure out how to make it to the next month and not lose your sanity. Too bad you already are insane. Faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: canthal, dreambell1423, goobermaxxing17 and 2 others
tik tok brainrot

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Go outside and socialize nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dreambell1423, Jeww and northern mogger
Hopefully this will ascend me to CHAD……. PSL status.
mike tyson trailer GIF by I Am Duran

Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, dreambell1423 and northern mogger
clavicle lengthening is a meme surgery, only done by 2 doctors and most of their procedures failed, also expensive af

• +1
Reactions: dreambell1423 and northern mogger
clavicle lengthening is a meme surgery, only done by 2 doctors and most of their procedures failed, also expensive af
OHkkkk so how shall I framemax

shut up about the surgeries and become the really NT guy who is friends with everyone, now is your chance
I am quite NT with friends but I wanna slay foids

• JFL
I am quite NT with friends but I wanna slay foids
there is no gif good enough to describe the level of jfl here, we have reached thr pinnacle of low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
nigga youre 15
fucking mew

Vitamic C
Vitamin D + K2
BBC Cum
Collagen
Beef liver
Milk
Potatoes
Nootropics

• JFL
Vitamic C
Vitamin D + K2
BBC Cum
Collagen
Beef liver
Milk
Potatoes
Nootropics
Vitamin cum
Vitamin dick + kinky 2
BBC cum
Cummagen
Beef cum
Cow cum (Milk)
Cumtatoes
Nootrocums

nigga is 15
pls bro pls , check if you have enough oral volume , if not go to an ortho , then just mew
pubertymaxx

assuming ure an mtn btw and have a nice base

nigga is 15
pls bro pls , check if you have enough oral volume , if not go to an ortho , then just mew
pubertymaxx

assuming ure an mtn btw and have a nice base
Im an htn and I have had braces for a year, just got them for weirdly positioned lower incisors nothing too srs so it didnt recess my jaws thankfully

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Im an htn and I have had braces for a year, just got them for weirdly positioned lower incisors nothing too srs so it didnt recess my jaws thankfully
HTN in James Sapphire's basement pls stfu autist ur delusional