My looksmaxxing plan

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Here is my looksmaxing plan

Hair:

I have been growing out my hair for a while so I can get long hair at the back and more medium length at the front like this.
F668F02C F87C 4EEB B0FE E75C79DBC4ED
53BA53BC 76A4 4216 AE4F 0AA9E20BCCDB

My hair is dark blond so it wont look exactly like this.

Eyes:
I have been listening to blue eye subliminals with increased frequency. I hope to finally get out of the brown/green mixed eyes I have right now.

I hope for them to get like this soon
A105DD3C 3B5A 4153 A4EA 7596BE2DBD8E

About half my eyes are already a green like this which is a great improvement already.

Clothes:
I've been wearing turtleneck shirts a lot now, I also have some nice jackets that look pretty stylish.

I aiming for an intellectual look or something
A31D5F34 296E 45C3 9283 D35A47502406

skin:
I've started showering more regularly and I use retinol for my skin to improve quality. I can't get tretinoin for a few reasons so that will have to wait.

eyelashes:
I have a bottle of castor oil that I apply every now and again. I've actually noticed some improvements in the length and density already so that is very good. My lower lid actually looks pretty good now.

I think after half a year perhaps, I can end up with lashes like this.
919C8A37 5E12 40AF AC5D CE6416D02513
It would be an even larger ascension with my eye colour maxing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 15854, ascension! and 1 other person
Eyes:
I have been listening to blue eye subliminals with increased frequency. I hope to finally get out of the brown/green mixed eyes I have right now.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228 and Deleted member 17791
how long using castor oil? one drop in each eyelid?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and latino_
skin:
I've started showering more regularly
genuinely what is wrong with some users on this site
wdum you started "showeirng more regularly"
you have 36k posts on a looksmaxxing forum and just now youve started to ..... shower more regularly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DripZ, Sir Galachad, Deleted member 22253 and 2 others
genuinely what is wrong with some users on this site
wdum you started "showeirng more regularly"
you have 36k posts on a looksmaxxing forum and just now youve started to ..... shower more regularly
Why're you shitting on me for trying to improve my hygiene?

You should also make conspiracies against the universe and repeat words like: "I want blue eyes", "I have blue eyes", "I like my blue eyes" and then, you will attract all this vibe and subliminations to your subconscious mind which will make you change the color of your eyes and also, you can do it with things like your recessed maxilla (to make it grow forward and upward) etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
All this "looksmaxxing" for something you could get after 5 minutes on grindr

• JFL

Hair:

I have been growing out my hair for a while so I can get long hair at the back and more medium length at the front like this.
View attachment 1925953
View attachment 1925954

Eyes:

View attachment 1925950

About half my eyes are already a green like this which is a great improvement already.

Clothes:
I've been wearing turtleneck shirts a lot now, I also have some nice jackets that look pretty stylish.

View attachment 1925949

skin:
I've started showering more regularly and I use retinol for my skin to improve quality. I can't get tretinoin for a few reasons so that will have to wait.

eyelashes:
I have a bottle of castor oil that I apply every now and again. I've actually noticed some improvements in the length and density already so that is very good. My lower lid actually looks pretty good now.

View attachment 1925942
how exactly do you change your eye colour ?

• Hmm...

Hair:

View attachment 1925953
View attachment 1925954

Eyes:

View attachment 1925950

Clothes:

View attachment 1925949

skin:

eyelashes:

View attachment 1925942
Are you trolling with the subliminal?

• JFL
Eyes:

A105DD3C 3B5A 4153 A4EA 7596BE2DBD8E

I wonder if there's anybody here who fell for this meme