My looksmaxxing stack

yepp.. netherlands the tallest country in EU, no?
My main friend group is 5'11'' 6', 6', 6'3, 6'1'', 6'2'', 6'8'' and me at 6'4''. Cursed country.

6'8'' guy is lanklet though, beyond 6'5'' I think you have no benefits even in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22623
Good luck on your looksmaxxing journey btw.

I think you're one of the most level-headed highly knowledgeable looksmaxxers on the forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Good luck on your looksmaxxing journey btw.

I think you're one of the most level-headed highly knowledgeable looksmaxxers on the forum.
thanks man, gl to you too

• +1
Reactions: x052xxxx52111111
Didnt you say you didnt trust the BLACKPILL anymore ? :lul::blackpill:

i meant its retarded caring about it until a certain point, since most men will never reach a threshold where their looks can carry them through their life (which is completely normal, its just the world we live in thats absurd)

• +1
Reactions: azinkk and x052xxxx52111111
What exercises are you doing to fix APT, OP?

Dutch men are on average around 1 inch taller than scandis.

@skinnytwink this will help us face lift
no we need temporal lift by turkish doctors
41BCBA56 5EA2 4CCA 8560 022675F88041
FC85F9DD 4FF8 4CA9 AE8A 608594F45651
9CD17CF4 9349 4ACF 8BC0 1A051CD4C26B

What exercises are you doing to fix APT, OP?

Dutch men are on average around 1 inch taller than scandis.
Strengthening my glutes and abs to tilt the pelvis forward. Be sure to pick out ab exercises that target the core and not the hip flexors i.e plank with glutes activated rather than crunches.

Many unknowingly use their hip flexors more than their abs when doing leg raises and crunches and such.

Stretching out the hip flexors using butterfly stretch and a lunge stretch, and activating my core and glutes more when standing; that naturally tilts your pelvic in a better position.

My apt is not that severe, so if yours is you might want to consult an actual physiotherapist lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
even so i think thats an underrate, most ppl who saw me in motion rated me mid HTN (5+ PSL), but that doesnt even matter... everything below chadlite is cope and might as well focus on NT and going out iwth friends like OP said if u cant get to that level

but i will get BFR + zygo implants this summer at least, better than nothing
What is BFR?
Also I saw you said Crisick and Amnesia got implants but does anyone know who they’re surgeon was / where they got implants?

always the damn greycels

i did eye shutting exercises forever and it didnt really do jackshit

then i got botox, filler and started using an EMS device which obviously did something

exercises are cope
what EMS device did you use? can u link