My looksmaxxing transformation⚠️

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond

Things I have done: gymcelling, leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing, mewing(cope), mole shaved, voluma fillers for the jaw and under eyes.
I’m I good looking enough to date a girl of my own pheno at least???? I’m incel and virgin JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Laylow225 and 62 others
bro get rid of that gay ass earing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Descartes, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, FatBunnyBaby, thecel and 1 other person
Is it really that bad? People never mention my earring some don’t even notice it
its not bad because no one actually looks unless they are perceptive irl. but on the forum everyone can tell that shit is gay. especially only 1 earring on the left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, Deleted member 7506, FatBunnyBaby and 5 others
PaulStanleymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Administrator and Deleted member 12270
nice transformation ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, mewcoper, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others

Things I have done: gymcelling, leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing, mewing(cope), mole shaved, voluma fillers for the jaw and under eyes.
I’m I good looking enough to date a girl of my own pheno at least???? I’m incel and virgin JFL

WAY fucking better holy shit

well done

• +1
Reactions: cartr, AlwaysHaveQuestions, GigaAscender and 6 others

Good mewing results

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Looking good after transformation.

What's your ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Administrator
Mogger

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 4946, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Followed 👍

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12270 and Administrator

You ascended very hard bro wtf how did you get a completely jaw ?

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Lolcel and Administrator
You look good
What’s your ethnicity?

• +1
gj

• +1
Insane transformation man. How long between the before and after?

Incredible transformation! You won't be a virgin for long for sure

How did you get your eyebrows longer?

gj but I couldn't cope with jaw fillers

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Is it really that bad? People never mention my earring some don’t even notice it
Don't listen to them them brother just wear what you want great transformation

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 12270

I used to pluck them like a faggot back when I was bluepilled af

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix

Imagine if you got forehead reduction, wraparound jaw, rhino and eye surgery (BRUTAL)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, ChristianChad, Yerico7 and 6 others
how did your eyebrows grow wtf

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7506, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Are you sucking in cheeks?

Very sick transformation bro. I used to be hella puffy and fat too, when i look back at my old face i want to jump out of my balcony, i'm sure you feel the same way. If i see someone with a fat ass face i instantly lose all respect towards them idk why, maybe just innate psychology. Btw the fact that you are a virgin is a tragedy, the longer you stay a virgin the harder it is to start slaying on regular basis. Kinda like the longer you've for example been smoking the harder it is to quit. You def have the looks to slay atleast someone, but idk, you seem a bit introverted. Btw work on your neck, your neck isnt thin or anything, but a thicker neck gives you that alpha vibe even if you are scrawny everywhere else
Kinda like this guy, he looks pretty muscular or average atleast just from his neck up but actually he is
Scrawny as hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9568, ManzareK and 1 other person
Very sick transformation bro. I used to be hella puffy and fat too, when i look back at my old face i want to jump out of my balcony, i'm sure you feel the same way. If i see someone with a fat ass face i instantly lose all respect towards them idk why, maybe just innate psychology. Btw the fact that you are a virgin is a tragedy, the longer you stay a virgin the harder it is to start slaying on regular basis. Kinda like the longer you've for example been smoking the harder it is to quit. You def have the looks to slay atleast someone, but idk, you seem a bit introverted. Btw work on your neck, your neck isnt thin or anything, but a thicker neck gives you that alpha vibe even if you are scrawny everywhere else View attachment 1068600Kinda like this guy, he looks pretty muscular or average atleast just from his neck up but actually he is View attachment 1068602Scrawny as hell.
Thanks , yeah I will get a neck harness soon, all chads have thick necks

Undereye fillers did wonders.

Btw where did you exactly inject the jaw filler?

And yea you can easily slay wtf bro stop beeing a virgin ass nigga this forum man...

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and SOS-Sonic
Undereye fillers did wonders.

Btw where did you exactly inject the jaw filler?

And yea you can easily slay wtf bro stop beeing a virgin ass nigga this forum man...
I got filler all over my jaw like a wrappedround implant. And yeah tho I’m so mentally scarred from bullying and rejection my self esteem was on the floor. Will take some time to gain the confidence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9568, mewcoper and 2 others
Wonderful results, very handsome

you would benefit from a lip reduction. it can make the chin look taller and mouth wider

Tell that to Jeremy Meeks, I think is a bad idea tbh
wts is this cope jfl. you arent jeremy meeks
you have completely different pheno and completely differently arranged features.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
wts is this cope jfl. you arent jeremy meeks
you have completely different pheno and completely differently arranged features.
I think my lips are fine, they have the 1:2 ratio, what I really need is a rhino

Those fillers really fixed your undereye circles, pretty good.

Bro you made it, we need your routine step by step :what:

edit: how many calories? and cardio too?

Congrats. It's interesting, the voluma in the jaw gives the illusion that your chin is taller.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Bro you made it, we need your routine step by step :what:

edit: how many calories? and cardio too?
Fasting, Low carbs, high protein, stop eating after I hit my protein requirement. 1h of weights and 1h of intense cardio every day, if too sore for weights I do 2h of low intensity cardio.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby

I want to know too. How did you grow the outer edges of your eyebrows?

good shit bro

Fasting, Low carbs, high protein, stop eating after I hit my protein requirement. 1h of weights and 1h of intense cardio every day, if too sore for weights I do 2h of low intensity cardio.
do a guide if you want i will read it lol