my lower third and recommendations

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
hey guys, what do you think my philtrum length is and philtrum to chin ratio is good?
basically what would allow my lower third to be better? tbh i think bigger upper lip and shorter philtrum would improve my harmony IMAG07192 IMAG06302 IMAG04442 IMAG04443 a lot.

Looks good boyo

Do you have implants or filers

Do it like mine

Lip suspension tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
tamam arkadas

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Whats the difference?? How is it performed??
Internally. Pushes the upper lip up and forwards slightly giving you a more concave philtrum.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
Internally. Pushes the upper lip up and forwards slightly giving you a more concave philtrum.
yeah watched it. that shit is horrific lol. any recommendations besides them?

• +1
yeah watched it. that shit is horrific lol. any recommendations besides them?
Lip lift and lip suspension are the only two for the upper lip. Nothing else is really needed.

Lip lift and lip suspension are the only two for the upper lip. Nothing else is really needed.
not talking about lip bro whole lower third. i think is good enough,only failo is upper lip

• +1
Very good lower third, don't know about the lips shit tho.
what's your bf ?

studyhacks maxxed

any suggestions boyos?

you have huge cheekbones don't you ?

medium sized i think, they look really big in certain lightnings though

The average people, you can't see them, so it's above average imo.

it's short, but wide like wtf.

big lips arent that good tbh, coming from a big lipped nigger. paper thin lips are more masculine

big lips arent that good tbh, coming from a big lipped nig. paper thin lips are more masculine
depends on harmony.. i feel like a shorter philtrum would improve mine

depends on harmony.. i feel like a shorter philtrum would improve mine
dude ur fine, u can easily slay
wasting money on surgeries would not be worth it, but im not gonna sit here and tell you how to spend your money...

wasting money on surgeries would not be worth it, but im not gonna sit here and tell you how to spend your money...
im not saying i cant slay bro, yet improvement is improvement you know, and this shit is personal for me lol

im not saying i cant slay bro, yet improvement is improvement you know, and this shit is personal for me lol
i feel you, just dont dwell too much on it. because its not bad, females wont even think about it

Eye area is the only real thing that matters, when will u fucking imbeciles undestand that.
IF u have a average/above average lower third, only thing that makes you more attractive is eye area

i feel you, just dont dwell too much on it. because its not bad, females wont even think about it
yeah not so strict about it, thanks for opinion brah

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Eye area is the only real thing that matters, when will u fucking imbeciles undestand that.
IF u have a average/above average lower third, only thing that makes you more attractive is eye area
no one said something against that in thread, chill big man