if you cant be bothered, most important things you literally just need to
Lean down
Fix shit hair
Get tan
Thanks bro, im already tan but everything else I need

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I’m 23%bf, 194.5cm, 16 and 4months
I’m gna get lean, eat right, 3.5L water daily, skin maxx, fin and Mindoxidil for hair, and grow my top lip with Vollufiline n other shit how hard can I ascend as I don’t necessarily think I have any unfixable faults other than the obvious slightly long Philtrum (which I can fraud better) this photo is pre ascension which I believe to make me Low MTN/high LTNView attachment 3118198View attachment 3118200lmk what else to do to improve cheers guys
Good luck

good luck bro

how does one bald at 16

that's impossible with modern diet unless your using sterioids
it’s unfortunately not impossible bro 😂😂 I don’t use steroids but I take some creatine idk if it effects it

I did all my life recently quit I’ve done every high Test sport u can think of
you seem like u would have clout/status for some reason idk why
maybe cos u played rugby and ur 6 5

you seem like u would have clout/status for some reason idk why
maybe cos u played rugby and ur 6 5
wait I look famous? 😭 wdym by status like respected or smth 😂

I’m gna get lean, eat right, 3.5L water daily, skin maxx, fin and Mindoxidil for hair, and grow my top lip with Vollufiline n other shit how hard can I ascend as I don’t necessarily think I have any unfixable faults other than the obvious slightly long Philtrum (which I can fraud better) this photo is pre ascension which I believe to make me Low MTN/high LTNView attachment 3118198View attachment 3118200lmk what else to do to improve cheers guys
Nah, its me mate Screenshot 20240530 225659 Gallery 20240707 152802

You won't have the greatest ascension since you already are high MTN-lowHTN with an alright SMV. If you ascend not much will change

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
You won't have the greatest ascension since you already are high MTN-lowHTN with an alright SMV. If you ascend not much will change
if I ascended from ur ratings tho surely I could make CL?

Jordan Barret is only 6.7 PSL bro? I don’t think so
Its possible if you hard max to the max. Jordan barret isnt mister mogger moggertron he is quite uncanny and not everythinf is in place because he lacks muscle in all of his body even face. If he had more muscle he was psl7 too. But maybe my rating was wrong to maybe psl7 is a bit too much

• +1
Its possible if you hard max to the max. Jordan barret isnt mister mogger moggertron he is quite uncanny and not everythinf is in place because he lacks muscle in all of his body even face. If he had more muscle he was psl7 too. But maybe my rating was wrong to maybe psl7 is a bit too much
Yeah Chico isn’t even 7 PSL 😂😂 I think what u meant was 6.5 or 6

It’s possible if you hard max to the max. Jordan barret isnt mister mogger moggertron he is quite uncanny and not everythinf is in place because he lacks muscle in all of his body even face. If he had more muscle he was psl7 too. But maybe my rating was wrong to maybe psl7 is a bit too much
why do u think I can ascend that much bro that would make me easily Chad or Cl?

Average grey opinion

• +1
why do u think I can ascend that much bro that would make me easily Chad or Cl?
Look in the mirror again if we being realistic outside this under rating site you would be high like really high

Look in the mirror again if we being realistic outside this under rating site you would be high like really high
I personally find myself ugly ash, my SMV is high due to height tho

I personally find myself ugly ash, my SMV is high due to height tho
And face you are very masculine i dont see any phenotype (in an good way) you are attractive and if you ascend even more stop larping

And face you are very masculine i dont see any phenotype (in an good way) you are attractive and if you ascend even more stop larping
yeah I have good dimorphism, are u sure I’m not a ugly cunt?

Go to my acc and scrol trough my first post compare me to you and you will see you are not ugly
ok I’ll PM u me vs u and I guarantee probs not much difference

it’s so over for this forum.

Fucking basement dwelling rotters. If you think this is a 4.5/10 please PLEASE go outside

I am very low in bf but no muscle and unhealthy life style eating bread too much results in facefat.
oh I never eat Carbs other than fruit that maybe why I look facially 18 percent bf when I’m like 25 😂 if I got leaner I’d have Jordan level bones

oh I never eat Carbs other than fruit that maybe why I look facially 18 percent bf when I’m like 25 😂 if I got leaner I’d have Jordan level bones
Thats what i was tryna tell even in your high score rn you still have potential wich is almost impossible