Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
IMG 20200204 100214

Gcwaw7izkzo11

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, chadpreetcel123, Aesthetic and 24 others
Most likely the uglies picture of you i have seen.
God damn at least rub your fucking cum into your cheeks your skin looks like my dogs eaten and revoked sunbaked shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, MandibularCel and Deleted member 4545
Fractional laser treatment asap

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Most likely the uglies picture of you i have seen.
God damn at least rub your fucking cum into your cheeks your skin looks like my dogs eaten and revoked sunbaked shit.
I was sweating a moment ago. Lower third look the best i ever had. I know my skin is bad. I will get retin a for acne and scars.

bro fix your skin jfl

most likely due to high estrogen and dht.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and PenileFacialSurgery
You’re not ugly at all, it’s just your shitty skin which can easily be fixed. Probably PSL 5 after you fix it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
64307006 2517818294949377 7048362939626109709 n

never gonna get it never gonna get it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery and maxmendietta
You’re not ugly at all, it’s just your shitty skin which can easily be fixed. Probably PSL 5 after you fix it.
Im not 5psl with good skin... I will post more pics later. Im i school now
IMG 20200204 101849

my skin was even worse than yours

take accutane boyo

I mean I still have scars but it's not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I Will get retin a
Retina A makes your skin worse for like a month before it starts working so be prepared to drop PSL points temporarily

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, PenileFacialSurgery, RAITEIII and 1 other person
IMG 20200204 103357
IMG 20200204 103410

Retina A makes your skin worse for like a month before it starts working so be prepared to drop PSL points temporarily
If I will start will small doses? Will it change anything?

Have you gone to a dermatologist ?

• +1
Have you gone to a dermatologist ?
Yes long time ago. I will fix my skin. Now stop talking about it and Focus on facial strukture. My jaw looks good on first pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
Yes long time ago. I will fix my skin. Now stop talking about it and Focus on facial strukture. My jaw looks good on first pic.
JFL no it doesn't. Just looks different cus of the angle the photo was taken from.

• So Sad
View attachment 255406View attachment 255407

If I will start will small doses? Will it change anything?
Yes start off with the weakest dose and apply as little as possible and then start increasing it as your skin gets more used to it. I put on a lot by accident a week ago and my face is a tomato now but I’ve been putting tiny amounts and it hasn’t got worse so I’ve found the amount that my skin can tolerate. Just make sure you know the sensitivity of your skin and then choose the dose accordingly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pietrosiek
Shivambu kalpa and especially DETOXMAXX
Skin is the last emunctory organ FYI.

Don't take additional/chemical shit.

• Hmm...
Shivambu kalpa and especially DETOXMAXX
Skin is the last emunctory organ FYI.

Don't take additional/chemical shit.
What?

You need to fix ur skin before anything else, then debloat and upper lips
Take a appointment in a dermatologist ASAP

You need to fix ur skin before anything else, then debloat and upper lips
Take a appointment in a dermatologist ASAP
I know all or this man. What is my psl? What is psl with good skin?

Oh those greycels. Anyway, op, why are you saying that your lower third looks better? What did you do?

• So Sad
Oh those greycels. Anyway, op, why are you saying that your lower third looks better? What did you do?
It just looked better in this pic

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I know all or this man. What is my psl? What is psl with good skin?
I don’t know man, I can’t tell I’m not a good rater, you could be above average or average it will depend on how you will look like when u de-bloat (+ clear skin, surgery for bigger lips?) (fix all of this, I hope ur above 5’11.)
Now quit the forum and come back 2-3 months later, focus on ascension

• JFL
it will depend on how you will look like when u de-bloat
No differemce. Those pics are made at low bloat. Im doing everything to not be bloated. Im Lean in physique pics.

Now quit the forum and come back 2-3 months later, focus on ascension
I Will never leave the forum. Its my life. Ascesion is impossible. I will never be 6psl.

It just looked better in this pic
AHHAHAHHHAHAHHA LOL OK NICE THREAD BRO. I thought that you mewed and chewed a better lower third or something

• JFL
Lol. Im growing long hair. Everyone have short hair.
What’s wrong if everyone has it, there’s a reason for that.

curtains or long hair only looks good on good looking people

• WTF
What’s wrong if everyone has it, there’s a reason for that.

curtains or long hair only looks good on good looking people
long hair are life. I will rather die than have short hiar. My hair are still not long enough. Even pit look trash in short hair. Not having long hair is a failo

chasing zyros

long hair are life. I will rather die than have short hiar. My hair are still not long enough. Even pit look trash in short hair. Not having long hair is a failo
There is no universal hair that looks good on everyone.

Long hair just doesn’t suit you, I’m trying to help.

Just because good looking people happen to have long hair, it doesn’t mean they are good looking because if it. That’s a false equivalency.

There are A LOT of gl people who look good with shot hair.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
There is no universal hair that looks good on everyone.

Long hair just doesn’t suit you, I’m trying to help.

Just because good looking people happen to have long hair, it doesn’t mean they are good looking because if it. That’s a false equivalency.

There are A LOT of gl people who look good with shot hair.
man, i like my hair. I want to have long hair. I want to grab them, play with tham, im doing this shit all the time. I would hate to have short hair. I love to walk and feel like a fucking lion. Long hair are life. I dont care if you think they suit me or not

mmm your lips look juicy

man, i like my hair. I want to have long hair. I want to grab them, play with tham, im doing this shit all the time. I would hate to have short hair. I love to walk and feel like a fucking lion. Long hair are life. I dont care if you think they suit me or not
If it makes you happy then fine.

I saw your other thread about the girl ignoring you and thought you’d want to looksmaxx

You will remain invisible with that long hair

I saw your other thread about the girl ignoring you and thought you’d want to looksmaxx

hes a balkan slayer

Last edited:

i will be invisble with short hair too.

i will be invisble with short hair too.
How do you know that? Short hair will make you look a lot more NT and will accentuate your lower third as well.

Why is there people who get instant collagen boost? My face looks terribly bad suddenly like irritated and saggy. I mean I'm always in this cycle but the retin a was supposed to give me collagen... Im not purging anything i don't have acne...

who said that i want to look nt? I want to look diffrent
And for that reason you will be invisible.

This is what happened to me when I had male model medium hair and was invisible. Once I got messy hair and fade I was literally treated like a different person.

And for that reason you will be invisible.

This is what happened to me when I had male model medium hair and was invisible. Once I got messy hair and fade I was literally treated like a different person.
ok