My lower third looks so much better!!!

Its amazing you have time to post here considering you are 8psl and probably slay big

You sure you haven’t take any drugs like accutane? No hairloss or acne meds?

Then why do you have no collagen and are bloated as fuck? Are you stressed? Low testosterone?
Yes im stressed and im very low t, bad genetics.

wheres ur top lip bro, also hurry and fix ur skin already, would ascend u by so many points but you still havent done anything for it smh

Yes im stressed and im very low t, bad genetics.
Are you gymcelling to raise your T? Cardioing to raise your androgen sensitivity? Fasting 16-24hrs to increase androgen sensitivity and reduce acne/bloat?

Or do you have 19k posts on here dedicated to chewing gum and hitting yourself in the face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
wheres ur top lip bro, also hurry and fix ur skin already, would ascend u by so many points but you still havent done anything for it smh
I Will fix my skin but to ascend i would need to get many surgeries, im to subhuman.

Are you gymcelling to raise your T? Cardioing to raise your androgen sensitivity? Fasting 16-24hrs to increase androgen sensitivity and reduce acne/bloat?

Or do you have 19k posts on here dedicated to chewing gum and hitting yourself in the face?
Dude i can drink 3 to 4 litera of water sometimes i avoid sugar and salt. In the morning i wash my face with cold water. Idk man.

Im so low t that im sleeping lal the time dude. Im Horny, depressed, frustrated and sleepy. I Just want to sleep to forget about those foids. I can barely handle surviving in school. Every day is a challenge. Im so so so frustrated seeing all those sexy foids and being mogged so hard. My chad friend is a slayer. Chin jawline lips and high trust eyes and thick blonde hair.

I Will fix my skin but to ascend i would need to get many surgeries, im to subhuman.

Dude i can drink 3 to 4 litera of water sometimes i avoid sugar and salt. In the morning i wash my face with cold water. Idk man.

Im so low t that im sleeping lal the time dude. Im Horny, depressed, frustrated and sleepy. I Just want to sleep to forget about those foids. I can barely handle surviving in school. Every day is a challenge. Im so so so frustrated seeing all those sexy foids and being mogged so hard. My chad friend is a slayer. Chin jawline lips and high trust eyes and thick blonde hair.
Those are all signs of low testosterone. Washing your face with cold water and drinking 3 liters of water isn’t enough.

How about you lift some weights/go for a run next time you have energy?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Those are all signs of low testosterone. Washing your face with cold water and drinking 3 liters of water isn’t enough.

How about you lift some weights/go for a run next time you have energy?
i do bjj once of twice i weak and already thats a lot for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
smv mogs me snce hes whlte

lterally all op needs ls a to clear up hls skln and lose bloat, also a llp llft would be nlce

Holy fuck, you seem to get uglier by the day.

Pizzaface

Either way read our DMs, that's the only valid advice someone in here will ever give you. Ascension to Chad is possible

pietro isn't 5psl though

he's like 3.5
I wonder how much he would be if he had good skin and dyed his eyebrows and hair and eyelashmaxxed tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
he'd breach 4 if he got rid of his horrific acne.
Certainly, and from what I remember poland is subhuman male central so he could get some pussy if he lowinhibmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Holy fuck, you seem to get uglier by the day.
cope

Ascension to Chad is possible
Its not, i cant reach 6psl

he'd breach 4 if he got rid of his horrific acne.
yes, 4 is max

Certainly, and from what I remember poland is subhuman male central so he could get some pussy if he lowinhibmaxxed
yes but i will never be nt, i propably will never talk to foid my age and i dont want foid who fucked better looking man than be. I want those hottest foids from school but theres 6psl guy in my class, i cant compete. Half of my class mogs me (im not including acne, based just on facial features) and this dude has great lower third, lips, blue high trust eyes and god tier blonde hair. i cant compete It make me ragefull. Everyday seeing this dude, getting mogged and not getting iois