My (@LowTrust) Face reveal, once and for all...

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Okay everyone the time has come.. I will show you all my pics, don't save as I might change my mind and delete thread later.

The moment you've all been waiting for buddy boyo's. rate me aswell btw.

Thoughts? Am I chadlite or chad?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
20230715 221237

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Looksmaxxer20, House Lannister and 1 other person
i really waited like 30 seconds for those pics to load just to see THAT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, WanderingBurro and LowTrust
mogger

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
Thus and therefore, it has been confirmed, that Looksmax.org is indeed a homosexual Indian forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30008, becomingnearperfect, colbycovington and 3 others
Hamzalite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, colbycovington and LowTrust
People here need these jokes posting a random indian subhuman and saying its them
Like man, it's not funny, dude has not chosen to be ugly, I didn't either.
Be more original and mindful next time you make such a joke @LowTrust

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Lethbridge, Member since 2022 and 11 others
People here need these jokes posting a random indian subhuman and saying its them
We can all play a role in creating a more inclusive and equitable society. We can start by being mindful of the language we use, and by challenging negative stereotypes whenever we encounter them. We can educate ourselves about the experiences of different groups of people, and work towards understanding and empathy.

We can support organizations and initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion, and we can use our voices to speak out against hate and discrimination.By treating all individuals with respect and dignity, we can help to build a society that is free from hate and discrimination.

We can create a world where everyone has the opportunity to thrive, regardless of their background or ethnicity. It is up to all of us to work towards this goal, and to create a better future for ourselves and for generations to come.

• JFL
Reactions: Descender and Deleted member 29078
We can all play a role in creating a more inclusive and equitable society. We can start by being mindful of the language we use, and by challenging negative stereotypes whenever we encounter them. We can educate ourselves about the experiences of different groups of people, and work towards understanding and empathy.

We can support organizations and initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion, and we can use our voices to speak out against hate and discrimination.By treating all individuals with respect and dignity, we can help to build a society that is free from hate and discrimination.

We can create a world where everyone has the opportunity to thrive, regardless of their background or ethnicity. It is up to all of us to work towards this goal, and to create a better future for ourselves and for generations to come.
dnrd currycel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
It’s a cope mechanism to post ugly Indian men to make them feel good about them selves. And Indians are easy to mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Sens and LowTrust
what would you rate?

I am average user phenotype but 7.5 PSL
I know you're trolling but you look like hot dogshit on a hot summer. Nasty, vomit-inducing, not even to be stepped on.

Do this and rid the world of your subhumanity once and for all

Hanging Hang Out GIF by BBC America

• So Sad
@trumpwillwin I told you I was chadlite, I bet you feel like a real idiot now bozo
It’s a cope mechanism to post ugly Indian men to make them feel good about them selves. And Indians are easy to mog
im brahmin not indian
I know you're trolling but you look like hot dogshit on a hot summer. Nasty, vomit-inducing, not even to be stepped on.

Do this and rid the world of your subhumanity once and for all

Hanging Hang Out GIF by BBC America
why?
brahmin in mogadishu
brahmin in mumbai

• Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin
I wouldn’t be talking with that apple mouth

• JFL
what's an apple mouth?

I'm not australian, american or any of those things. I'm european

ltn looks like he had mug shot taken

Trolling kek. U actually got good forward growth

• Love it
refuse to belueve it

• JFL
IMG 1022

• JFL

Wow. That haircut must have done something to your brain because you went from mocking subhumans in Hamza's discord to this.

Beautiful character development. I love this new you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and LowTrust
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
I never mocked any of them, notice how I just sent the pictures but never gave any negative comments.
"Even more subhumans from Hamza discord" quit the bs

• JFL