My main girl hasn't replied in 24 hours

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I have huge trust issues because I was always right in the past. I think someone stole my bitch. Fuck she always told me I am the only one she is seeing and she doesn't have a desire for other people but I think my time has come. Chad came along. Who tf is not on his phone for over 24 hours? Its over, when she replies again, I will try to squeeze out information and see if I can read through the lines. I would rather fuck no girl than have to secretely share a girl. Either only me or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, blonde chad, Never Get Up and 2 others
Not ur girl

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Fuck man why do all women have to lie
Why do I have to sit here waiting for a reply, why can't they just tell me in the face that they are hoes. Always the fucking lying is what gets me, if they were honest, it would just move on

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
"my main girl"
Lmao this incel piece of crap thinks he is a pimp or something Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, N1666, Allornothing and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, latincell95 and edodalic29
She was a candidate for relationship material because she would be so feminine and submissive, we never argued

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and nofap
I have huge trust issues because I was always right in the past. I think someone stole my bitch. Fuck she always told me I am the only one she is seeing and she doesn't have a desire for other people but I think my time has come. Chad came along. Who tf is not on his phone for over 24 hours? Its over, when she replies again, I will try to squeeze out information and see if I can read through the lines. I would rather fuck no girl than have to secretely share a girl. Either only me or nothing
2018cel with a girlfriend :ROFLMAO:
tales from the deepest depths of the Mumbai insane asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, blonde chad and Deleted member 27066
2018cel with a girlfriend :ROFLMAO:
tales from the deepest depths of the Mumbai insane asylum
I am from Germany and not bad looking bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
I am from Germany and not bad looking bro
3942217 image

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio, EggKing and audimax
how do you have multiple girl and i have 0???

she’s getting fucked by chad while you cry on an incel forum brutal

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, TechnoBoss and brucewayne78
how do you have multiple girl and i have 0???
I have one MTB (the main) and two LTB that I see maybe 1-2 times a month. Its not much, I need to do better

I called her and after that she texted me the was just in a bad mood and calls me back in a few minutes. I swear if she lies to me I will insult her in every way possible and fuck her best friend

why looksmaxxing if not incel? :bigbrain:
Because I want to get an attractive high quality girlfriend down the line. Or should i fuck low tier beckies till I die?

I called her and after that she texted me the was just in a bad mood and calls me back in a few minutes. I swear if she lies to me I will insult her in every way possible and fuck her best friend
insult her if you wanto to keep her

Concerned about my relationship: it's been 24 hours since my main girl last replied. Feeling anxious and uncertain about what might be going on. Hoping for some insight or advice on how to handle the situation and approach her about it respectfully. Need guidance on how to navigate this period of silence and maintain open communication in our relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Damn …. if you over invested in her and u gave this women your heart thats the 1st mistake , i can never trust a women again . 24 hrs is a little sus , have a backup option asap ready

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Concerned about my relationship: it's been 24 hours since my main girl last replied. Feeling anxious and uncertain about what might be going on. Hoping for some insight or advice on how to handle the situation and approach her about it respectfully. Need guidance on how to navigate this period of silence and maintain open communication in our relationship.
Wisest nigga on .org

She replied yesterday and said she was at home, just not on her phone and she has bad mood because her life is currently changing. I mean I dont have any choice other than to accept it, whether she lying or not. I wiell just do my best to get better options than her available so i can make anpther girl my main chick in case I find out she was sleeping around with other men.

She replied yesterday and said she was at home, just not on her phone and she has bad mood because her life is currently changing. I mean I dont have any choice other than to accept it, whether she lying or not. I wiell just do my best to get better options than her available so i can make anpther girl my main chick in case I find out she was sleeping around with other men.
She couldn't reply because Chad was balls deep in her. Her life is changing because she "forgot" to take pills that day. :lul:
@Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, latincell95 and Skywalker
It's brutal when your main girl is a friendzone sitch

Obv demote to side chick

Main girl because I have new girls on the side
So? Go fuck the other chicks in your rotation. Why you’re so hanged up on this particular one?

Your right hand would never cheat on you ✋

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Some of you niggas have a bad case of the oneitis and it shows, even when you have other women on the side.

She replied yesterday and said she was at home, just not on her phone and she has bad mood because her life is currently changing
Dump her ass. If she tells you that, she already got somebody else. Women already have other guys before the relationship even ends, meaning she was already seeing this other guy, and you didn’t even realize.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
She's prolly getting gangbanged by BBCs

Haaaa get cucked fag

Dump her ass. If she tells you that, she already got somebody else. Women already have other guys before the relationship even ends, meaning she was already seeing this other guy, and you didn’t even realize.
Yes this is an old thread, we dont talk anymore