My main goal in life is to be happy

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I realize I've had a rough life but why should I make it worse by ensuring my future is miserable. If the past is awful the present is bad then all I can do is prepare for a bright future.

I am white pilled I can change I can achieve my dreams

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, aesthetic beauty, NateJacobs and 3 others
No bright future for your face

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
I realize I've had a rough life but why should I make it worse by ensuring my future is miserable. If the past is awful the present is bad then all I can do is prepare for a bright future.

I am white pilled I can change I can achieve my dreams
For me it’s not about getting the girl I just want to be attractive for everything it will do for me. Attractive people get treated so much better and get more opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
hope for the best my man
leonardo dicaprio GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Disbox789 and Deleted member 11126
For me it’s not about getting the girl I just want to be attractive for everything it will do for me. Attractive people get treated so much better and get more opportunities
Looksmaxxing is lifemaxxing although imo 80% of looksmaxxing is just being healthy skin hair leanness are all just signs of health and youth

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Looksmaxxing is lifemaxxing although imo 80% of looksmaxxing is just being healthy skin hair leanness are all just signs of health and youth
Yes but I wanna be so ridiculously attractive to the point I can’t be affected by what people say to me. Which has always been my biggest flaw. I’m Giga high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yes but I wanna be so ridiculously attractive to the point I can’t be affected by what people say to me. Which has always been my biggest flaw. I’m Giga high inhib
Thats impossible tho even attractive people are insecure the bigger the spot light the more it will effect you. Looking better will help but not if your mindset is poor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Disbox789 and Zenis
Thats impossible tho even attractive people are insecure the bigger the spot light the more it will effect you. Looking better will help but not if your mindset is poor
I don’t know man I’ll have too experience it for my self first