My Manager is suspicious of my Fake Experience on Resume

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Zephir
while doing a 1:1 interview with my manager i could tell by her tone she was suspicious, i put down a random company to cover up my 3 month employment gap on my resume so it doesnt look like i was jobless for 3 months.

My manager has been asking a lot of questions about this for some reason lately, what are the chances she called them up and investigated?

Is it over for me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Gonthar, deadstock and 1 other person
What’s the job

Pray to allah

while doing a 1:1 interview with my manager i could tell by her tone she was suspicious, i put down a random company to cover up my 3 month employment gap on my resume so it doesnt look like i was jobless for 3 months.

My manager has been asking a lot of questions about this for some reason lately, what are the chances she called them up and investigated?

Is it over for me?
She prob knows they ring up the places you were last with lol :forcedsmile:

That’s why she’s asking

They only seem to care if you can’t do the job well. What’s your role ?

What’s the job

Admin officer

Pray to allah

He better help me out for once in my life

That’s why she’s asking

I gave an older reference bur i didnt know she would bother to actually contact my last job

I feel like i screwed up really badly here by not being careful

They only seem to care if you can’t do the job well. What’s your role ?

Its my second day here, im an admin ans still in training.

Idk why she is even being suspicious

Maybe its because i made anti semitic comments online and the Jews told her

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
They always contact your last job. Not guaranteed they will call all the places but it’s guaranteed they will get in touch with the first

They always contact your last job. Not guaranteed they will call all the places but it’s guaranteed they will get in touch with the first

Im screwed then, i worked there 3 months but i put 6.

I was also fired

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Her honest reaction to your fake resume:

That’s why she’s asking
Just tell them they were assholes, that's why you left...

Also I don't understand why managers call other companies to check if a guy actually worked there or if he was any good. If I would own a company and my employees would leave to get a job at another one, and then their manager calls to ask me about them, I wouldn't say good things about them, since I would consider them traitors for leaving me.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Shahnameh and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Also I don't understand why managers call other companies to check if a guy actually worked there or if he was any good. If I would own a company and my employees would leave to get a job at another one, and then their manager calls to ask me about them, I wouldn't say good things about them, since I would consider them traitors for leaving me.
I just say I had depression and my fear of telling due to that and anxiety led me to get fired. Admittedly I’m lucky to have had a nice workplace that will give me a good reference regardless.

Yeah managers are also aware of this fact as well that’s why it’s silly but in truth they just wanna know why you weren’t in work. As for me I haven’t worked in 3 months now of 4 months I’ve been living off my savings (I have a lot 😉)

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Gonthar
Im screwed then, i worked there 3 months but i put 6.

I was also fired
Depends where you live and your old workplace but generally you’ll be ok if fired but in regards to the 3 months off work (I’m in same situation as you btw lol) they will check to confirm. Luckily my mum has a business she runs and I help out with so I’m still technically employed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but I don’t get payed

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

She's a fat middle aged bitch with no husband and 3 cats, she stays in the office until 8pm most night she has no life.

I just say I had depression and my fear of telling due to that and anxiety led me to get fired. Admittedly I’m lucky to have had a nice workplace that will give me a good reference regardless.

Yeah managers are also aware of this fact as well that’s why it’s silly but in truth they just wanna know why you weren’t in work. As for me I haven’t worked in 3 months now of 4 months I’ve been living off my savings (I have a lot 😉)

Ok im going to use that if confronted. I think all this caffeine today made me have anxiety and maxe me over think.

Depends where you live and your old workplace but generally you’ll be ok if fired but in regards to the 3 months off work (I’m in same situation as you btw lol) they will check to confirm. Luckily my mum has a business she runs and I help out with so I’m still technically employed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but I don’t get payed

Anything is better than employment gaps, whenever i had them on my resume it would be the first thing hiring managers asked about so now i just fill in the gaps

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She's a fat middle aged bitch with no husband and 3 cats, she stays in the office until 8pm most night she has no life.

Ok im going to use that if confronted. I think all this caffeine today made me have anxiety and maxe me over think.

Anything is better than employment gaps, whenever i had them on my resume it would be the first thing hiring managers asked about so now i just fill in the gaps
Are you in Iran? Tell her if the great Sassanid empire and how she’s letting the shahs down by not just letting you keep the job or call her a Sunni spy from Saudi

• Love it
Reactions: Shahnameh
Are you in Iran? Tell her if the great Sassanid empire and how she’s letting the shahs down by not just letting you keep the job or call her a Sunni spy from Saudi

Bro i live in Sydney Australia, the gayest city on earth

Brutal looks-pill. If you were good looking he wouldn’t be suspicious