My mandible fucked my life

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Basically what title says. Had a 10mm overbite with 16mm overjet when I was 12 and got fucked by an ortho.
Not only did he fuck my mandible but he also fucked up my maxilla and now I'm left with a recessed soy mandible thats borderline deformed narrow and a recessed maxilla plus steep occlusional plane.
Got brutally bullied for my mandible from age 12 - 16 and later was just ignored because nobody wnated to be close to a subhuman like me.

People used to tell me to get out of group pictures so that I wouldn't ruin it with my fucked up looks. Legit my mandible fucked my whole life and it continues to do so.

Just LOL at my recessed, narrow soy mandible that makes me look like a deformed crouzon syndrome patient.

The day of retribution comes closer with every second when I smash my deformed shitty mandible into pieces and get a new custom made titanium mandible that gives me a giga chad jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14392, oldcelloser and 21 others
sounds really depressing. it driving you crazy, so stop it

my mandible made me fuck pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Rt-Rust1, subhuman incel and 1 other person
pictures???

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14392, thereallegend and 6 others
Basically what title says. Had a 10mm overbite with 16mm overjet when I was 12 and got fucked by an ortho.
Not only did he fuck my mandible but he also fucked up my maxilla and now I'm left with a recessed soy mandible thats borderline deformed narrow and a recessed maxilla plus steep occlusional plane.
Got brutally bullied for my mandible from age 12 - 16 and later was just ignored because nobody wnated to be close to a subhuman like me.

People used to tell me to get out of group pictures so that I wouldn't ruin it with my fucked up looks. Legit my mandible fucked my whole life and it continues to do so.

Just LOL at my recessed, narrow soy mandible that makes me look like a deformed crouzon syndrome patient.

The day of retribution comes closer with every second when I smash my deformed shitty mandible into pieces and get a new custom made titanium mandible that gives me a giga chad jaw.
still mogs me, im actually deformed by a skull injury age 6 fucking my whole bone development growing up. But i do relate since we both are fucked by unfortunate circumstances

still mogs me, im actually deformed by a skull injury age 6 fucking my whole bone development growing up. But i do relate since we both are fucked by unfortunate circumstances
Brutal. Are you a lefort3 and monobloc candidate?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Brutal. Are you a lefort3 and monobloc candidate?
Possibly, we'll see my ceph soon, All I know is that my skull was very abnormal growing up, at age 17 I could see my temporals or sides of the skull get a fuck ton of bone mass probably due to the masculinization of late puberty to the point where I couldn't wear hats, back of my head is flat, my forehead bone was receding everyday because the coronal suture was impacted at age 6 and the bone went to fill in that spot of the skull, My eyeballs are legit bulging out of my orbitals, my zygos are underdeveloped, my upper maxilla is very underdeveloped, my vertical height of my maxilla is short causing me to not see my front teeth while smiling or talking, I have Short face syndrome, also my chin looks non existent. I guess you could say that my skull is a underdeveloped warrior skull, At age 18 I had an MRI to check my brain because I was seriously worried that the frontal bone recession would cause my brain to be underdeveloped or squished. In pictures or the camera I literally look like a bloated picasso painting making me extremely depressed. I had to distract myself with video games to cope with the pain. I was blackpilled at age 6, and I was always constantly avoiding people. I would always try to push my eyeballs into my orbitals because the kids I was with their eyes were more deepset causing envy and depression.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14392, thereallegend and 7 others
Possibly, we'll see my ceph soon, All I know is that my skull was very abnormal growing up, at age 17 I could see my temporals or sides of the skull get a fuck ton of bone mass probably due to the masculinization of late puberty to the point where I couldn't wear hats, back of my head is flat, my forehead bone was receding everyday because the coronal suture was impacted at age 6 and the bone went to fill in that spot of the skull, My eyeballs are legit bulging out of my orbitals, my zygos are underdeveloped, my upper maxilla is very underdeveloped, my vertical height of my maxilla is short causing me to not see my front teeth while smiling or talking, I have Short face syndrome, also my chin looks non existent. I guess you could say that my skull is a underdeveloped warrior skull, At age 18 I had an MRI to check my brain because I was seriously worried that the frontal bone recession would cause my brain to be underdeveloped or squished. In pictures or the camera I literally look like a bloated picasso painting making me extremely depressed. I had to distract myself with video games to cope with the pain. I was blackpilled at age 6, and I was always constantly avoiding people. I would always try to push my eyeballs into my orbitals because the kids I was with their eyes were more deepset causing envy and depression.
dude sounds brutal
can you pm some pics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
dude sounds brutal
can you pm some pics?
I'm not showing my face jfl fuck that, I'll show a ceph of my skull when i get one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5818 and lasthope
are your eyes like this?

are your eyes like this?
View attachment 1242621
:lul: No. But they are unprotected meaning if you punched my eye area you'd first come in contact with my eyes. My eyefat or eyehooding is saving me from looking like that. My eyeballs isn't fully out maybe I was exaggerating however half of my eyeballs is unprotected by my orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
Fucking brutal
Whats your head circumference? Head circumference is a more important measure for brain size and development, if it's within the normal range I wouldn't be worried about the forehead recession because the brain can adapt very well to the skull shape.

Asians for example have often a very flat back of their head, it's because this is considere beautiful there and therefore mothers leave their children always sleeping on their backs so the back of the head becomes flat (no joke). And asians nevertheless don't suffer mentally from it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Fucking brutal
Whats your head circumference? Head circumference is a more important measure for brain size and development, if it's within the normal range I wouldn't be worried about the forehead recession because the brain can adapt very well to the skull shape.

Asians for example have often a very flat back of their head, it's because this is considere beautiful there and therefore mothers leave their children always sleeping on their backs so the back of the head becomes flat (no joke). And asians nevertheless don't suffer mentally from it.
Lifefuel tbh, I'm only 21 and I've always wondered if I have brain damage, I had an MRI at age 18 and they said I have no brain damage. I'm skeptical of that result because I always felt low iq, and feel like I have alzheimers memory and learning problems ever since I was a kid. Also I also felt that maybe the reason why I act autistic is because of brain damage due to the impact falling from the roof. It's hard to tell because my parents said "Your head is normal" and moved on with my life(causing childhood problems) Never had any MRI scans before 18. Maybe the impact messed with my brain wiring? Like looks is important however if you don't even think like a human or feel like a human how can you consider yourself to be a human? It feels like I was inferior to normal people.

Last edited:

Dm me on insta patrickhatrickrick, I can help you

Lifefuel tbh, I'm only 21 and I've always wondered if I have brain damage, I had an MRI at age 18 and they said I have no brain damage. I'm skeptical of that result because I always felt low iq, and feel like I have alzheimers memory and learning problems ever since I was a kid. Also I also felt that maybe the reason why I act autistic is because of brain damage due to the impact falling from the roof. It's hard to tell because my parents said "Your head is normal" and moved on with my life. Never had any MRI scans before 18. Maybe the impact messed with my brain wiring? Like looks is important however if you don't even think like a human or feel like a human how can you consider yourself to be a human? It feels like I was inferior to other normal people.
Nah man look at the skull shape of neanderthals compared to homo sapiens. Neanderthals still had a larger brain and there's growing evidence that they had better mathematical abilities and had superior abstraction abilities, it was their social skills that made them go extinct most probably.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and JosephGarrot123
Nah man look at the skull shape of neanderthals compared to homo sapiens. Neanderthals still had a larger brain and there's growing evidence that they had better mathematical abilities and had superior abstraction abilities, it was their social skills that made them go extinct most probably.
Yeah but I'm still skeptical due to scientists still not understanding fully how the brain works, maybe my brain is wired differently and is inferior to other humans? I'm still skeptical, maybe I need another MRI or something. Because this topic has been my entire life, I am always blaming that accident or my brain due to how I am as a person. Saying "Maybe I wouldn't be in this place if my brain wasn't inferior" or "I could've lived a different life due to my decision making". I have trouble imagining things, I never get vivid dreams, my memory is dogshit, my concentration is ass ,and my decision making is bad maybe it's due to my sleep apnea causing these symptoms? It's still hard to grasp what is causing me not to feel smart or normal. I have always had the thought that my brain was underdeveloped my whole life. I had alot of problems growing up because my parents did not guide me, they gave me a place to stay and eat but they never started conversations with me or asked me If I was doing well in life, it's sad really. Imagine a kid who has no friends or social development and is thinking these mature topics at such a young age, it's traumatizing, I never was truly happy in my life, I am scared of going outside because of my deformity. Being blackpilled at such an early age is traumatizing because I knew that almost everything revolves around looks. Kids wouldn't start conversations with me, I was always the quiet kid in class. It doesn't help that I have depression/anxiety and a lack of emotions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah but I'm still skeptical due to scientists still not understanding fully how the brain works, maybe my brain is wired differently and is inferior to other humans? I'm still skeptical, maybe I need another MRI or something. Because this topic has been my entire life, I am always blaming that accident or my brain due to how I am as a person. Saying "Maybe I wouldn't be in this place if my brain wasn't inferior" or "I could've lived a different life due to my decision making". I have trouble imagining things, I never get vivid dreams, my memory is dogshit, my concentration is ass ,and my decision making is bad maybe it's due to my sleep apnea causing these symptoms? It's still hard to grasp what is causing me not to feel smart or normal. I have always had the thought that my brain was underdeveloped my whole life. I had alot of problems growing up because my parents did not guide me, they gave me a place to stay and eat but they never started conversations with me or asked me If I was doing well in life, it's sad really.
Sleep apnea and depression can play a major role in becoming mentally retarded. Sleep apnea literally deprives your brain cells from oxigen and millions of them die every night. So fix that asap.

Maybe it's worth to take an IQ test or discuss these issues clinically. A functional MRI could show whether the parts of the brain work properly and the volume of your prefrontal/frontal cortex could also be measured.

Also I don't know about your family and environment as a kid but those 2 basically determine your IQ and this can barely be improved now.

• +1
But again, I wouldn't worry too much about skull shape it's more important what's inside and that's where functional MRI and IQ Test come to play

• +1
Sleep apnea and depression can play a major role in becoming mentally retarded. Sleep apnea literally deprives your brain cells from oxigen and millions of them die every night. So fix that asap.

Maybe it's worth to take an IQ test or discuss these issues clinically. A functional MRI could show whether the parts of the brain work properly and the volume of your prefrontal/frontal cortex could also be measured.

Also I don't know about your family and environment as a kid but those 2 basically determine your IQ and this can barely be improved now.
Yeah as much as looks matter my brain matters just as much. This is such a huge thing in my life because I actually don't feel any emotions ever since I was 10, and it affects my decision making and motivation to do things. I literally can't care for anything, Love, nostalgia, sadness, happiness, or any emotion, I can't feel any of that.

Yeah as much as looks matter my brain matters just as much. This is such a huge thing in my life because I actually don't feel any emotions ever since I was 10, and it affects my decision making and motivation to do things. I literally can't care for anything, Love, nostalgia, sadness, happiness, or any emotion, I can't feel any of that.
Are you from the US?

Are you from the US?
Yes, I don't know if my insurance will cover my surgeries. I do have sleep apnea with an AHI of 100, and a traumatic injury maybe they can cover it. This wouldn't be an issue If my family wasn't poor. Sadly it's the US with a cucked healthcare system. Odds are against a poor deformed person like me tbh.

Last edited:
Lifefuel tbh, I'm only 21 and I've always wondered if I have brain damage, I had an MRI at age 18 and they said I have no brain damage. I'm skeptical of that result because I always felt low iq, and feel like I have alzheimers memory and learning problems ever since I was a kid. Also I also felt that maybe the reason why I act autistic is because of brain damage due to the impact falling from the roof. It's hard to tell because my parents said "Your head is normal" and moved on with my life(causing childhood problems) Never had any MRI scans before 18. Maybe the impact messed with my brain wiring? Like looks is important however if you don't even think like a human or feel like a human how can you consider yourself to be a human? It feels like I was inferior to normal people.
maybe it's due to the psychological stress of your situation. Hans Selye talks about how psychological stress can or is as stressful as physiological one, and both of which can cause damage to your brain, hair, etc

• +1
maybe it's due to the psychological stress of your situation. Hans Selye talks about how psychological stress can or is as stressful as physiological one, and both of which can cause damage to your brain, hair, etc
Yeah as a kid I don't know this shit, as a boy I kept these feelings/thoughts to my self and I don't know why I hid these feelings, I could've gotten help earlier. :feelsrope: Now the feeling of regret is coming back, saying that If I got help earlier I could've looked better or had a better life.

• +1
Yes, I don't know if my insurance will cover my surgeries. I do have sleep apnea with an AHI of 100, and a traumatic injury maybe they can cover it. This wouldn't be an issue If my family wasn't poor. Sadly it's the US with a cucked healthcare system
Yes I can't imagine they don't cover it unless you live in some fucked up redneck town in the rust belt

Also the things you say don't sound good at all you better get this checked man

• +1
Yes I can't imagine they don't cover it unless you live in some fucked up redneck town in the rust belt

Also the things you say don't sound good at all you better get this checked man
Yeah, but I can't move on with my life without fixing this deformity, It has been my life's goal to look better or normal. If I can atleast get bimax I can move on, because of my short face syndrome. I think they can cover because of my severe sleep apnea. Like the reason why I don't go outside is because of my deformity, being scared of other people and mainly not being uncomfortable with my own face

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you have long midface and narrow skull as well? If so..Its over..You are destined to be cuck

Yeah as a kid I don't know this shit, as a boy I kept these feelings/thoughts to my self and I don't know why I hid these feelings, I could've gotten help earlier. :feelsrope: Now the feeling of regret is coming back, saying that If I got help earlier I could've looked better or had a better life.
the healthier your physiological state the better your mind responds to your psychological state. IE if your body is high energy, high dopamine, low serotonin and a kid calls you ugly, you'd brush it off as just a cunt and not really care whereas if your physiological state was lacking you'd take it to heart and catastrophise it.

I think if you began working on your health and maybe even saw a therapist/someone online who you can just talk and vent to about your life and childhood you could progress into a better situation

take a look at the bioenergetic approach to dieting. Danny Roddy's youtube channel is very good.

• +1
Do you have long midface and narrow skull as well? If so..Its over..You are destined to be cuck
My midface ratio is almost exactly 1 (0.98) and given the fact I'm almost 6'5 I believe this is not too bad, my skull is tallish but not narrow.

the healthier your physiological state the better your mind responds to your psychological state. IE if your body is high energy, high dopamine, low serotonin and a kid calls you ugly, you'd brush it off as just a cunt and not really care whereas if your physiological state was lacking you'd take it to heart and catastrophise it.

I think if you began working on your health and maybe even saw a therapist/someone online who you can just talk and vent to about your life and childhood you could progress into a better situation

take a look at the bioenergetic approach to dieting, Danny Roddy has some good videos on it
I already have a psychologist/psychiatrist but the thing that's making me depressed is how I look. Nothing will make me happier than getting these surgeries to look more human.

• +1
My midface ratio is almost exactly 1 (0.98) and given the fact I'm almost 6'5 I believe this is not too bad, my skull is tallish but not narrow.
You are normal looking,stop coping

take a look at the bioenergetic approach to dieting. Danny Roddy's youtube channel is very good.
Sounds like a cope from the description he gave I think he should visit Dr Obwegeser for a lefort3 and bimax tbh

• +1
I already have a psychologist/psychiatrist but the thing that's making me depressed is how I look. Nothing will make me happier than getting these surgeries to look more human.
I understand that but I'm sure you see some of those guys who will post their ugly mug in the rating section and even after being relentlessly roasted for 3 pages straight, still feel like a chad?

I'm talking about that kind of resilience

Ofc get your surgeries too, but I wouldn't underestimate the power of mind with a healthy physiology (not in the sense of getting girls etc but just improving your life)
Sounds like a cope from the description he gave I think he should visit Dr Obwegeser for a lefort3 and bimax tbh
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and JosephGarrot123
I understand that but I'm sure you see some of those guys who will post their ugly mug in the rating section and even after being relentlessly roasted for 3 pages straight, still feel like a chad?

I'm talking about that kind of resilience

Ofc get your surgeries too, but I wouldn't underestimate the power of mind with a healthy physiology (not in the sense of getting girls etc but just improving your life)

I agree
I'd say I'm pretty resilient considering that I haven't killed my self yet, or thought about it. Never in my life would I kill my self tbh, I think thats a positive to my mentality.

• +1
I'd say I'm pretty resilient considering that I haven't killed my self yet, or thought about it. Never in my life would I kill my self tbh, I think thats a positive to my mentality.
Can't you just post the silhouette of your profile so that we can make a judgement I think this could help you tbh

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

Mandible pill legit
U can have shit fucking eye area , deformed nose etc but if u have a good mandible with it u will be respected, won't called subhuman cause mandible is everything, that's why I jut 24/7

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad and JosephGarrot123
Can't you just post the silhouette of your profile so that we can make a judgement I think this could help you tbh
Never taken a picture of my self in years, If I do that I'd probably be sad. I look complete dogshit in photos and on camera, however I look better in the mirror why is that? I even have a true mirror that sees what people see, and I still look good in that, I'm scared of taking photos, I actively avoid photos, because I don't want to remind myself that I'm this ugly. I'd say, wait for my ceph for my skull then make judgements on what i do next i'm getting it before August 15 which is the day that I'm going to a craniofacial institute

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin, Deleted member 5818 and Acromegaly_Chad
Mandible pill legit
U can have shit fucking eye area , deformed nose etc but if u have a good mandible with it u will be respected, won't called subhuman cause mandible is everything, that's why I jut 24/7
True.. Jutting literally fixes my short face syndrome. How do I replicate that jutting? Do I need bsso/bimax?

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 5818
Never taken a picture of my self in years, If I do that I'd probably be sad. I look complete dogshit in photos and on camera, however I look better in the mirror why is that? I even have a true mirror that sees what people see, and I still look good in that, I'm scared of taking photos, I actively avoid photos, because I don't want to remind myself that I'm this ugly. I'd say, wait for my ceph for my skull then make judgements on what i do next i'm getting it before August 15 which is the day that I'm going to a craniofacial institute
dont be high inhibitioncel and post a censored side profile pic jfl
so many people have bdd here so i cant trust just words...maybe you are not even that deformed as you think you are

so many people have bdd here so i cant trust just words...maybe you are not even that deformed as you think you are
I'll post a ceph soon as I get it, probably in like 5 days. It's better that way because you can actually see the bone, what actually causes me to look terrible. I know it sounds like shit, but yes I'm actually deformed, maybe not burned victim tier but deformed to where my skull is abnormal due to an injury.

• +1
I count myself as one of those with BDD as well.
Had several people tell my mandible looks totally normal yet the OP reflects my actual perception of how things are

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
  • +1
Had several people tell my mandible looks totally normal yet the OP reflects my actual perception of how things are
Bluepilled people... My mom literally thinks I'm normal looking but that's not the case :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
yeah you definitly have a normal side profile
i dont know how you look from the front tho

Doesn't jutting move your ramus too? It certainly makes my lower third look longer.
yeah it does, but bimax would replicate the mandible coming forward at least

• Love it
Bluepilled people... My mom literally thinks I'm normal looking but that's not the case :feelsrope:
thats why you can post or pm a side profile pic so you can get a blackpilled opinion

It's called MANdible for a reason.

Without a strong MANdible you are not even a man.

You are not even alive and even though it sounds reductionist, my mandible is the sole reason for my brutal suffering during the past 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, W0KESTMOTHF, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
I can relate. Never listen to your parents. They just don't want to admit that their son is a deformed incel:feelswhy:

• So Sad
It's called MANdible for a reason.

Without a strong MANdible you are not even a man.

You are not even alive and even though it sounds reductionist, my mandible is the sole reason for my brutal suffering during the past 10 years.
Exactly, my SFS literally makes me look like I shot my jaw with a shotgun. But when I jut my jaw forward I look dimorphic and manly.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF