My mandible fucked my life

I can relate. Never listen to your parents. They just don't want to admit that their son is a deformed incel:feelswhy:
I'm worried that I might go to a bluepilled craniofacial doctor on August 15, What if they say that I'm normal? Holy fuck 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
I can relate. Never listen to your parents. They just don't want to admit that their son is a deformed incel:feelswhy:
Do you think I should've went to an ortho when I was younger? I never had one b4 , maybe they couldve helped with the recession

Unironically grow facial hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I'm worried that I might go to a bluepilled craniofacial doctor on August 15, What if they say that I'm normal? Holy fuck 😡
Then you post your pics here and we tell you whom you have to consult with,

Gunson and Sinn are blackpillers in the US.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
Then you post your pics here and we tell you whom you have to consult with,

Gunson and Sinn are blackpillers in the US.
I have no money for them, so that ain't an option. :lul: I mean my craniofacial doctor covers insurance if I have sleep apnea, I'm diagnosed with severe sleep apnea anyways. I don't need alot of advancement tbh.

Unironically grow facial hair
Somehow I look better shaven, even though my mandible is narrow it makes me look at least high trust and frankly I look like a 15 year old even though I'm 22

I have no money for them, so that ain't an option. :lul: I mean my craniofacial doctor covers insurance if I have sleep apnea, I'm diagnosed with severe sleep apnea anyways
If you have apnea insurance has to cover and at least here in europe we can choose which doc we go with, don't know though how retarded it is in the US

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Somehow I look better shaven, even though my mandible is narrow it makes me look at least high trust and frankly I look like a 15 year old even though I'm 22
Like this?
IMG 20210727 131807

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have no money for them, so that ain't an option. :lul: I mean my craniofacial doctor covers insurance if I have sleep apnea, I'm diagnosed with severe sleep apnea anyways. I don't need alot of advancement tbh.
Which state are you from? I know of some maxfacs in some states with BAD fuck ups

• +1
  • +1
Nah man people tell I look normal from the side yet I think I still need 1cm forward growth and 2 cm lateral jaw angle projection in total to have ideal forward growth
Dr Joel Defrancq 1457274102046258400 2015
?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6306 and JosephGarrot123
Nah I'm less recessed because I've already had a surgery. My chin projects almost further than the upper lips now.

That guy on the right still looks estrogenic and recessed btw
Wdym he looks estrogenic?

Nah I'm less recessed because I've already had a surgery. My chin projects almost further than the upper lips now.

That guy on the right still looks estrogenic and recessed btw
that's exactly my case, I don't have the same skull however I have a vertically short maxilla.
Download 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6306
orthos in the oven :Comfy:

• +1
Is your skull the same as his or bigger? He seems to have a smaller skull than me
My skull is rather tallish so I dont have short face syndrome at all.

My skull circumference is almost 61cm so large skull mogger here

• Woah
My skull is rather tallish so I dont have short face syndrome at all.

My skull circumference is almost 61cm so large skull mogger here
I think my skull is big too due to high prenatal t. I have the same exact skull as my dad, however his looks more developed :feelsrope:

• Woah
maybe you just have a deep bite, I have subhuman jaw when biting down but a steep OP so it’s not sfs, orthos just cucked my overbite
Yeah when I bite down, I legit have no chin jfl. I literally look like that no chin meme guy from the barber shop

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5818
His chin could be stronger indeed but the two are very different
You say he looks soy because he's Latino and Latino look feminine, that's why there are so many prime trannies in Brazil

• JFL
True.. Jutting literally fixes my short face syndrome. How do I replicate that jutting? Do I need bsso/bimax?
Idk bro maybe bimax , but same jutting fixes my sfs as well

• Love it
holy shit thats legit 99 percentile recssed. recessed jaw, recessed maxilla, recessed browridge, recessed chin. no redeeming features. just a sad ugly subhuman spawned on planet earth. how can this guy even breath jfl :lul:.

This is him after a lefort 3, monobloc advancement, facial bipartition, bimax, rhinoplasty, brow ridge implant, chin visor osteotomy, canthoplasty and infraorbital rim implants:

20210727 214122

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, lasthope and Deleted member 6306
This is him after a lefort 3, monobloc advancement, facial bipartition, bimax, rhinoplasty, brow ridge implant, chin visor osteotomy, canthoplasty and infraorbital rim implants:

View attachment 1243253
he literally need to workcel his whole life just to ascend to a human being

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
Basically what title says. Had a 10mm overbite with 16mm overjet when I was 12 and got fucked by an ortho.
Not only did he fuck my mandible but he also fucked up my maxilla and now I'm left with a recessed soy mandible thats borderline deformed narrow and a recessed maxilla plus steep occlusional plane.
Got brutally bullied for my mandible from age 12 - 16 and later was just ignored because nobody wnated to be close to a subhuman like me.

People used to tell me to get out of group pictures so that I wouldn't ruin it with my fucked up looks. Legit my mandible fucked my whole life and it continues to do so.

Just LOL at my recessed, narrow soy mandible that makes me look like a deformed crouzon syndrome patient.

The day of retribution comes closer with every second when I smash my deformed shitty mandible into pieces and get a new custom made titanium mandible that gives me a giga chad jaw.
If you are in the US, contrary to what people seem to say, getting this fixed is literally as simple as going to a based male ortho who can refer you to a good surgeon. In most, cases insurance will cover a significant portion of the cost if you are legitimately recessed. It's even better if you live in CA or NY since they probably have more orthos and better surgeons than some old cunt in Arkansas for example.

Last edited:
Why cranofacial doctor? Is that the same as a maxillofacial surgeon?

• +1
that's bad I know a colleague of mine in college who has a very recessed chin and jaw and people don't take him seriously at all. I'm aware how halo/failo effect works and judge him without his looks....

On the other hand we autists here say eyes are everything , just lol...

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Never taken a picture of my self in years, If I do that I'd probably be sad. I look complete dogshit in photos and on camera, however I look better in the mirror why is that? I even have a true mirror that sees what people see, and I still look good in that, I'm scared of taking photos, I actively avoid photos, because I don't want to remind myself that I'm this ugly. I'd say, wait for my ceph for my skull then make judgements on what i do next i'm getting it before August 15 which is the day that I'm going to a craniofacial institute

you are probably seeing a non mirrored pic when you see yourself as "off and odd" . Exposure effect, when I see my dad in the mirror he looks odd cause 24/7 I see his non mirrored self.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Acromegaly_Chad