My mandible is being fixed

Phad

Phad

JATT
I came in for a consultation for my “TMJ” in my right jaw

I know I have a recessed jaw and it’s all because of fucking idiot brace doctors who think making a palate smaller is a good idea. I didn’t mention my jaw because I didn’t want to seem like a aspie but luckily the doctor brung it up.

She said with a permanent solution my TMJ and end up moving my jaw forward. When I heard her say “jaw forward” I literally ducking smiled inside. I have a great maxilla but not a good mandible and now it all makes sense.

I will be doing a sleep study and after that I will get my expensive ass appliance which will fix my TMJ and move my jaw FORWARD.

I’m literallly crying inside with joy knowing I will have ascended my lower third. After this it’s on to the eyes boys

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
How old are you?

What's the appliance? Post pics

What's the appliance? Post pics
that’s the temp one for my lower teeth.

The doctor is using this to push my retruded mandible forward for 1 month. After the 1 month I will get a permanent one which will correct any alignment issues and further push my mandible forward.

You also probably wondering if this works. well it does for me. The pain/sensation when I take it off is similar to braces.

PS. my mandible was was retruded when a i had braces, so Idk how effective this is if you naturally have a retruded mandible

Attachments

• F2C26DD8-511B-44E1-A47B-5F7AEE292495.jpeg
    F2C26DD8-511B-44E1-A47B-5F7AEE292495.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
For other jawcels this is life fuel. Post pics if it works I'm also 19

For other jawcels this is life fuel. Post pics if it works I'm also 19
already my lower third is looking more 3d. i feel like a literal white chad cuz of placebo lol.

But nah I had a god jawline in 7-8 grade. I got compliments on it back then but after braces my lower third got pushed back. So i’m just reclaiming muh chad genes