My manlet barber got jealous and descended me.

KLESUM

KLESUM

Bronze
I genuinely do not know what this guys problem is. The last four haircuts went like this:
1. Gave me a buzz cut (???)
2. Styled a really nice mullet I loved
3. Trimmed it to shape again
4. TRANSVESTITE HAIRCUT

4 is especially bad because i'm about to leave for Europe.

I pay this nigga top dollar too. Im genuinely just going to cut my own hair now because all I wanted was length and this has descended me so bad. I looked better with a buzz.

I wholeheartedly believe his jealousy of my looks, height and status lead him to want to fuck me over.

Anyone know any good curses I can place on him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
just buzz and start over if its that bad. If you have a strong jaw and a good skull you can definitely pull it off

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Go ER on him in GTA VI

just buzz and start over if its that bad. If you have a strong jaw and a good skull you can definitely pull it off
Most likely a boneless subhuman who copes with muh hair
Hahahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
stop assuming niggas can pull buzzcuts,90 percent of even htns drop to ltn off a buzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
stop assuming niggas can pull buzzcuts,90 percent of even htns drop to ltn off a buzz
🤷‍♂️, a lot of people said I looked threatening with a buzz. Not that its great to look intimidating but its definitely better than looking like a transvestite

i don't want to restart cos i already grew out a buzz once this year and the awkward stages suck.

Learn to cut your own hair or suffer

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
🤷‍♂️, a lot of people said I looked threatening with a buzz. Not that its great to look intimidating but its definitely better than looking like a transvestite
bad hair is better then looking like an escaped convict

Mine started shaving my temples back and then when I asked him to stop he kept going. I was too low T to start a fight. Turkish retard was probably jealous of my hairline and it’s still kind of fucked today since the hair there is thinner and still growing out.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Arson

Just go burn down the barbershop

People might tell you “muh it's illegal” “you can’t do that”, but these barbers are literally taking your money to fuck up your dating/social life and confidence, without any punishment.