My Manlet Friend Became Terminally Ill due to Gymcelling

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I have a short friend who's around 5'8-5'9 and LTN-MTN facewise, he had been relentlessly gymcelling from August-November 2023, going to the gym 6 days per week and staying for 4 hours every day, lifting and lifting into oblivion to cope with his low SMV, rejections and failing university life.

All of a sudden he started having extreme stomach pains and diarrhea attacks (I'm not exaggerating) which prevented him from going outside almost at all for longer than 30 minutes, these problems have been gradually getting worse and worse in October and November '23, but not even that had stopped him from gymcelling into oblivion jfl.

In December he paid a visit to a doctor which forbid him from strenuous physical activity until further notice, his problem was so bad at that time he had to stop gymaxxing. A few weeks after that visit he got diagnosed with hiatus hernia and another liver sickness which will last for years in his case.

His doctor confirmed that the cause of this was his tryhard gymmaxing + no sleep, bad nutrition jfl imagine working out so much and still sleep and eat like shit.

The worst part of all this is the fact that despite his months of consistent gymcelling he made almost no visible progress at all, except losing a bit bodyfat. He was also like "I'm never going to drink Protein powder or Gainer" lol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, aleksander, 5.5psl and 11 others
life of average hamza viewer from mumbai slums

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, Kristin, hopecel and 11 others
Haha tell your friend hes a pussy, over if your body can't stand the gym

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: losthope, HeightPilledum, ducktruck and 3 others
Proof that gym is cope and causes stress

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ducktruck, sayi and 2 others
Do you know what was his diet more or less

never happened to me in 3 years lmao friend just isn't made for the grind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ducktruck and Pikabro
Someone did something really serious to him..

What a stupid retard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ducktruck
watched to many redpill coaches:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, HeightPilledum and sayi
its all about the face imo. But a mtn 5'8 man should jestermaxx, it is possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sayi
Do you know what was his diet more or less
Yes, mostly he was eating processed sausages and processed pork meat + cheap ass bread spreads which consist of like 85% fat - basically the cheapest Balkan version of slop shit imaginable lol. To make the matter worse he was coping with "This is real patriotic food" :lul:

Proof that gym is cope and causes stress
I unironically agree, there's no need to gymmax into oblivion unless the person who does has genuine potential or actually enjoys doing that, but doing it to get women like 99% normies do won't have any effect

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
If you gymcel 4 hours a day 6 days a week you are actually insane

It's okay getting fit or muscular, but he was just overdoing it. Probably he also had shit genetics in the first place

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, hopecel and ducktruck