my manlet nt curry gym trainer was laughing at my autistic behaviour today at the first day of my gym as an autist

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
so today was my first day at the gym
unisex gym,60/70 males rest females around my age,and very hot and a few aunty too and fatty

i hate showing my skinny arms ,so i wore a full sleeves button shirt,he told me not wear it next time as soon as we first met
he was looking at me for minutes then eyeing his friends that how weird and embarassing cringe i am and acting,i was nervous couldnt make eye contact and body and facial expression were very weird
when he told me to do jumping exercise,i was looking so weird ,couldnt form formation ,
and when i was doing push up,i couldnt keep my face up,my face was almost touched the mat

when i ask him something he would reply a bit angrily like he hated how dumb i am

i am high function autist,esp its the first time i spend time with and talked to stranger people after 5 years since i droped out of 11 grade,
i cant exercise while also look in the mirror or front because i feel cringe

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, horizontallytall, AspiringMogger and 7 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
brutal

• So Sad
he would not win mog battle with me here even though he frame mogs me
but he defi has better accent then me

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You paid money for someone to tell you to do push ups? Bangalore scammers at it again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, BrahminBoss and 4 others
You paid money for someone to tell you to do push ups? Bangalore scammers at it again
i mean everythinng,strength,excercise,treadmir,cycling,
but i fuck up the most on the excercise part bcoz of autism

yes he looks like a curry scammer

• JFL
Reactions: exo and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reminds me of how I’ve behaved and been treated. Only autists can relate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, normie_joe and 1 other person
i used to obese in my teens went to talkwar gym tnagar there trainers laughed at me while jogging left the gym next day and lost 10 kg in 3 months. Sometimes hatefuel is lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, normie_joe, Deleted member 28117 and 1 other person
so today was my first day at the gym
unisex gym,60/70 males rest females around my age,and very hot and a few aunty too and fatty

i hate showing my skinny arms ,so i wore a full sleeves button shirt,he told me not wear it next time as soon as we first met
he was looking at me for minutes then eyeing his friends that how weird and embarassing cringe i am and acting,i was nervous couldnt make eye contact and body and facial expression were very weird
when he told me to do jumping exercise,i was looking so weird ,couldnt form formation ,
and when i was doing push up,i couldnt keep my face up,my face was almost touched the mat

when i ask him something he would reply a bit angrily like he hated how dumb i am

i am high function autist,esp its the first time i spend time with and talked to stranger people after 5 years since i droped out of 11 grade,
i cant exercise while also look in the mirror or front because i feel cringe

Bro if you are paying him money, who the fuck does he think to belittle you like that?

That's reserved for white boys with black dominatrixes.

The moment he did that shit to you, the lessons are over.

• +1
Reactions: zura and justinzayn
i used to obese in my teens went to talkwar gym tnagar there trainers laughed at me while jogging left the gym next day and lost 10 kg in 3 months. Sometimes hatefuel is lifefuel

Imagine being a cuck to laugh at someone improving themselves.

• +1