My maxilla is canted

yex

yex

mixed shortcel (5'3) with 6'7 dad I HATE YOU ALL
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Posts
4,775
Reputation
6,666
My entire maxilla is canted. It's on a curve. My maxilla starts higher on the left side and ends lower on the right side. It noticeably makes my entire face asymmetrical and weird. Hence why I have a deviated septum, and I 'need' Septoplasty based on what the ENT said.
 
My entire maxilla is canted. It's on a curve. My maxilla starts higher on the left side and ends lower on the right side. It noticeably makes my entire face asymmetrical and weird. Hence why I have a deviated septum, and I 'need' Septoplasty based on what the ENT said.
How is that even possible?!
 
How is that even possible?!
1790694911544
It's simillar to this nigga's case.
 

Similar threads

zedibulk
Replies
6
Views
29
zedibulk
zedibulk
bIiss
Replies
6
Views
40
bIiss
bIiss
StrawberryLubeUser
Replies
4
Views
27
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
autisticular
Replies
4
Views
42
autisticular
autisticular
nxxpes
Replies
3
Views
41
maxirraret
maxirraret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top