my message to acromegaly chad

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
@Acromegaly_Chad

lets be honest, after chadlite+ (7+/10), its all about your personality and charisma, since i am chadlite after bimax, i should only worry about personalitymaxxing and try to age as gracefully as possible (finasteride for hairloss/ retin a / sunscreen for too much sun exposure / healthy lifestlye with no drugs and alc to stay as young looking as possible). looksaxxing is done for me, you are still ugly so you need the procedure you are getting, im wishing you much luck, i have actually ascended and actually like my face, i have wide face + forward growth, im a gigamogger now, i just need a perstonality that can back this up now, gonna be difficult ngl since i developped an incel subhuman non-nt akward virgin personality, but with enough positive reinforcement everything is possible. btw just a little tipp for hairstyle since hair makes or breaks you. medium hair > everything. dont let autists convince you that having a 1mm haircut with almost no hair or hair that goes beyond the shoulders are attractive to women jfl. short at the side and medium length on the front makes the deal. i am so handsome now i cant stop looking at myself in the mirror, i think jacobsen fell in love with me, and i like her masculine and trained legs :forcedsmile:. just need to whiten my teeth now and clean up my diet and im done. dont lose hope, you are a subhuman, but a subhuman with potential, obsweger can ascend you, and believe me a narrow face isnt that bad as long as you have forward growth, but both together is very rare and only moggers like me have this trait. stay in your league bitch, while im hunting stacies and gigastacies that you can only dream of :feelskek:.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332, n0rthface and 3 others
@Acromegaly_Chad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Acromegaly_Chad
Tales from the Mumbai basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Johanjohan, n0rthface and 5 others
what did you do with oldvirgin

Personality gets less important the more handsome/ugly you get.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, the BULL and 5 others
Face > Height > Frame > Muscles > Penis > Money > Status > NT > Personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Hair> Race > Height > Face > Frame > Penis > Muscles > Money > Status >NT > Personality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
@Thompsonz read the thread you faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Face>PersonalityNt>height>muscles>statuts>Money>frame

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, subhuman incel and Deleted member 19499
Kindness > Respect > Confidence > Charisma > Charming personality > NT > Status > Money > Height > Face > Frame

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
i need to know that name of that bitch in your avi :p. im a thirsty mofo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
^Fuck sake, image was meant to show up, not link.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Penis > Height > Face > Hair > Race > Frame > Muscles > Status > Money > NT > Personality

How on Earth is penis not first? Even if you look like Jeremy Meeks, if you have a small penis, women will just laugh at you when she takes your pants off. It's like almost getting first place at an Olympic race but then you trip a couple feet from the finish line and everyone passes you. Same with height. No matter how handsome you are, if you're short...it's over. Face only matters once your skeleton and dick are long enough.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel