My message to bwc posters

Dnr

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and try2beme
shit bbc posters are long gone
BBC posters are still here. Look at my recent post; they pulled up in less than 2 minutes @Runawaytictac @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bro ur so fucking goofy i cannot possibly imagine ur not a hideous coper who looks cucked af
Hes some hispanic guy who worships whites

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
the meme took the claim "white people cant fight" (white people are bad at bodily combat) and tried to prove its false by using the fact white people once managed to take over countries by using technology against the inhabitants that had none..
Yes becuase they are superior physically and mentally your logic is basically “muh if white people were as weak and stupid as us we would have them beat”

IMG 3092

Why do u suck off whites so hard when you aren't even white and wouldn't even be accepted by far right white people
80 percent white Im majority white tf are you even talking about

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Do you think most far righters or nazis would consider u white?
I’m not a natzi I am far right and I’m majority white so it doesn’t matter

Its always white users race baiting and doing gay shit bbc posters are long gone. You all are fuckin faggots who do this bs. Go convince women of ur smv instead of a fuckin incel forum
Everyone who has “favorite” models here are gay

• +1
Not even Mexican niggers are so retarded
And im not fucking black. Use your own logic or stfu. And u not even sending ur ugly cuck face after larping as cocky

And im not fucking black. Use your own logic or stfu. And u not even sending ur ugly cuck face after larping as cocky
Cause I’m good looking and I mog I’m smarter then you too obviously

are you mad at me because of the thread I made earlier today

Avg christian defends bwc content
Nah, I just saw cock ramblings and your avi and I immediately realized it gon be some bbc/bec bs. Just stop arguing about cocks nigga :forcedsmile:. Leave that to the curries

• +1
All JBW propagandists on this forum already have been exposed as Indians, why you still taking them seriously :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
The reality is most whites can intrinsically observe this by their race being naturally taller and more muscular ( except blacks which are most muscular ) . And then overall more harmonious features. Whites have less bug eyes and more symmetrical reasonable sized noses while ethnics don't . This is all excluding skin tone

Then compound the fact that even in ethnic and carribean countries, lighter skin ethnics and lighter skin blacks are perceived as higher smv . So they themselves acknowledge Eurocentric features as more beautiful.

Whites know this and thus they will tend to brag about being the master race.

The reality is most whites can intrinsically observe this by their race being naturally taller and more muscular ( except blacks which are most muscular ) . And then overall more harmonious features. Whites have less bug eyes and more symmetrical reasonable sized noses while ethnics don't . This is all excluding skin tone

Then compound the fact that even in ethnic and carribean countries, lighter skin ethnics and lighter skin blacks are perceived as higher smv . So they themselves acknowledge Eurocentric features as more beautiful.

Whites know this and thus they will tend to brag about being the master race.
U literally said except so just end it at the first sentence. Also who gives a fuck we sre individuals lets see your physique and height if ur kind are so superior. Go ahead

Let me guess like the other dude who claims to mog u will refuse to show any pics of ur physique or u because ur too busy typing online thirsty for white men. Ur all high inhib, low t invisible keyboard warriors mentally masturbating ur fellow white incels online

Im not sure if any of the sfcels here would consider you as a white brother
As I said it doesn’t matter what they think I’m majority white that’s it

ppl on this forum who obsess over how racial SMV are 99% ugly themselves
so they have to spend time coping
"well at least my race is 'high smv'!"
"x race mogs y race"

your attractiveness is on a personal level, there's good and bad looking people from each race

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Its always white users race baiting and doing gay shit bbc posters are long gone. You all are fuckin faggots who do this bs. Go convince women of ur smv instead of a fuckin incel forum
muh muh I'm 6'2 ltn mtn with good physique!!! And I'm mutt so I attract every race!!!!
(and rots on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
I literally never saw threads like this

legit its filled with bbc posters obsessed with "white brahs"

we are all on this forum

holy cope there have never been more niggers plaguing the forum and spamming the 3 letters than now
It was a lot more common back in 2021 and 2022

• +1
Reactions: exo and 8uAte
Screenshot 20240609 174849 comandroidgallery3d

What you rate me @try2beme

Bwc posters barely exist on this forum, it's mostly BBC posters now lmao

Your mother likes me OP