i hope this isnt a bait post without a solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
All an IQ does is predict how efficient of a beta buxxer you'll be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Gargantuan, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
i hope this isnt a bait post without a solution

It isnt, but i doubt my hints would be helpful (they didnt mean anything to harold)

start with the degree of rotation of the diagonal as figures progress from 1 to 9

It isnt, but i doubt my hints would be helpful (they didnt mean anything to harold)

start with the degree of rotation of the diagonal as figures progress from 1 to 9
by diagonal you mean the line that goes through the center?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25794

Nigga these questions should be multiple choice
146C1A87 4C1C 4E5F 8689 C66265166961

All an IQ does is predict how efficient of a beta buxxer you'll be

This is just as wrong and delusional as guys trying to seduce women with boring talk about computer software or some similar dry topic

Iq makes it 50% easier to pick up on social clues you are getting from others and to optimize your behavior to get the best result with the cards you've been dealt (looks)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16369, cvzvvc and 1 other person
This is just as wrong and delusional as guys trying to seduce women with boring talk about computer software or some similar dry topic

Iq makes it 50% easier to pick up on social clues you are getting from others and to optimize your behavior to get the best result with the cards you've been dealt (looks)
Ye bro I'm sure a high IQ really helps guys get laid

Muh "optimising social clues and body language" while chad and his iq of 75 slays more than the 120 iq wall street investment banker prodigy

White top, blue bottom, red square bottom right.

Last edited:
Am I meant to draw the solution in ms paint. I think I have got the answer

Ye bro I'm sure a high IQ really helps guys get laid
View attachment 2054160

Muh "optimising social clues and body language" while chad and his iq of 75 slays more than the 120 iq wall street investment banker prodigy

I m talking about the percentiles that matter, not legit retards on both sides of the spectrum

And i dont know why are you implying a 75 iq guy is more likely to look good. I notice this cope a lot (that guys in the 120-130 range all look like michael cera and behave like bitches)

IQ is more important then looks. I’d take being 150 IQ over being a chad

@_MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Bashan, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I m talking about the percentiles that matter, not legit retards on both sides of the spectrum

And i dont know why are you implying a 75 iq guy is more likely to look good. I notice this cope a lot (that guys in the 120-130 range all look like michael cera and behave like bitches)
Being high iq actually makes it harder for you to get laid
source: graph i posted 2 seconds ago

Foids want low inhib, confident brutes. Not a compsci major.

1, 2, 4, 8, ?

Just write the key by which elements appear/move/disappear
The tiny box/circle shape and position will depend whether the line crossing the rectangle is diagonal or perpendicular/parallel.

The rotation of the line diving the half depends on the shape and color of the small object.
45 degree clockwise if it's a black circle

I'm just too tired to write now. U can guess the other

line rotates clockwise 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315, 360

red area alternates between flipping side and not flipping side

small shape corresponds to orientation of line (whether diagonal, horizontal or vertical) and goes opposite red area

dont fucking understand the blue

my guess would be box 9 is just the same as box 8 because it rotates 360 and red area does not flip

line rotates clockwise 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315, 360

red area alternates between flipping side and not flipping side

small shape corresponds to orientation of line (whether diagonal, horizontal or vertical) and goes opposite red area

dont fucking understand the blue

my guess would be box 9 is just the same as box 8 because it rotates 360 and red area does not flip

no idea what i'm looking at here, honestly

i'll genuinely check it tomorrow before i start drinking, i remember the rules not being convoluted at all

no idea what i'm looking at here, honestly

i'll genuinely check it tomorrow before i start drinking, i remember the rules not being convoluted at all
pretty sure I have it figured out apart from the blue

pretty sure I have it figured out apart from the blue

if i remember correctly, i was adding colors subsequently, with blue being the last one

makes this a pretty shitty matrix since you can't expect someone to reconstruct the pattern in a time continuum too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger123
if i remember correctly, i was adding colors subsequently, with blue being the last one

makes this a pretty shitty matrix since you can't expect someone to reconstruct the pattern in a time continuum too
Was my guess right? White top blue bottom red square bottom right?

the real iq test is not doing it because youve managed to realise that op is a retard who can never successfully make one of these things

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Bashan
the real iq test is not doing it because youve managed to realise that op is a retard who can never successfully make one of these things

I think 8/10 of these contain a mistake i only notice after 5 people tell me i m an idiot

It doesn't work that way because it keeps changing counter-clockwise back and forth.

- we see that all blocks have atleast one red in them

- going by columns, every column has 2 dots and 1 square, so the 9th block has to have a dot

I once did iq test and got 382

Post more IQ tests.