My message to Hannah Owo

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
6,186
Reputation
26,452
I may be uglier than @subhuman incel now, but I'm gonna study hard and wagecel until I have enough money to get every cosmetic surgery there is to make me look human, I may be weak and fragile like @8PSLcel right now, but I'm gonna hop on roids and workout so much that my heart collapeses but it will be worth it because I'm going to be the strongest human alive, I may be dumb and ignorant right now but I'm gonna read Goethe and listen to the entire discography of Megan The Stallion and Cardi B just to finally understand what you have to go through, all the haters and nay-sayers might be thinking that I'm deranged and that an innocent pure white girl like you would never love a guy like me, but they can all go fuck themselves because they can't fathom how big and strong my love for you is.

Hannah, I'm doing all of this just for you, for you, it's all for you, hoping that one day you will recognize me, I will mog every other male in this galaxy so that you have to choose me, I'm going to impress you like no men ever did. I will outwork and outsmart everyone, trust me, we will be holding hands and watching the sunset like in romantic films, we will be the dream couple that everyone is envious of, we are meant for each other, just have patience my queen, these other men are all evil and I will destroy them for you, you deserve nothing than the best, I will make contacts with important people like Klaus Schwaab and other NWO people and I will force them to delete all of the onlyfans stuff and porn you had to go through, my little butterfly I'm ready to lose my life for you.

I know I will have to transform myself, go through tens maybe even hundreds of dangerous surgeries, but I'm okay with this because I have planned everything thoroughly, I have accepted the fact that I will have to go through an insane amount of suffering just for you to recognize my pathetic existence.. After all, all of the suffering in the world is insignificant compared to the love I have for you.

May God bless your soul, I'm going to save you from this cruel world

1660312391842
1660312501653
1660312521995
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 15674, Deleted member 23115 and 10 others
@Thompsonz @Rupert Pupkin @RabidRosaries @TheBlunderYears @subhuman incel @Marsiere214 @Xangsane @GandyIsNormie @cloUder
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 23115, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Toth's thot
god damn, she's my looks max goals now
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Toth's thot and Deleted member 4444
Looks like shig
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, SunniMogger, Hueless and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 23115 and 3 others
Mob shit mob shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I may be uglier than @subhuman incel now, but I'm gonna study hard and wagecel until I have enough money to get every cosmetic surgery there is to make me look human, I may be weak and fragile like @8PSLcel right now, but I'm gonna hop on roids and workout so much that my heart collapeses but it will be worth it because I'm going to be the strongest human alive, I may be dumb and ignorant right now but I'm gonna read Goethe and listen to the entire discography of Megan The Stallion and Cardi B just to finally understand what you have to go through, all the haters and nay-sayers might be thinking that I'm deranged and that an innocent pure white girl like you would never love a guy like me, but they can all go fuck themselves because they can't fathom how big and strong my love for you is.

Hannah, I'm doing all of this just for you, for you, it's all for you, hoping that one day you will recognize me, I will mog every other male in this galaxy so that you have to choose me, I'm going to impress you like no men ever did. I will outwork and outsmart everyone, trust me, we will be holding hands and watching the sunset like in romantic films, we will be the dream couple that everyone is envious of, we are meant for each other, just have patience my queen, these other men are all evil and I will destroy them for you, you deserve nothing than the best, I will make contacts with important people like Klaus Schwaab and other NWO people and I will force them to delete all of the onlyfans stuff and porn you had to go through, my little butterfly I'm ready to lose my life for you.

I know I will have to transform myself, go through tens maybe even hundreds of dangerous surgeries, but I'm okay with this because I have planned everything thoroughly, I have accepted the fact that I will have to go through an insane amount of suffering just for you to recognize my pathetic existence.. After all, all of the suffering in the world is insignificant compared to the love I have for you.

May God bless your soul, I'm going to save you from this cruel world

View attachment 1820225View attachment 1820231View attachment 1820232
You're beyond saving.
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, SunniMogger, Hueless and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gargantuan and Toth's thot
Another day another reason why I hope this site gets shut down
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 8355
arent u 14?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355 and Toth's thot
I would throw this bitch into a wall at mach 1 speed and watch her skull shatter
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 23115
bumo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 23115
kristina-pimenova.jpg

@subhuman incel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4444 and Toth's thot
@Marsiere214 gave u an 😍 react, something i can only dream of…
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 4444
her nudes are everywhere
 
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4444
her nudes are everywhere
So? She's just a victim of today's cruel society. She wouldn't have taken any nude pics/filmed porn if she met a good guy like me who would take care of her and bring money to the family.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 23115
So? She's just a victim of today's cruel society. She wouldn't have taken any nude pics/filmed porn if she met a good guy like me who would take care of her and bring money to the family.
Nah she enjoys it. No nudes of my pfp on the internet cuz shes HQNP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 23115
@currylightskin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 23115 and currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
A732CE97 9598 4923 AA2E F7A4FE05A098



@NuclearBrainReturns
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I feel like dying, cuz she's not mine yet
She would look at you in utter digust. If you are lucky call the police to get rid of the disgusting creep or have her Chad boyfriend beat the shit out of you while she is standing there laughing. LAUGHING at your humiliation, pain and possibly being crippled for life. That would be funny to her.
 

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
4
Views
35
dimocel
dimocel
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
32
scuderia
scuderia
incomplete
Replies
6
Views
79
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
dimocel
Replies
3
Views
41
dimocel
dimocel
rockstarr
Replies
16
Views
96
satanicplayground
satanicplayground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top