My message to the forum and my crew during my absence

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your support during my forum ban.

(But before we continue. Remember to play this song in the background. Or dnr.)

I was recently perma banned for a hurtful post I made. I found the vid interesting and rather a sense of amusement. Which made my autistic mind post it on here.
And I am sure you guys know abt the undeserving warnings i recieved before it and how it should have only been a temp ban.

But we won't cry about past anymore

I am truly sorry to the users who were traumatised by my actions.

Now let's come to my one and only family on internet

THE NARCISSUS CREW
It meant a lot to me that you all had my back. Your efforts to get me reinstated really touched me, and knowing I had friends in my corner made a huge difference. I feel incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends in my incel life. Thank you again for everything

Special thanks to our captain @Narcissus🥀, who instead of abandoning me like a useless pawn of a chess board, picked me up again and did his best to get me unbanned.

Am truly thankful to you my captain. These limbs shall fight only for you and this heart shall beat only to stand beside you.

And thank to @sub5c3l who knew abt my real life shit and kept talking to me to not make me feel lonely. Thank you bhai. You saved me.

Now I can't forget my own Narcy crew members

@Iasacrko
@Hernan
@wsada
@almostchadlite
@flippasav
@StraightHeadJames
@Sushifart
@Squirtle

But don't think that I will act like a reddit soycuck after unban. I would still be Ballin on this forum.
(not takijg abt nsfw posts :forcedsmile:)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, wackedchives, starvecell and 6 others
read the full thing and youre welcome

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Narcissus🥀 and PseduoAryan
AND DON'T FORGET. MORE SONG RECOMMENDATIONS IN POSTS. I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT IT

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your support during my forum ban.

I was recently perma banned for a hurtful post I made. I found the vid interesting and rather a sense of amusement. Which made my autistic mind post it on here.
And I am sure you guys know abt the undeserving warnings i recieved before it and how it should have only been a temp ban.

THE NARCISSUS CREW
It meant a lot to me that you all had my back. Your efforts to get me reinstated really touched me, and knowing I had friends in my corner made a huge difference. I feel incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends in my incel life. Thank you again for everything

Special thanks to our captain @Narcissus🥀, who instead of abandoning me like a useless pawn of a chess board, picked me up again and did his best to get me unbanned.

Am truly thankful to you my captain. These limbs shall fight only for you and this heart shall beat only to stand beside you.

And thank to @sub5c3l who knew abt my real life shit and kept talking to me to not make me feel lonely. Thank you bhai. You saved me.

@Iasacrko
@Hernan
@wsada
@almostchadlite
@flippasav
@StraightHeadJames
@Sushifart
@Squirtle

But don't think that I will act like a reddit soycuck after unban. I would still be Ballin on this forum.

Ur welcome g

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
Loyalty is all that matters here!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, sub5c3l, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
None ever gets abandoned in the Narcy pirates, our passionate hearts shall always unite as our incandescent spirits shine across the vague and darkness of the world.
If one's flame gets put out, the others shall light him up again.

Our dreams are beyond destruction or uncertainty, above unjust cruelty and unaffected by any deliberate action aiming to bring them down, the only limit to what we aspire to be is our imagination.

So chin up and look forward, we're about to catch the far horizon.
3cdf8b17708076253f4f92b24b1a33c3

Attachments

• 3cdf8b17708076253f4f92b24b1a33c3.jpg
    3cdf8b17708076253f4f92b24b1a33c3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan, wsada and Hernan
None ever gets abandoned in the Narcy pirates, our passionate hearts shall always unite as our incandescent spirits shine across the vague and darkness of the world.
If one's flame gets put out, the others shall light him up again.

Our dreams are beyond destruction or uncertainty, above unjust cruelty and unaffected by any deliberate action aiming to bring them down, the only limit to what we aspire to be is our imagination.

So chin up and look forward, we're about to catch the far horizon.
View attachment 2837982
beautiful words captain😍

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

THE NARCISSUS CREW

@Iasacrko
@Hernan
@wsada
@almostchadlite
@flippasav
@StraightHeadJames
@Sushifart
@Squirtle

I liked you honey

This fuck didn’t even tag me as a crew member, not a letter