my message to the forum

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
Agenderness is a must. I don’t even dare to call it a trend: it seems that it should always be like this. I am glad that the boundaries between “possible” and “impossible” in the plane of inclination are gradually erased. I want to get my nails done colored, wear bright jeans and wear pink in my outfits. Can't I look like this because someone thinks it's not masculine? If it brings me pleasure and does not infringe on anyone's feelings, then, of course, I can! I started doing color manicure three or four years ago. Then I still felt insecure, for example, I was worried about the looks in the subway. But these are the people I see for the first and last time. So why should I care if I enjoy wearing nail polish?

@Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling @geezcel @Vermilioncore @ropemax @Nameless_Sunflower @FAKEDRIP @NoCope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax, FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
No tag no rd

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
tagged nd read it all bro🆒:what:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 13332
It’s over for borincels
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Generation Z is optimism, a cult of productivity (complete with burnout), hatred of voicemail, and a bit of laziness. It's probably not entirely correct to speak for the whole generation, but I see Gen Z as less irritable and pessimistic than previous generations. We talk a lot - there are no closed topics for us. And we don’t judge anyone and we know about personal boundaries. There is a lot of support, awareness and unwillingness to put up with the opinion that other people impose on us in this generation. Now you can watch the death of stereotypes: how to look, dress or talk, now only you decide. Gen Z is a generation of people who want to live for themselves!

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. Shut it.

i know who you are
You mean that you think you know but you don't really know even tho you feel it's really getting close because you read the context wrong and you're a slav so it's hard to put 1+1.

You mean that you think you know but you don't really know even tho you feel it's really getting close because you read the context wrong and you're a slav so it's hard to put 1+1.
you liked me until you went missing

you insulted me at first, but then started to admit that i can make you laugh

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Generation Z is optimism, a cult of productivity (complete with burnout), hatred of voicemail, and a bit of laziness. It's probably not entirely correct to speak for the whole generation, but I see Gen Z as less irritable and pessimistic than previous generations. We talk a lot - there are no closed topics for us. And we don’t judge anyone and we know about personal boundaries. There is a lot of support, awareness and unwillingness to put up with the opinion that other people impose on us in this generation. Now you can watch the death of stereotypes: how to look, dress or talk, now only you decide. Gen Z is a generation of people who want to live for themselves!
Not a single word puppy York bitch

What color did you get your nails done?