My message to these stinky Dalits who hate Mutts

Any pheno with brown skin are asian are shit, even worse than blacks
no , a lot of north indians and pakis have olive skin even red undertones like me sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, mayo mogger and try2beme
yeah what about UEE? or being short
south asians are taller , i got fucked by genetic recomb in height all of my cousins and uncles are like 6'1

no i dont have uee

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
yeah what about UEE? or being short
People around the Paki area tend to be taller. Their zoomers are averaging at like 5’10

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, mayo mogger and try2beme
south asians are taller , i got fucked by genetic recomb in height all of my cousins and uncles are like 6'1

no i dont have uee
You can grow you just gotta leave the abused dog mentality And do some actual things.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and mayo mogger
  • +1

no i dont have uee
Its over bhai

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mayo mogger
That still qualifies as manlet stature
5’10 barefoot isn’t manlet in 95 percent of the world. The only part where it’s manlet tier is some parts of Europe

• +1
5’10 barefoot isn’t manlet in 95 percent of the world. The only part where it’s manlet tier is some parts of Europe
Bhai anything below 6 foot is manlet stature, europe and rich parts of america not infested by doritocells

• +1

no i dont have uee
Brown is brown stop coping with the details normies dont care about

South asian / Desi all look the same and latinos have distinguished traits, so do arabs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, try2beme and NoseProphecy
Bhai anything below 6 foot is manlet stature, europe and rich parts of america not infested by doritocells
Bhai I felt pretty above average at 180cm granted I do wear air forces which bring me upto 6ft. The 5’10 guys calls me 6’1-6’2 so they can claim 6ft. This was in a white area btw

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Bhai doesnt matter, at 5'7" bros face prob covered 95% of time by normies who heightmog him
He’s 16 so he can grow. I was also a Manlet at that age although I had a passionate fire and would manifest daily to grow by always jumping and shit.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive and mayo mogger
Bhai I felt pretty above average at 180cm granted I do wear air forces which bring me upto 6ft. The 5’10 guys calls me 6’1-6’2 so they can claim 6ft. This was in a white area btw
5'11" prob fraudmaxx to avr, youre good bhai

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and NoseProphecy
He’s 16 so he can grow. I was also a Manlet at that age although I had a passionate fire and would manifest daily to grow by always jumping and shit.
If his growth plates are open that is, currycels often hit puberty and stop growing at 14, hence the facial hair

• +1
5'11" prob fraudmaxx to avr, youre good bhai
What im saying that i wasn’t average lol i was around 75 percentile and most of the dudes taller than me were all athletes. This was a gathering in a university so all zoomers most likely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and udeactive
I personally ran 5mg of aromaisin and hgh at 16 to try achieve 6'3", but made it to 6'1.5", jumping is cope jfl

edit: mk677 not hgh

• +1
If his growth plates are open that is, currycels often hit puberty and stop growing at 14, hence the facial hair
They just have more hair follicles. Mine started to come at 16 but and only around late 16 I hit a growth spurt

• +1
I personally ran 5mg of aromaisin and hgh at 16 to try achieve 6'3", but made it to 6'1.5", jumping is cope jfl
I was blue pilled lol. But I do think the black pill shit isn’t healthy at all if you aren’t running anything and just thinking about it. I do believe it’s not healthy to have a shitty black pill mindset when you’re growing.

If you know the black pill,take some substances asap

• +1
They just have more hair follicles. Mine started to come at 16 but and only around late 16 I hit a growth spurt
Nah like every currycel usually hit puberty at around 9, facial hair shouldnt appear until tanner stage 4 or 5 which is the latest stage in puberty

• JFL
Nah like every currycel usually hit puberty at around 9, facial hair shouldnt appear until tanner stage 4 or 5 which is the latest stage in puberty
No Bhai curries are just hairy I started to grow facial hair before I stopped growing jfl

• +1
I was blue pilled lol. But I do think the black pill shit isn’t healthy at all if you aren’t running anything and just thinking about it. I do believe it’s not healthy to have a shitty black pill mindset when you’re growing.

Yeah fr bhai, i was lucky i got into bodybuilding at a young age and started taking substances, everyone else took them to be gymcel manlets when i discovered aromasin can be used for height

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

• +1
Yeah fr bhai, i was lucky i got into bodybuilding at a young age and started taking substances, everyone else took them to be gymcel manlets when i discovered aromasin can be used for height
Mirin Bhai when I found this stuff I was already too old and it had been like an year since I didn’t grow

• +1
Mirin Bhai when I found this stuff I was already too old and it had been like an year since I didn’t grow
Take glucosamine bro, it strengthens your joints so you keep your morning height for longer. Also wear lifts if possible, easily fraud 6'2"

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, NoseProphecy and mayo mogger
nahh we just have high amount of follices even some pre pubsecent girls here grow moustaches

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, udeactive and NoseProphecy
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, udeactive and NoseProphecy
View attachment 2889829View attachment 2889831

These dalits have been attacking mutts all day. Are you guys mentally ok?

@mayo mogger when i see your name 3 different unfuckable curries with NEGATIVE LEVEL smv come to my head. Send me your pics buddy lets see what women who actually would fuck me think about your subhumanity and lack of appeal

The second dalit: idk who the fuck u are graycel. i cropped ur name out. I know u stink like ur bug eyed shit dwelling insect family so Idgaf you unfuckable nasty mud dwelling bug

Mutts own you stinky pajeets. You are bitter as fuck that u even brought my mother into an irrelevent thread

You are sad, stinky men who will never feel the touch of a women who isnt their cousin. Revolting fuckers even Pakis look like chads next to these street shitting undesirable lumps of diarhea barking in my threads about mutts all year round while your armpits smell like the trenches of onion and diarhhea boyo

You are permanently incel 🤢 🤮

Attachments

• 92383c7b-d14b-4d4d-bdb2-23903af5c59c.mp4
    2.3 MB
Dnrd
Both are equally subhuman who wish they were both Aryan.
:chad:

They want to feel superior to SOMETHING, ANYTHING cuz the entire world is disgusted by them
Saar us North Indian white we no Dalit Dalit really bleck my family ancestor supeiror Aryan europ pls we are white

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
@BrahminBoss and @RAMU KAKA
Thots?

Don’t entertain these creatures. They aren’t even human so it’s understand why they lash out and project.

• +1
whites on top

i look like a mutt and still hate mutts:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
View attachment 2889829View attachment 2889831

These dalits have been attacking mutts all day. Are you guys mentally ok?

@mayo mogger when i see your name 3 different unfuckable curries with NEGATIVE LEVEL smv come to my head. Send me your pics buddy lets see what women who actually would fuck me think about your subhumanity and lack of appeal

The second dalit: idk who the fuck u are graycel. i cropped ur name out. I know u stink like ur bug eyed shit dwelling insect family so Idgaf you unfuckable nasty mud dwelling bug

Mutts own you stinky pajeets. You are bitter as fuck that u even brought my mother into an irrelevent thread

You are sad, stinky men who will never feel the touch of a women who isnt their cousin. Revolting fuckers even Pakis look like chads next to these street shitting undesirable lumps of diarhea barking in my threads about mutts all year round while your armpits smell like the trenches of onion and diarhhea boyo

You are permanently incel 🤢 🤮
Over 4 mutts

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and try2beme
if im being honest the latina is like htb they underrated because of her style

• +1