My MFR increased from when I was a kid, wtf

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
Now it’s 1.12:1

I measured some pics of me when I was 10-11. And it’s about 1.05:1

Is that possible? Possibly from IPD increase?




If ur wondeing why I’m measuring my ratios all day, I’m ldaring hard atm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
post pics, might just be angle
 
OP has yet to discover puberty
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 8758 and Reformed
post pics, might just be angle
861B64D8 1210 43A8 AF11 111EC64EF1A0


Just took this now. Completely straight angle.

435/408 = 1.06

But 1.06 is still insane for a selfie right?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27974
Now it’s 1.12:1

I measured some pics of me when I was 10-11. And it’s about 1.05:1

Is that possible? Possibly from IPD increase?




If ur wondeing why I’m measuring my ratios all day, I’m ldaring hard atm
Your sphenoid angle gets worse as you age making face longer. You start out with good compact face but growth and maturation fucks things up. My face was meant for foreward growth but my narrow skull disapproved and sent my face downwards giving me horseface.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140

Similar threads

policyy
Replies
1
Views
45
jayuree
jayuree
hopelessface14
Replies
4
Views
66
Heaver
Heaver
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
2
Views
39
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
16
Views
130
chubbas
chubbas
lenny123
Replies
0
Views
36
lenny123
lenny123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top