My middle aged Chinese neighbor turned into a slayer from PUA

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
My neighbor is Chinese and was a virgin until he was 52. He thought it was over for him. He's about 5'3 and bald and skinnyfat. I had a long talk with him about how looks don't matter for men and how he just needs confidence. I gave him the phone number to a PUA guru 1-888-HEIGHTDOESNTMATTER. He called the number and spoke to Chad, the PUA coach.

He learned game and even scored 100 on the written test. He practiced his cold approach in the mirror. Finally, it was time. He went to a college party at a frat house. He held frame, was confident and used correct posture. He lost his virginity in a 3sum with two 19 year old sorority Stacies. One blonde and the other a brunette.

They didn't even care that he had a 2 inch dick because he wielded it with masculine dominance.

It's never over. Not even at 52.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, ReadBooksEveryday, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and FootballPlaya69
My neighbor is Chinese and was a virgin until he was 52. He thought it was over for him. He's about 5'3 and bald and skinnyfat. I had a long talk with him about how looks don't matter for men and how he just needs confidence. I gave him the phone number to a PUA guru 1-888-HEIGHTDOESNTMATTER. He called the number and spoke to Chad, the PUA coach.

He learned game and even scored 100 on the written test. He practiced his cold approach in the mirror. Finally, it was time. He went to a college party at a frat house. He held frame, was confident and used correct posture. He lost his virginity in a 3sum with two 19 year old sorority Stacies. One blonde and the other a brunette.

They didn't even care that he had a 2 inch dick because he wielded it with masculine dominance.

It's never over. Not even at 52.
Do you know if there is a referral system? I think women can sense my bad personality from looking at my FACE. I also want to learn these masculine virtues that can turn trucels into slayers. Please send me chad's work email bhai. I need to learn from someone who is confident.

he probably has a goofy funny personality and is party Filipino @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 7580
he probably has a goofy funny personality and is party Filipino @Biggdink
Short fat Filipinos slay
B6259FC6 82B5 4B1A B5B9 28C9A219D8CB

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and whiteissuperior
Do you know if there is a referral system? I think women can sense my bad personality from looking at my FACE. I also want to learn these masculine virtues that can turn trucels into slayers. Please send me chad's work email bhai. I need to learn from someone who is confident.
You can email Chad, the PUA instructor at dicksizeisirrelevant@yahoo.com

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and House Lannister
Tales from Shanghai mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and klip11